Mom's Loving Ways - Cover

Mom's Loving Ways

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - It is a novel about people who dare to let their most base desires surface, but most especially it is about the eager members of a fatherless family, their monetary problems, and their taboo desires. In their quest for mere survival, they are swept into an illicit web of lust, from which none of them seem willing or able to escape.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

While her son showered, Denise mulled things over in her mind. She had no doubt he had almost told her something about Cindy and Alice. And Alice's mother, Kathy... It couldn't, not after all these years. Yet Denise felt a fluttering in her stomach. Alice was the very image of the Kathy she had known so long ago. It could be possible, but it was so far-fetched that Denise could hardly believe it. She wanted to believe it, though.

Denise lay on her son's bed, squirming, remembering how close she and Kathy had been. It wasn't just the sex, but everything. Eating each other had been fantastic, screwing with the boys in the neighborhood together had been great.

With a sigh, she got to her feet and went to her own bathroom, where she bathed again. She was rinsing off when Robert came in. He sat on the toilet watching her. He had not bothered to dress, and Denise found that pleasant. She postured and twisted beneath the shower as the bath water drained away.

Glancing at his cock, she was delighted to see it swelling. She flicked water at him, laughing.

"I hope you have plans for that thing," she said, pointing at his cock.

"'I've got a lot of plans for it, Mom, ' Robert replied, grasping his cock and waggling it.

Denise turned her back to him, looking over her shoulder. Cupping the cheeks of her ass, she lifted upward, spreading them wide. Robert grinned as be saw his mother's asshole, and below, the hairy slit of her cunt. Denise arched her ass at him.

"See anything that might help with your plans," she teased.

"I see a lot," Robert gulped, swallowing as at her exposure. "And it all fits in with my plans."

Denise wiggled her ass. From behind, she slowly shoved a finger into her cunt, then leaned forward to make her ass protrude.

"Can't you give me some help, honey. My finger isn't what I want in there."

Robert stood up, his cock thrusting out.

"Mmm, fuck me, Robert," Denise whimpered. "Oh, fuck me now! God, give that big cock to me, Robert!"

Robert grasped his mother's hips, thrusting his cock into her cunt swiftly.

"Oooohh!" Denise moaned as fiery pleasure went through her wet body. "Oh, yes, yes!"

"You're hot, Mom!" he gasped, driving his cock back and forth, pounding into her cunt powerfully. "Your cunt is fucking hot! Wet, and hot and good!"

"You fill my pussy so sweetly, Robert!" she groaned a she rammed her ass back against him. "You fuck me so deliciously! Ram it to me, darling! Oooh, I love it so much! Fuck mother... fuck mother's hot cunt! Fuck me hard!"

The deep throbbing of his hard cock seared the sensitive lips of her pussy. She wiggled her ass, twisting it erotically as he fucked her. She banged her ass back and forth, meeting his lunges, feeling his balls swinging against her thighs. The wet slaps of his stomach on her naked, wet ass increased her thrilling pleasure.

Holding his mother's hip with one hand, Robert reached around and clutched at one tit. Denise moaned as he squeezed it; her hands braced against the wall of the shower stall. The orgasm was coming on her swiftly, building hotly in the center of her stomach, spreading heat outward. She was sobbing with intense pleasure. She placed her hand on top of his, swirling his palm over her swollen tit, pressing his fingers tighter into her spongy tit mound.

Her cunt squeezed and sucked at his cock, gripping it with hot tightness. She moaned loudly when her cunt came, the muscles in her stomach tightening. She churned her ass furiously as her orgasm turned into another, then another yet.

"I'm coming, Robert!" she wailed. "Oh, you're making me come! Oh, God... I'm coming apart! Sweet... beautiful... God, coming is so fucking good! It's glorious... ohhhhhh!"

"You're tight, Mom!" Robert groaned. "Tight, wet, hot! Ohhh, shit, I'm gonna come, too!"

"Yes!" Denise screamed. "Come, darling, come!"

Robert rammed his cock deep into his mother's cunt, his body going stiff. He arched his hips forward to try and fuck deeper yet. Denise felt his cock jerking through the convulsions of her cunt, then the spraying came juice was splashing into her cunt, flooding her with hot sweetness. When he gave a final spurt, Denise came again, her wet, naked body shivering as though she was having a seizure of some sort. He wailed and moaned and sobbed with ecstasy.

When Robert pulled his cock from her clutching cunt, she moaned at the loss. She leaned against the wet wall, still shaking, her vision becoming fuzzy. After a bit, she slumped to the bottom of the tub, the shower spraying down on her. Her eyes closed, but snapped open when she heard him pissing.

Fascinated, she stared at her son, her eyes on the tip of his cock, seeing the golden piss spewing from it, tinkling into the toilet. She felt a response to this, a response that surprised her; Denise came again.

She watched her son shake his cock, a few drops of piss falling from it.

Giving his mother a grin, Robert walked out.

She watched his tight, young ass, her tongue moving over her lips. Seeing him piss had done something to her, made her excited. Denise would never have thought it exciting to see anyone piss, let alone her son. Yet she had come again while watching him.

She stood beneath the shower again, rinsing some more. She dried her body, then sat on the toilet to piss. Feeling an urge come over her, she parted her knees and ran her hand between them. She felt the hot piss stream into it. Goose bumps lifted on her smooth flesh. She cupped her hand and pissed and pissed. Finished, she lifted her hand and looked at it. It was soaked with piss, and she couldn't resist moving the tip of her tongue into it, tasting it.

Denise came again.

She had always been extremely erotic, yet this surprised her. Always able to come very easily, she had never come with the simple act of pissing. She had never even thought of pissing as something erotic.

Almost in a daze, she entered her room and began to select clothing. She wondered where her son had gone off to. He would still be in the house someplace, and she hoped he was still naked. Despite the numerous orgasms she had enjoyed, Denise wanted more. She wanted to come and keep coming all day long.

She found her son in the kitchen, eating breakfast. She had dressed in a wrap-around dress, and she sat across from him with another cup of coffee. Her cunt was still bubbling. "You make me so damned hot, Robert," she said, her eyes sparkling. "I'm going to have to watch you practice more often."

"Why?"

"Because it's beautiful to see your cock flopping out when you jump in the air."

"You can see my cock anytime, Mom," he replied, finishing eating.

"Fuck it, too?"

"You can suck it, too;" He grinned lewdly. She frowned slightly.

"Darling, I want to know what's going on. Between you and your sister, and this girl Alice."

Robert looked at his mother.

"Are you fucking your sister, baby?" she asked softly.

Robert made no reply, but kept looking at her.

"And Alice? Are you fucking her, too?" Robert stood, still silent. He was wearing jockey shorts, she saw, feeling disappointed. She gazed at the bulge his cock and balls made in them. She watched him leave the room, but he returned quickly. He dropped a small, envelope on the table.

Denise looked up at him, then at the envelope. "What's this?"

"Look at them, Mom," he said.

Denise pulled out a small stack of color photographs from the envelope. She wasn't at all surprised. The picture on top was of Alice leaping high into the air, dressed in her cheerleading costume. The pleated skirt was high and the girl's cunt was fully exposed, her long legs wide. Denise could see the slit of Alice's pink cunt clearly.

She glanced at her son, who stood at her side. Taking his hand, she cupped it about her tit, pressing hard. She looked at the next picture. The person's face was not showing, cut off near the edge. It was obvious, however, that she was a woman and not a girl. The woman's knees were drawn beneath her stomach, and both hands held her ass wide, revealing her cunt and asshole to the camera.

She glanced at her son, who had moved behind her and was cupping both her tits now. The next picture was of the same woman, the same pose, only she was pissing, still on her knees and holding her ass cheeks wide apart. The golden stream arced from the hairy cunt and splashed onto the floor. Denise looked closely at the picture, and she saw in the background lockers and a long bench.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.