Mom's Loving Ways - Cover

Mom's Loving Ways

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - It is a novel about people who dare to let their most base desires surface, but most especially it is about the eager members of a fatherless family, their monetary problems, and their taboo desires. In their quest for mere survival, they are swept into an illicit web of lust, from which none of them seem willing or able to escape.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

It was late at night.

Dinner was over, with all of them eating ravenously. Happiness radiated through the house, and the talk between Denise and her children became more open and encouraging and intimate than ever before.

Denise wore a lovely pleated skirt of emerald green, and a blouse of lime color. Her nipples strained at the blouse boldly, and her bikini panties were frilly with a lot of lace.

Robert had on jeans, but he was bare-chested. Cindy was in shorts and a halter, the crotch tight and molding her cunt and the cheeks of her sweet little ass.

"About those pictures,"" Denise said, "they were taken at the gym, weren't they?"

Cindy nodded; eyes bright and a big yin on her face.

"Not all, Mom," Robert said.

"Those with the woman pissing, you mean?"

"They were taken at... in a house," Robert replied.

"Kathy's house," Denise murmured. "I knew a Kathy long ago."

"She's the same Kathy, Mother," Cindy said.

"I'm not surprised," Denise replied. "I had a hunch it was."

"We know everything about you, Mom," Robert grinned in a lewd way. "And I mean everything."

"I'm not even going to ask how you know her," Denise said.

"I'll tell you anyway," Cindy put it. "Alice. Robert and I knew Alice from school. Robert started going with her a few months ago, and then we double-dated."

"Fucking side by side, I assume," Denise grinned.

"Of course, "Cindy giggled. "Robert and I have been fucking for years, and you never once suspected us."

"Kids!" Denise snorted. "Mothers are always the last to knew. I suppose Kathy wasn't the least bit hesitant with you."

"She was very direct, Mom," Robert said. "When I was introduced to her, she had me fucking her in ten minutes, and Alice was right there with us."

"Those others in the pictures... it looks like the basketball team."

"It is," Cindy giggled. "Every fucking one of them!"

Denise laughed. "I know how hot you are, baby, but a whole damn basketball team? That's what I call a gang-bang."

"Sure-is!" Cindy laughed. "But it's not just me all the time, Mother. Sometimes it's me and Alice with them."

"If I know Kathy, and I sure as hell do, she wouldn't sit still for that. If there's any fucking going en, she's going to be right in the middle of it."

"Oh, she's with us most of the time," Robert said. "But then we usually go to her house."

"All that fucking.? Denise murmured, her eyes taking on a gleaming glow. "You mean just the three of you, Cindy, with the whole team?"

Cindy nodded, grinning hugely.

"I don't suppose you need another girl, do you?" Denise asked.

"We can always use more cunt, Mom,"

Robert said: "The more cunt, the better it is. The way it is now, sometimes Cindy and Alice and Kathy have to take on two or more at the same time."

"Lovely," Denise gurgled. "I'd love to take on that many myself."

"We have practice tomorrow evening," Robert said.

"And I'm invited?" Denise asked, knowing she was more than welcome.

"We can use the gym after the game," Robert said. "The guys are gonna be wild for you." "I'm getting sort of wild right now," Denise said, cupping her tits.

"At least my cunt is."

Her eyes drifted to the front of her son's pants, seeing his cock swelling along his thigh. Cindy, too, saw it. Her small hand moved out to stroke it. Denise squeezed her tits as she watched, and her cunt bubbled inside her pants. She and her son had been fucking all day long, but she wasn't surprised that his cock was hard and ready again. At his age, his cock would stay hard.

"We've got to share him," Cindy said. "Robert is the only cock we have tonight Mother, so we've got to take turns with him."

"I don't know how much more he's got in those balls," Denise said, "but I'd like to find out."

Cindy opened her brother's pants and pulled his cock free, closing her fingers around it and jerking. She leaned into his lap and kissed the swollen head, darting her tongue over his piss hole.

Denise moved to them, snaking her tongue out and licking up the hard shaft as her daughter licked the smooth head. Their tongues met, curling about each other.

Robert lay back, watching them as they licked his cock. Sometimes Denise licked his piss hole while his sister licked his cock-shaft, then they both licked at his cock, a tongue on each side, meeting at the head.

"Let's get his pants off," Cindy said, kissing her mother's lips when their tongues were at his piss hole.

They pulled his jeans down. As Denise pulled his pants off, Cindy squealed and dived for his balls.

Denise watched her daughter swirl her wet little tongue about his balls, holding her son's feet in the air. When she shoved her son's legs back, lifting his ass from the floor, Cindy shot her tongue into his ass crack, probing at his asshole.

Denise felt a lurch of pleasure twitch about her cunt. She shoved her mouth on to his cock, sucking it deep and watching Cindy lick eagerly at his asshole and balls.

"Mmmmm," Denise moaned, sinking her lips all the way down into the hair of his cock, the head of his prick sliding easily into her throat.

"Ahhhmmm," Cindy gurgled, her wet tongue swirling about Robert's asshole.

"You two are great," Robert grunted. "You'll have me coming in no time! Oh, what hot mouths! Suck my cock, Mom... Cindy, eat my asshole! Suck my balls, my cock; my ass!"

Cindy jammed her tongue hard into her brother's asshole, his balls resting on her cheek. Denise sucked hungrily, racing her lips up and down his throbbing cock, her tongue twisting and licking. She lifted Robert's balls so she could watch her daughter lick his asshole. Robert was squirming with increasing pleasure, the assault on his cock and asshole sending him into shaking delight. His ass was lifted high, bent double with his knees almost at his head. His cock was angled between his legs for his mother to suck.

"Change with me, Mom!" Cindy squealed. "I wanna suck his cock a while!"

Denise pulled her tight lips up to the head of her son's cock, held it for a moment as her tongue swirled about his seeping piss hole, then she released it. Cindy quickly took his cock into her mouth, struggling to swallow it. When the head was against her throat, her lips were only three-quarters of the way down.

Denise watched Cindy's lips stretch around Robert's cock. Cindy darted her tongue up and down her brother's cock swiftly, her eyes rolling with pleasure. Denise moved her tongue to his balls for a moment, then pulled them into her mouth. She sucked his balls, then slipped lower. Her tongue snapped out and made contact with his tight asshole. Robert groaned loudly.

With her tongue licking and swirling at her son s asshole, Denise kept her vision on Cindy's mouth, finding it exciting to see those sweet lips stretched around Robert's thick cock.

"I'm gonna come!" Robert shouted, his voice thick with passion.

"I'm gonna come, Cindy!"

"Mmmmmm!" Cindy gurgled, sucking faster than ever, her eyes glazed in wanton hunger. "Mmmmm!"

Denise could feel her son's asshole gripping as his balls drew up tight. She pressed her tongue as hard as she could against his pulsating asshole. As her tongue penetrated her son's ass, she felt it grip hard.

Robert grunted with unexpected pleasure. Denise rammed her tongue into his tight, hot asshole as far as she could. The feel of his ass cheeks on her face sent ecstasy down to her cunt. She fucked her son up the ass swiftly, watching as her daughter sucked frantically on his cock.

There was something so erotic about tongue fucking her son's asshole and seeing her daughter sucking in frenzy at his hard cock that Denise's cunt was steaming into an orgasm. She heard her son wail as he came, filling his sister's mouth with sweet come juice. His asshole crushed her tongue with quick, spasms, his balls writhing with each squirt.

Cindy sucked very hard, her cheeks sinking inward as her brother came, and her slim throat worked in gulps to swallow his come. But Robert came so much the white, creamy juice slipped from her tight lips and ran down his cock to his balls. Cindy moaned as Robert gushed hotly into her mouth, filling it so full and fast that her throat was unable to swallow fast enough.

Denise rammed her tongue in and out of her son's gripping asshole, fucking him frantically as he came. Having a tongue up his ass seemed 10I to make Robert harder than ever. Her cunt lips were closing and opening, her clut tingling as she went through a series of orgasms.

Cindy drew up on her brother's cock, holding the head with her hot lips, her tongue swirling hotly at his spewing piss hole, tasting the thick sweetness as it flowed over her tongue. Her expression was the most erotic Denise had ever seen.

"Ohhhh, so fucking good!" Cindy cooed as she pulled her glistening lips from Robert's cock. "I love it when a cock comes in my mouth! I love it so fucking much!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.