Mom's Loving Ways - Cover

Mom's Loving Ways

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It is a novel about people who dare to let their most base desires surface, but most especially it is about the eager members of a fatherless family, their monetary problems, and their taboo desires. In their quest for mere survival, they are swept into an illicit web of lust, from which none of them seem willing or able to escape.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

All her life Denise had been an erotic person. Even as a little girl she was hungry for sex, for cock, for fucking. Her body and mind craved hard cock, cock in her cunt, fucking her, making her come. If there was no cock available, she used her hands and fingers. But fingers and hands, especially her own, were no substitute for a deliciously hard cock.

Staring at the ceiling, Denise remembered those years along ago... Always a very pretty girl, with flirty green eyes and a ready smile, Denise had never tried to conceal her desires. She was often blunt with boys, telling them in plain language what she wanted--cock. She was seldom refused. In fact, almost every boy in her neighborhood was more than willing to give her a hard cock. There was an old, empty house a block from hers, and it was used by adventurous boys and girls. Some said the house was haunted, and some believed it. But instead of rattling chains and screams of torture, the old house echoed the sighs and moans and wet, liquid sounds of fucking. It was in the old house that Denise enjoyed her favorite past-time--fucking.

She would go with a boy to an upstairs bedroom where they found an old mattress. The walls were covered with lewd writings and crudely drawn pictures of cocks and cunts. The messages were graphic and to the point. Denise, herself, had written one.

"Denise wants cock," it said in block letters. Beneath it was her telephone number.

One day she found a new message. It was signed by a girl named Kathy. Intrigued, wondering if this Kathy had indeed written it, Denise called.

Denise found out that Kathy had recently moved into the neighborhood, and Kathy explained it was one of the best ways for her to become acquainted with boys quickly.

They met the next day, and before the day was out, they were fast friends. Kathy was identical to Denise in desires, although a direct opposite in appearance. Where Denise had blonde hair, Kathy was a brunette, with almond-shaped eyes and a full mouth. Kathy was an inch taller than Denise! Together, they were the prettiest girls in school, and were always near each other.

Their conversations dwelled on fucking, describing cocks of the boys they had fucked. Both girls were slender, with small tits just sprouting. Kathy was proud of the few dark hairs showing up on her cunt, and Denise was envious; the few hairs on her cunt were so light that they were almost unseen.

Within two days of meeting each other, they had gone to the abandoned house together and played "You show me yours and I'll show you mine." As childish as the game was, they enjoyed it because it was so erotic. They stripped naked and experimented, touching each other's tits and feeling the rounded cheeks of their asses.

Both girls found it exciting to finger-fuck each other, to feel the heat of a different cunt. They probed into one another's cunt, then squatted in front of the other and finger-fucked each other to orgasm. When it was over, they giggled and said how it felt, but a cock was much better. Both agreed on that.

Most of the boys they knew were no older than they were. There was one, however, four years older. His name was Robert, and he was destined to become Denise's husband.

Denise and Kathy were not the least bit bashful fucking a boy in the presence of each other, or other boys for that matter. They would eagerly undress in the old house, spread their slim legs and take a cock hungrily, wiggling and bouncing and squealing in joyous ecstasy. On a number of occasions, they fucked side by side, screaming their heads off as they came and came and came.

Only a few of the boys they fucked could come. They enjoyed fucking them all, but those that could come satisfied Denise and Kathy the best. They loved the feel of come juice spewing up their tight little cunts, filling them with hot, frothy jizz.

It was Robert who induced Denise and Kathy to suck his cock. Kathy had sucked cock before, but not Denise. And the cocks Kathy had sucked were too young to come. Denise, at first, was doubtful about putting a cock in her mouth. The idea was exciting to her, but the actuality was something entirely different. She had seen Robert's cock squirt over the floor, and she wasn't sure she would like that stuff flooding her mouth.

"You can watch me suck his cock," Kathy said. "I don't care if he comes off in my mouth?'

Robert 1eaned against the wall while Kathy got on her knees in front of him. Denise, too, went to her knees, wanting to watch Kathy suck Robert's cock. Kathy fondled his cock a while, stroking it lovingly, talking to it softly, calling it a beautiful and pretty cock, and trying to extract a promise from the seeping piss hole not to strangle her too much when it came.

"Are you gonna talk my fucking cock to death or suck it off, Kathy?" Robert asked anxiously, rubbing the dripping head of his prick back and forth on the girl's lips. "Come on, suck me before I come in your fucking face!"

"I will!" Kathy mewled, kissing the head of his cock with hot lips.

"I will, just don't come too much. I've never had a cock come in my mouth before, so don't choke me."

"Suck his cock, Kathy!" Denise urged, her eyes huge and hot, resting her cheek on Robert's hip, fondling his naked ass and kissing his flesh now and then. "Suck his cock off, Kathy! I wanna see your mouth on it... see Robert's cock between your lips!"

Kathy opened her lips, stretching them around Robert's thick cock... She took the head of his prick into her mouth, moaning softly as her tongue flicked. She held Robert's thighs, pushing her face forward and taking more cock into her mouth. She struggled to pull it all the way in, her lips stretching. The best she could do was two-thirds, no matter how hard she tried. Robert rested a hand on top of Kathy's head, looking down at his cock in her mouth.

Denise found it exciting to watch Kathy suck Robert's cock, her stretching lips pulling back, then ramming forward. She had not thought it possible to get her lips around the thick cock, but Kathy was doing very well indeed. In fact, she sucked Robert's cock hungrily, twisting her mouth around it, mewling in her throat, her brown eyes glassy as they rolled in her head. Sometimes Kathy drew her lips from him and ran her tongue in circles over the swollen head, licking at his seeping piss hole.

Denise held the base of his cock as Kathy sucked it, still unable to swallow it all. Denise had her finger underneath the shaft, feeling it pulsate, listening to the gurgling wet sounds Kathy made. She kept stroking the cheek of Robert's ass with her other hand, feeling her cunt twitch. She lapped at his flesh with her tongue; never taking her eyes from Kathy's rounded lips. She felt Robert shaking, grunting with p1easure. He looked down at Kathy, watching her sucking his cock. His balls had drawn up very tight at the base, and his ass checks clenched.

"I'm gonna come, Kathy!" Robert shouted, his body stiffening, shoulders against the wall and his hips arching out.

Denise felt the pulsation of his cock against her fingers, and she was holding her breath, her eyes bright.

Kathy choked as come juice splashed against her throat and her eyes became enormous. Her slender throat tried to swallow, but Robert was coming too much for her. She pulled her mouth away from his cock, catching a spurt of white, thick come on her chin.

Denise gave a squeal, and without thinking, she turned his spewing cock toward her open mouth. She closed her lips over his cock in time to take the rest of his come into her mouth. She shoved her face forward, the head of his gushing cock sliding down her throat. Her lips pressed into the thick bush of his cock hair, his balls against her chin. She sucked, drawing his come juice out of his throbbing balls, swallowing without hesitation. The burning come juice tasted sweet, sweeter than any candy she had ever eaten. She drained his balls, and she still wanted more. She held his cock in her fist after he finished and licked his seeping piss hole, trying to make him come again.

But Robert was exhausted from the tremendous discharge, and he sank to the mattress. Denise had come while sucking on his prick, and her little cunt continued to throb and pulsate deliciously.

Kathy, with glistening lips, said: "I choked, damn it. Besides, I don't really care for the taste of it."

Denise straddled Robert's thigh, rubbing her hot cunt back and forth on him.

"I'll suck it for you Robert," Denise said. "I can get all your cock in my mouth, too. I like how you taste... your come juice, I mean. I'll suck your cock anytime you want." And she came again against his thigh.

Denise felt no jealousy when she watched Robert fucking Kathy. They shared everything, and it seemed only natural for them to fuck. Besides, she enjoyed watching his big cock fucking Kathy's cunt. They would take turns fucking him, and both were in love with the husky boy even then.

Somehow the routine became Kathy fucking him, with Denise providing the blow jobs. Not that Denise preferred sucking his cock; she loved fucking it, too. Robert always wanted to fuck, then be sucked oft. He had the ability to come twice in an hour's time, and he would usually fuck Kathy, come in her greedy cunt, then after a short rest, shove his cock into Denise's mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.