Mom's Loving Ways - Cover

Mom's Loving Ways

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - It is a novel about people who dare to let their most base desires surface, but most especially it is about the eager members of a fatherless family, their monetary problems, and their taboo desires. In their quest for mere survival, they are swept into an illicit web of lust, from which none of them seem willing or able to escape.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Denise sat in the bleachers. She sat with her knees parted as Robert and Cindy had asked her to. The basketball team knew about her now; she and her children had discussed it that morning. It had been agreed that Robert and Cindy could tell those boys and girls involved in after-practice fucking.

Denise was naked beneath her dress, her cunt exposed. Although she was the only person watching them practice, she kept her skirt modestly at her knees, but made sure that her legs were open far enough so the team members could see her hairy cunt when they looked up at her, and they looked often. Denise saw more cock that night than ever before. None of the boys wore jock-straps, it seemed. There were a few hard-ons too, pressing against their shorts.

The girls, all dressed in those skimpy costumes, jumped and shouted and laughed. Tonight, along with Alice, Cindy was not wearing her tights. When her daughter leaped into the air, Denise watched her cunt flash. Since the other cheerleaders could see, too, Denise wondered why they all weren't naked. She wondered if the cheerleaders, too, were all involved in after-practice games. None of the girls on the squad seemed the least bit concerned that Alice and Cindy were showing their cunts to the boys, or that Denise was watching it all.

When she looked back at the boys racing up and down the court, she saw that her son and another boy had their cocks sticking out of their shorts, both very hard. Denise ran her tongue over her lips as she watched them, wondering about the other boys' cocks, and if they were going to fuck her. She found herself thinking how beautiful it would be if she could line them all up, their hard cocks standing out, while she was on her knees, going from one to the other, sucking them off in turn, swallowing all that young, sweet come juice. It made her cunt twitch and her body shake with eagerness.

The boy with his hard cock sticking from his shorts walked toward the cheerleaders. Denise watched him as he approached the girls. One girl, a girl with tights on, stepped up to the boy, kissing him and taking his cock in her hand, stroking it. The other cheerleaders watched a moment, then they went back to yelling and leaping. Denise watched, her cunt becoming very hot. The girl pumped on the boy's cock a while, then slapped him on his ass, sending him back to the other end of the court.

Leaning back, Denise pulled her skirt up, realizing there was no need to remain modest. From the corner of her eyes, she saw one pretty dark-haired girl put her hand under Cindy's short skirt, feeling her cunt.

Cindy was looking up at her mother, and when she saw her mother watching, she waved to her. Denise waved back, grinning lewdly. She was now sitting with her dress up to her waist, her naked ass on the wooden bleacher seat, legs wide apart, hairy cunt fully revealed. She wasn't worried about anyone coming into the gym; Robert told her they always locked every door.

The boys glanced up at her, and one boy pulled the side of his shorts back and waggled his cock at her. Denise rewarded the boy with a hot look, slowly running her tongue over her lips in a highly suggestive invitation. The boy said something to her son, and Denise saw him nod his head. The boy stated toward her, and she stared at his cock. He bounded up the bleachers and sat next to her.

"Want to suck my cock?" he asked bluntly.

Denise looked down at the court, then at the cheerleaders. Turning her eyes back to the boy, she nodded.

"Why not?" she said softly, taking his cock in her hand and pumping on it. "I'd love to suck your cock, but only if you promise to come in my mouth. I won't suck it unless you do."

"Anything you want, you get," the boy grinned, scooting his shorts down to his knees.

Denise leaned over, her tongue licking the swollen head of his cock, then at his dripping piss hole. She turned sideways, lifting one knee into the air and keeping her legs spread wide. Taking the boy's cock into her mouth, she sucked deeply, fondling his balls at the same time. Mewling in pleasure, she sucked up and down, gliding her hot, wet lips from the tip to the base of his cock, her lips tight, tongue wiggling.

As she sucked the boy's cock, she became aware of the silence in the gym. Glancing from the corner of her eyes, she saw all the boys and girls watching her. Being seen sucking the cock of a boy she didn't know sent excitement racing through her body. Feeling intensely lewd and erotic, she began to play with her cunt as she sucked the boy's hard, throbbing cock. Shoving a finger into her pussy, she felt the boy lifting his hips fucking into her mouth as she came down on him. With the hot hardness filling her mouth, and all those boys and girls watching intently, Denise found herself almost mindless with passion.

"Atta girl!" one of the boys yelled at her.

"Way to go, Mother!" Cindy yelled.

"Show him what a blow-job is, Mom," Robert screamed.

With all the encouragement from the basketball team and the cheerleading squad, Denise sucked wildly at the young cock. Her lips drew hard at the boy's cock, her fingers whipping about her cunt swiftly. The boy was holding his balls now, rubbing them against her chin; he was urging her to suck as hard as she could.

"Take my cock deep!" the boy shouted. "Take my cock down your throat!"

Denise did, feeling the swollen head slide easily into her throat. But she couldn't remain this way for long; she began to suck up and down his cock in a frenzy of hunger. She made slurping sounds. The cock was throbbing, sending heat down her body to her cunt. For just a moment, she left his cock and pulled his young balls into her mouth!

Once she was sucking his cock again, she became frantic to have him coming off into her mouth. She sucked like never before. When the boy's cock erupted, sending squirting come juice into her mouth, Denise came, too. She squealed about the cock. Her tongue raced around his spewing piss hole, her throat gulping.

She clung to his cock until he stopped coming, then she pulled her mouth off. She wiped at her lips with the tips of her fingers, then she blushed when the boys and girls on the court began to applaud. She waved her hand vaguely in recognition of their appreciation. She kissed the boy on his cheek, then he pulled his shorts up and moved down the bleachers.

"Next?" Denise laughed, lifting her ass and twisting it about, legs wide apart.

There was a clamor of voices, but her son held up his hand for silence.

"We haven't finished practice." Robert said. "Fuck practice!" a boy called out. "After that, who the hell wants to play ball?"

Getting to her feet, Denise went down the bleachers, holding her skirt high. She stopped on the bottom bleacher, watching her daughter pumping a boy's cock as they kissed. The boy had his hand on Cindy's ass, and there was another boy running his hand between her thighs, feeling her cunt.

Robert came to her, grinning.

"That was some blow job, Mom," he said. "Want me to introduce you around?"

"Darling, I don't care about names," she said, hugging him to her tits. "Just cocks!"

"Take your pick, Mom," he said, waving his hand toward the boys and girls.

Denise saw a boy between a young girl's legs, fucking eagerly. The girl had her legs high in the air, squealing in pleasure, churning her naked little ass furiously. Cindy was on her knees, sucking a cock, and another boy was running his cock in her hair. She had another cock in her hand and was jacking on it.

"I'll take your cock for now," she said to her son, gripping it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.