Mom's Loving Ways - Cover

Mom's Loving Ways

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - It is a novel about people who dare to let their most base desires surface, but most especially it is about the eager members of a fatherless family, their monetary problems, and their taboo desires. In their quest for mere survival, they are swept into an illicit web of lust, from which none of them seem willing or able to escape.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Denise sat next to Kathy in her home.

They had rehashed all those long-ago days, laughing at how young they had been, the things they had not known, how they, had grown in their sexual desires. They discussed divorced husbands. They discovered neither had lost her erotic hungers, but only fed them, trying new and strange things liking it all. Kathy had not changed much in appearance, Denise noted. She was older, of course, but retained all the beauty of her younger age. She was slim, yet with lovely, curvy tits that strained against her blouse. Her hips were round and her legs long. Her ass jutted out enticingly. Her lips were full and moist, hinting at the promise of delightful things she could do with them.

As they brought each other up to date, Robert sat on the floor between Cindy and Alice. The girls and he had been listening with interest as their mothers talked. While Denise and Kathy described the old house and what they had done in it, Cindy and Alice started stroking Robert's crotch. They rubbed and caressed his balls and cock inside his pants, and now his prick had swelled upward toward his left hip, outlined there. He had run one hand up under Alice's dress, slowly feeling her up. His other hand fondled one of his sister's tits.

"We've brought them up right, haven't we?" Kathy asked as she watched them. "I wonder if something like this can be inherited?"

"You mean insatiable fucking?" Denise asked, chuckling softly.

"Yes, but I don't really think we're insatiable," Kathy replied. "I've gone without it for a while. Like a few hours."

"I've gone longer than that," Denise said.

"But who wants to, right?" Kathy laughed.

"You're damn right," Denise agreed. "I don't believe you or I will ever outgrow these hungers."

"God, I hope not!" Kathy murmured, watching as her daughter, Alice, removed Robert's cock from his pants. Her eyes took on a hot gleam, and her fingers fumbled at the buttons of her blouse. Denise scooted toward her.

"Let, me," she whispered, moving Kathy's hands aside and opening the blouse. "God, Kathy, you always had beautiful tits, but they're even more beautiful now."

"You used to love sucking them, Denise," Kathy mewled softly, watching her daughter stroking Robert's cock while Cindy lifted his balls free.

"Among other' things," Denise said, dipping her face and running her tongue over a swollen nipple. "Such as your cunt. But then, you sort of liked sucking my tits and cunt, too, remember?"

"If people didn't know better, they'd think we were two hot-assed lesbians," Kathy said, in a voice husky with desire.

"We would be if there weren't cocks around," Denise said, feeling Kathy slide her warm hand under her skirt, caressing the heat of her inner thighs, her fingertips touching the pulsating lips of her cunt lightly.

Denise moved her hand under Kathy's skin, placing her palm upon the woman's steamy cunt. Feeling each other, they watched as Cindy and Alice undressed Robert, who lay back and accepted their attentions. His cock stood straight up in the air, and Alice stripped her clothing off while Cindy stroked her brother's cock and balls.

As soon as she was naked, Alice straddled Robert, sinking down. They watched while Cindy fitted her brother's cock into Alice's wet cunt; who then began to bounce and squeal in delight. They watched Alice's ass grind and thrash, seeing Robert's cock plunging into the stretching pussy. Cindy kept playing with his balls, her young eyes hot as she watched, her pink, wet tongue licking along her brother's thigh, then flicking at the creamy cheeks of Alice's pounding ass.

Denise and Kathy, by this time, were finger fucking each other, breathing faster.

Cindy sprawled between her brother's thighs, shoving her face into his crotch. They saw her licking Robert's balls, her nose being brushed by Alice's asshole as it moved up and down. Alice leaned over Robert, who managed to close his lips on a pink nipple, sucking it greedily, his hands holding Alice's tight little ass. Alice squealed with ecstasy and Robert moaned.

Cindy, now with her mouth filled by her brother's balls, squirmed her cunt onto the floor, her dress hiked about her hips. She was not wearing panties, and her creamy sweet ass-cheeks clenched and relaxed with pleasure.

"Ooooh, you're so hard, Robert!" Denise and Kathy heard Alice whimper. "Your cock is so fucking hard! You stretch my cunt so good, fill my hot pussy deliciously! I'm gonna fuck your hard cock off, Robert! I'm gonna burn your cock off with my hot cunt!"

Robert groaned around a mouthful of tit.

"They fuck beautifully," Denise whispered, driving her finger deep into Kathy's wet cunt.

"I know," Kathy replied, rubbing her finger along Denise's swollen, intensely inflamed clitoris, "Alice loves it so much, and I guess you know Cindy does."

Alice beat her cunt up and down on Robert's cock, stabbing her pussy with almost violent movements. Cindy, still sucking her brother's balls, turned them loose and ran her tongue along the crack of Alice's ass, licking the puckering tightness of her pink asshole, then swirling her tongue into her brother's balls again.

"Someone is going to come any second," Kathy said in a hoarse voice, plunging her fingers into Denise's cunt, twisting them about.

"Like me," Denise groaned, spreading her legs wide.

Kathy draped her leg over Denise's thigh, giving the woman total access to her hairy cunt, feeling Denise fucking her with wild fingers.

"You won't be the only one," Kathy hissed, her cunt clamping around Denise's fingers.

Alice's loud squeal filled the room, her ass slamming hard onto Robert's cock. She pressed down hard, her ass twisting. "Ooooo, I'm coming! Oh, fuck, I'm coming!"

Her tight cunt gripped Robert's cock in orgasm, her ass shuddering in ecstasy. The base of Robert's cock glistened with pussy juice, and Cindy ran her tongue about it, licking it up. Cindy cooed in pleasure, sucking his balls back into her mouth just as Robert gushed come into Alice's cunt. Both Denise and Kathy squirmed on the couch, their cunts gripping the other's fingers as wild orgasms exploded between their legs.

Both mothers watched with smoldering eyes as Alice slipped off Robert. Alice twisted around and sat on her heels, grasping Robert's cock in a firm hand, jacking on it. Cindy stood and almost ripped her clothing off her succulent body in her haste to fuck her brother, too. Denise and Kathy were-not in the least surprised that Robert's cock became very hard so soon after fucking Alice; each had seen it happen many times before.

Cindy tore her summer sweater from her body and, with a squeal of anticipation, straddled her brother and sat down, his cock entering her cunt easily. As soon as she had Robert's cock up her cunt, Cindy began a wild rotation with her ass, screwing up and down his cock. She sat on him, squeezing her sweet tits in both hands, grinding down hard on her brother. Alice now held his balls, pressing them into the crack of Cindy's ass, rubbing them at Cindy's sensitive asshole.

When Cindy started fucking her brother, she lifted to her knees.

"Fuck me, Robert. Ram your cock up my fucking hot cunt! Come on, fuck me, you lazy asshole! I'm not gonna do all the work!"

Robert plunged his cock up and down, stretching his sister's cunt, going deep. Alice was on her knees beside Cindy, sucking on her tit and fondling Robert's balls, alternating her caressing hand up to Cindy's shivering ass.

"God, they're beautiful to watch!" Denise whispered, digging her fingers into one of Kathy's firm tits. "I could watch those kids fucking all day!"

"I could too," Kathy said, "but I'd much rather get in on it."

"Mmmm, so would I!" Denise agreed.

"Look what Alice is doing," Kathy said.

Alice was moving her finger in and out of Cindy's tight little asshole. Robert was thrusting his cock into his sister's cunt, and Alice was finger-fucking Cindy in her asshole. Cindy was squealing in pleasure, her small body shaking with each lunge of her brother's cock.

"Ohhh, give it to me!" she sobbed. "Fuck the piss out of my cunt, Robert! Ooooh, Alice, fuck my asshole! I love this! Fuck my cunt... fuck my asshole!"

Denise and Kathy were shivering now, their excitement becoming intense as they watched the erotic actions of their children. Their cunts were seeping with boiling hunger. Kathy dug her fingers into Denise's thigh, her eyes glowing with desire. Denis pulled at Kathy's rigid nipple, her eyes liquid with hunger.

Cindy began to shake; her moans and gurgles becoming louder as her orgasm steamed to the surface. When she came, she let out a scream of ecstasy, tossing her head back and grinding down violently on her brother's throbbing cock, trying to force the swollen head deeper. With a final moan, she slumped across her brother's body, gasping in a choking sound. Alice still had her finger deep inside her asshole, and both Denise and Kathy watched it flex.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.