Mom's Loving Ways - Cover

Mom's Loving Ways

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - It is a novel about people who dare to let their most base desires surface, but most especially it is about the eager members of a fatherless family, their monetary problems, and their taboo desires. In their quest for mere survival, they are swept into an illicit web of lust, from which none of them seem willing or able to escape.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Exhausted from the amazing orgasms, Denise fell asleep on the couch.

Robert and Cindy gazed at their mother, holding hands tightly. Robert, still naked, was grinning. Cindy still wore her costume, and she was grinning as widely as her brother was.

"It worked; I guess," Cindy said. "Better than we thought," her brother replied, then he detailed everything he and his mother had done during the day.

"Then Kathy was right," Cindy said when her brother finished.

"Everything she told us was true."

"Except pissing," Robert said. "I don't think Kathy knew about that. Shit, neither did Mom, come to think of it. It was her first time, Cindy."

"And she loved It, I bet."

"Did she!"

Cindy turned and wrapped her arms around her brother's waist, hugging him tightly, smashing her perky tits against him. She crushed her hips forward, rubbing her pussy on his thigh.

"I guess you're sort of fucked out, then?" she asked, her eyes glittering up at him. "I mean, you don't have a hard-on for me, do you?"

"It will take a while," he confessed, holding his sister's shoulders,

"but I might--just might--"have one more in me."

"I can make your cock hard." Cindy giggled, grabbing his prick.

"I've never failed yet, have I?"

Cindy stroked his cock, reaching down to lift and squeeze her brother's balls. Robert moved his hands down and cupped her ass, feeling the tight, arching swell of the cheeks. His lips met hers, and they kissed hotly, Cindy sucking at his tongue greedily, rubbing her cunt against his thigh.

"Wanna use my roam, Robert?" Cindy whispered softly, pulling at his cock.

"There's no need for that now, Cindy," he replied, lifting her short cheerleader skirt and pulling her tights into the crack of her ass, feeling the creamy smoothness. "We can fuck right here."

"Mother might wake up," she said, glancing at the composed face of her lovely mother.

"It won't matter if she does," Robert said. "What can Mom say now?"

"You're right." Cindy giggled. "You wanna take this off me or shall I?"

"You know I like to watch."

Cindy stepped back a bit, her eyes lowered as if she were shy. She removed her school sweater first, and her succulent tits came into view. They were small, but perfectly shaped with hard pink nipples already standing up. For a moment she stood with her arms above her head, becoming excited as she always did when she undressed in front of her brother. She removed her pleated skirt, watching his cock closely. Her tights were last, then she kicked off her tennis shoes and socks. The hair at her cunt was filling out, becoming thicker, like her mother's.

Posing in the traditional calendar-girl pose, Cindy kept watching his cock. She cupped her sweet tits gently, then slid her hands along her waist to her hips, swaying sensuously for him.

Cindy pouted cutely. "Robert, you're not getting hard for me. Maybe Mother did fuck you out."

"You can make my cock hard, Cindy," he said. "You know how to do it."

She gave him a wicked grin. "It's a good thing I like that cock in my mouth."

She went to her knees in front of her brother, stroking his cock in one hand, his balls in the other. She leaned close, lifting his cock and kissing the tip.

Robert looked down at her, his hands resting lightly on her head. Cindy's eyes sparkled up at his, her wet tongue running about the head of his prick. She licked her brother's cock with soft sighs of pleasure, enjoying it as always.

Taking the head of his prick between her lips, she sucked on it, her tongue moving over his sensitive piss hole. Cindy loved the feel of his cock head between her lips, and she often sucked him to hardness this way. But when his cock was fully hard, she had difficulty taking it down her throat. She was learning how to control the muscles of her throat, but she couldn't deep-throat him. She didn't much care to deep-throat a cock anyway. She couldn't taste the delicious come juice when it was too far in the back of her mouth. She loved having sweet jizz gushing over the top of her tongue, tasting it to the fullest. Cindy's preference in cock sucking was to suck only the swollen head, using her tongue to tease the piss hole. She was learning to deep-throat because the guys seemed to like it better.

Holding her brother's balls, she sucked the head of Robert's cock. Gripping one cheek of her brother's ass, she squeezed and caressed, one rigid nipple rubbing at his thigh.

It took a while, but she felt her brother's cock starting to swell in her hot mouth. Her eyes gleamed up at him in triumph, her tongue circling the smooth cock-head, lapping at the seeping juices from his piss hole. As his cock grew hard, she drew her head back, keeping just the head of his prick between her lips so her tongue could lick it.

Robert held his sister's head tighter, his eyes starting to glaze over. He pushed more of his cock into her mouth, wanting to feel the wet heat of her throat.

Cindy pulled back, pushing at his hips. "I'm not gonna suck you off now. I wanna feel it in my cunt. I came home with a hot ass and seeing you and Mom just made it worse. So you gotta fuck me, Robert."

Cindy got dawn on all fours, shaking her ass at him. PAGE~ Looking over her shoulder at him, she hissed, "Fuck me, fuck me now! Ram your cock in my cunt, Robert!"

Her brother dropped down behind her ass, his cock brushing I think I might come too quick!"

Robert thrust, then withdrew, thrust again. His sister's cunt was so damned tight it gripped his cock so powerfully, that he was always amazed when he could shove his cock into her. The friction was fantastic, and it felt as if his sister's cunt sucked him, sucked hungrily the way her mouth did and the way his mother sucked him off. He began to grunt as he rammed his cock in and out of Cindy's clutching cunt.

Cindy groaned and whimpered and gasped, her ass shaking. She rested her forehead on the carpet, her chin tucked against her neck, watching his balls swing back and forth, slapping against her with each plunge of his cock. She grabbed at his balls, squeezing them and twisting and pulling. She gasped with each powerful slam of his cock into her cunt. Robert was fucking her so hard that he was scooting her along the floor.

"Ooooh, so good, Robert!" Cindy whimpered. "You fuck me so good! My cunt... my pussy... is on fire! Oooh, Fuck me real hard, Robert! I'm so fucking stuffed... stuffed with your hard cock!"

Neither Cindy nor Robert realized that they were waking up their mother.

Denise was watching them fucking, not moving because every muscle and bone in her body ached. She was naked on the couch, her wrap-around dress bunched beneath her. She didn't care. It no longer mattered if she was naked. Robert had fucked her, licked her, pissed on her, and Cindy had come rushing in from school and sucked her cunt, too. No, it didn't matter if she was naked, watching them fuck wildly.

Watching her son and daughter fuck brought back memories of Kathy in that old house. She had always enjoyed watching Kathy fuck and suck, and Kathy had loved watching her. It was understandable that Denise felt excitement, seeing Robert fucking Cindy, hearing their squeals and moans.

Denise had thought she had been fucked and sucked to her limits, but there was a warm feeling growing between her thighs.

Robert pounded almost violently into his sister's cunt, the slapping of his stomach against her arching ass coming to Denise's ears. She could see his cock as it came out and back, then drive inward. Moist sounds came to her, and Denise pressed her thighs together, squeezing them against her cunt.

"Oooh, Robert, Robert!" Cindy moaned with ecstasy. "Oh, fuck me hard, Robert! My cunt is on fire! Fuck me... fuck me!"

"Tight cunt!" Robert groaned. "Tight, wet, hot cunt! Cindy, push back! Wiggle your ass, Cindy! Ohhh, you're really wet and tight!"

"I'm almost there!" Cindy whined. "You're about to make me came, Robert! Fuck faster... harder! I Oooo, ram my hot cunt! You're so fucking hard... fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Denise was holding her breath, excited by what she was watching. It was fantastic, beautiful. She was finding delight in Cindy's approaching orgasm, her eyes watching her daughter's shaking ass.

Cindy gave a cry, thrusting her ass back against her brother's throbbing cock. The cry became a squeal, then a long, drawn-out groan.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.