Mom's Loving Ways - Cover

Mom's Loving Ways

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - It is a novel about people who dare to let their most base desires surface, but most especially it is about the eager members of a fatherless family, their monetary problems, and their taboo desires. In their quest for mere survival, they are swept into an illicit web of lust, from which none of them seem willing or able to escape.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

The next morning, as Cindy prepared for school, Denise found her son still in bed.

"What's wrong with your brother, Cindy?" she asked over her morning coffee.

"He said he didn't feel good," Cindy replied, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "I think he's lying, though."

"Why?"

"Because of last night, Mother," Cindy replied, her long-lashed eyes twinkling.

"Oh, that," Denise muttered. "We... I don't know what happened."

Cindy gazed boldly at her mother. "You know what happened, Mother. You rubbed Robert off, that's what you did!"

"Cindy!" Denise gulped. "That isn't very nice."

"You thought it was," Cindy giggled. "You wouldn't have done it if you didn't." Cindy glanced at her mother's tits. Denise wore a sleeveless white blouse, her nipples straining against it, outlined with the darker shade where they pressed. "You know, Mother, you have beautiful tits."

Denise gasped.

"Robert sure was sucking them last night." Cindy giggled again.

"He was sucking your tits like no tomorrow. Did it feel good, Mother?"

"Did what feel good?"

"Robert sucking your tits and feeling you up," Cindy said, still giggling.

"Cindy!" Denise tried to pour anger in her voice, but failed miserably. "You shouldn't say such things."

"But it's true," Cindy said. "I saw him sucking your tit and he had his hand on your pussy, Mother. You know I saw it."

For a long moment, Denise sat still, her coffee cup shaking in her hand as she stared at her daughter. There wasn't much she could say in defense of herself. Cindy had seen them, saw what they were doing. For the first time since that old empty house when she was a little girl, Denise felt herself blushing.

Trying to change the subject, she asked:

"This girl last night, the one naked under her costume, Alice?"

"What about her, Mother?"

"She looks familiar to me," Denise said. "Do you know who her mother is, Cindy?"

"Not the last name, but I think her first name is Kathy," Cindy said, seemingly reluctant to supply even this much information.

"This Kathy... have you seen her?"

Cindy nodded, lowering her eyes.

"Tall, slim, with dark hair and almond-shaped eyes?"

Again Cindy nodded, not volunteering any more information. Cindy was trying to hide something, Denise thought. But why was Cindy so reluctant to talk about Alice's mother? But it couldn't be the same Kathy she had known so many years ago.

"I'd like to meet her," Denise said.

Cindy jerked, her eyes darting to her mother. "You mean Alice?"

"I mean this Kathy," Denise said, noticing the cloudy expression in Cindy's eyes. Cindy, she thought, didn't want her to meet the woman for some reason.

And that, Denise thought, was all the more reason for her to meet the woman. Even if it wasn't the same Kathy of long ago, Denise wanted to find out why Cindy was trying to conceal information.

The boys not wearing jocks during practice, letting their cocks be exposed, and the cute little Alice, naked under her already revealing cheerleading costume, and now this mysterious woman called Kathy. There was definitely something strange here, Denise told herself. She remembered there had been no coach at the practice sessions, and those practices she had not attended both Cindy and Robert came home well after midnight.

After Cindy had skipped off to school, Denise bathed. She had not yet checked on her son; knowing very well he wasn't ill. She had a hunch why he was staying home, and her hunch sent waves of anticipation rippling through her creamy flesh. She wondered why her son had so willingly touched her, letting her rub his cock.

The more she tied things together, the more suspicious she became of the basketball team, the cheerleaders, Robert and Cindy, Alice and the mystery woman, Kathy.

Stepping from her tub, she dried her lovely body until her skin gleamed. She brushed her hair and dabbed perfume to strategic areas of her body, then with a naughty grin, she put some between her thighs. There was no need to be subtle, she thought. Robert had been too willing last night for her to play little teasing games with him. And if her hunch was right, he would have her naked in no time anyway.

Pulling a pair of bikini panties on, she adjusted the crotch about her cunt. Her tits stood up firm and shapely, needing no support Her tits were already swollen; she gave them a pinch, pulling and twisting them gently.

Her clit felt ready to burst, her cunt becoming very wet. There was a heat in and around her cunt that she had not felt in some time. She walked into the hall. When her children were in school, Denise enjoyed being naked or wearing just panties about the house, but this time there was a definite erotic atmosphere that she had never felt when alone.

She approached her son's bedroom. She paused for a moment, taking a couple of deep breaths, then she opened the door.

Robert looked up at her, a huge smile on his face.

"I knew you'd be here after Cindy left, Mom," he said.

He was on his back, totally naked, his cock standing straight up, pointing up at the ceiling, That was where Denise looked, and her eyes burned with desire as she saw hit prick throbbing, beads of wetness on his piss hole.

She gazed at his cock, feeling his eyes run up and down her body. Her fingers had been curled tightly at her sides, and now she stroked up and down her hips, then over the slight bulge of her panties.

Robert shook his cock. "Want some of this, Mom?"

Denise licked her lips, her eyes shooting flames at his hard cock. She nodded, whispering, "Yes."

"Sit on it," Robert said. "Sit on my cock, Mom."

"Oh, yes!" Denise moaned, moving toward him. "Yes, yes, yes!"

Reaching the side of his bed, she moved forward and when her fingertips touched her son's cock, it was as if a shock of electricity had gone through her. With a soft moan, she closed her fingers around his cock and squeezed, bringing a groan from her son. He arched his hips up, and while she held his cock tightly, he fucked her fist for a moment.

"Now, Mom!" Robert groaned. "Sit on my cock now!"

"Oh, baby, I will!"

Denise scrambled onto Robert's bed, straddling his thighs, still gripping his hard cock. She lifted her ass, inching her knees along his thighs, pressing his cock into the silky hairs of her cunt, feeling her clit rubbing against the throbbing shaft.

Denise came.

"Ohhhh, shit!" she moaned, her body shaking, her naked tits jiggling, She pressed his cock hard against her panties, strands of cunt hair sticking through the lace. Her cunt throbbed with convulsions as she came, the hairy lips squeezing. "Oh, damn, damn! You made me come already, Robert!"

Feeling the heat of his mother's cunt against his cock, he grunted. "And I'm gonna come to, if we don't hurry!"

"Tear my panties off!" Denise wailed. "Rip my panties off my ass, darling! Hurry. Hurry, please!"

Robert grasped his mother's panties and yanked. They came away from her hips with a ripping sound. He threw them onto the floor, and Denise rammed her cunt down on the head of his upstanding cock.

"Phhhh, yes!" she hissed as her cunt slid down the thick length of his cock, her pussy lips smashing against the base.

She sat and shook with his cock deep inside her cunt, the hair-lined lips of her pussy squeezing him hotly. She felt the hard throbs of his cock deep inside her boiling cunt, as if the head had been jammed into her stomach,

"Ooooh, Robert, darling... oh, so good! So damned good!"

Robert grabbed his mother's swollen tits, his fingers digging in harshly. Denise was thrilled with the pain of her tits, and she ground her naked ass down harder on him.

Robert ran his hands from her tits, down her shaking sides to her hips. Gripping them tightly, he said hoarsely, "Let me suck your tits, Mom! Let me suck the... fuck me! Fuck me, Mom--now, before I come!"

"Oh, yes, yes!" she moaned, leaning forward to jam a swollen nipple into his hot, wet mouth. "I'll fuck you, darling! I'm so hot. I'll fuck you good! My cunt is going to burn your hard cock up!"

"Do it!" Robert groaned just before drawing his mother's nipple into his mouth.

Denise threw her head back, closing her eyes and churning her naked ass up and down, her cunt riding his cock hungrily. She plunged down hard, her pussy smacking wetly against the base of her son's prick, twisting and grinding. She yelped and moaned, whimpered and squealed, her ass thrashing swiftly, fucking him with wild movement.

His lips sucked very hard on her nipple, as if he would suck it off and swallow it. He held her ass cheeks, his hips banging up and down with her fuck rhythm. The bed was shaking as they fucked frantically.

Denise's cunt was burning hotly, the searing flames of ecstasy growing, Her son's cock stretched the hairy lips of her cunt, and his prick went in so deep. His cock seemed to reach her throat, making Denise's erotic emotions whirl senselessly.

She churned her ass in frenzy, banging on to his cock with such fury that she was coming again. Her cunt closed around her son's cock a she came, the lips very tight, the contractions sucking on his prick. The rippling waves of her orgasm went from the lips of her hot cunt all the way to her straining stomach, her inner thighs glowing with heat on his hips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.