Mom's Loving Ways - Cover

Mom's Loving Ways

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - It is a novel about people who dare to let their most base desires surface, but most especially it is about the eager members of a fatherless family, their monetary problems, and their taboo desires. In their quest for mere survival, they are swept into an illicit web of lust, from which none of them seem willing or able to escape.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Do what?" she asked, flirting with him.

"Eat your cunt," he laughed, pressing her to the couch and spreading her legs.

"Eat my cunt?"

"Lick it... suck you," he said, going to his knees between her legs. "Tongue fuck you in the cunt, Mom."

"Oh, you should have told me!" Denise squealed. "I'm a sucker for that."

He looked op at her. "Mom, you're a sucker for more than that. You're one hell of a fantastic cock sucker."

Denise laughed happily, lifting her legs and draping them over her son's shoulder. She pressed her warm, sleek inner thighs tight against his cheeks. Her eyes burned into his, her fingers clutching the cushion with eagerness.

Robert leaned forward, kissing his mother's stomach just above the line of her cunt hair. He licked her flesh with the tip of his tongue. Denise pressed at his head, trying to shove his mouth to her glowing cunt.

Robert resisted her effort, licking at her flesh, tasting her, his hands caressing her hips and down to her ass. He cupped the cheeks of his mother's rounded ass, scooting his tongue into the thick hair of her cunt. He rubbed her clitoris gently, turning his head to kiss and suck at her thigh. He bit lightly, his cheek resting on her cunt hair.

"Ohhhh, stop teasing me," she hissed excitedly at him. "Eat me, Robert! I don't need all this build-up! I'm already hot for your fucking mouth and tongue on my cunt. Lick my pussy, darling! Taste mother's hot cunt!"

She parted her legs a little and shoved her son's mouth between them. Holding his face, she rubbed her cunt about him, watching with glazed eyes of passion. She smeared her son's face with her hairy wet cunt, then brought his lips to it. She pressed her cunt into his mouth.

"Eat me now, Robert!" she moaned. "Suck mother's cunt now! Shove your tongue up my cunt and fuck me with it!" Robert shoved his mother's legs high, pressing her knees into her tits. He dipped his face and scraped his tongue along the steaming lips of her hairy cunt, licking her ciltoris. He closed his lips on his mother's clit and sucked, his tongue flicking up and down the sensitive tip.

Denise squirmed her crotch into his face, twisting in frenzy, holding her legs up and back. She watched him, her eyes glassy with desire, her mouth opened as she gurgled. The wet slurping he made as his tongue licked up and down the slit of her cunt was music to her ears. She rocked her ass up and down, writhing against his face, twisting her ass from side to side.

"Qooh, that's good, baby!" Denise growled. "Lick my cunt! Ohhh, Robert, you lick me so beautifully! Suck mother's hot cunt... fuck my wet pussy! Oooooh, tongue fuck my cunt!"

Robert plunged his tongue deep into his mother's boiling cunt, thrusting it in and out, tasting the juices. He twisted his tongue in circles as she sucked and licked her pussy, making Denise gurgle and mewl and coo and whimper. She arched her ass up, bending almost double, still holding her knees tight to her chin, her eyes wide with wanton hunger, watching his tongue work and fly and twist at her overheated cunt. Her tits were still wet with his come juice, and her knees became slippery from it.

"Fuck me, fuck me!" she squealed. "Fuck me with your cunt-licking tongue, darling! Oooooh, tongue fuck mother's cunt! Oh, you suck my pussy so good! Eat me... suck me... tongue me!"

Robert gripped the cheeks of his mother's ass, ramming his tongue in and out of her satiny cunt with darting thrusts. He looked in to her eyes, seeing the heat glow in them, the glazed expression on her face. He opened his mouth wide, pressing his lips hard at the puffy lips of her pussy, sucking even as his tongue fucked her.

Robert pulled his face back an inch or so. "Rub your cunt in my face, Mom! Rub your hairy, wet cunt all over my face!

"I will!" Denise screamed loudly, grinding her cunt into his face, smearing him with pussy juices from his forehead to his chin.

She listened to her son groan with pleasure, his tongue licking as she rubbed her cunt against his face. Despite her own hazy vision, she watched his expression, knowing he loved having a wet, hairy cunt rubbing his good-looking face this way.

"Does it feel good, darling? Does my cunt feel good, rubbing your face like this?" "I love it, Mom!" he yelled. Then his tongue rammed back into her pussy, fucking her with swift plunges, his fingers digging into her ass again. It seemed to Denise as if her son was trying to shove his face into her pussy, and she did all she could to help him. Running her hands behind her thighs, she pulled the lips of her cunt as wide apart as she could, and she felt his tongue drive deeper. She squealed with ecstasy, grinding and twisting at his open mouth and darting tongue. Her cunt was pulsating, and there was an orgasm swelling inside her body.

"Ooooh, baby, baby!" she wailed. "You're going to make me come! Ahhhh, fuck my cunt... tongue fuck mother's cunt, Robert! I'm about to come! Ohhh, shit, am I about to come!"

A loud scream ripped from Denise as she came.

Her cunt became tight around her son's stabbing tongue, the convulsions making it grip and relax, tighten and loosen. She rammed her cunt hard against his face, twisting her ass in frenzy, her eyes closed and scream after scream tore from her throat, the intense ecstasy shattering her body and mind.

While Denise was still coming, Robert pulled his face from her cunt and lowered her legs. Immediately he rammed his cock up her pussy, fucking her almost violently, stabbing his cock hard, his balls smacking her ass.

Denise was coming and coming, screaming loudly as she churned her ass to his fuck rhythm.

"Fuck it... fuck it!" she screamed. "Fuck my goddamn cunt! Fuck mother's fucking-hot cunt! Oooooh, ram it to me! Fuck the shit out of me! Fuck the piss out of my wet, hot cunt!"

"I'm gonna piss on you, Mom!" Robert shouted, ramming hard.

"I'm gonna piss on your fucking tits... Piss on your fucking cunt... Piss on your cock sucking face!"

"Oh, God... yes!" Denise wailed, thrashing through orgasm-after orgasm. "Piss on me... piss all over me! Oh, baby, baby piss on my tits, my cunt, my ass, my fucking, cock sucking face! Piss on me, piss in me, piss... piss... piss!

Robert suddenly came.

The thick hot come gushed into Denise's cunt, splashing along the velvety walls of her insatiable cunt like a storm, filling her, flooding her. Denise was going through intense orgasms. Her cunt clutched and sucked on his spewing prick, while his balls beat at her churning ass. It went on and on, Denise coming in uncontrollable wave after wave of orgasm, screaming with agonizing ecstasy. When it was over, she went limp, totally exhausted. Her hands lay loosely at her hips, her legs flopping wide. Robert slumped onto her tits, gasping. His cock had come out of her cunt and now hung between the cheeks of her ass.

"Oh, my. God!" she breathed after a while. "What happened, Robert?"

"I don't know," he grunted, "but it was something else, Morn."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.