Mom's Loving Ways - Cover

Mom's Loving Ways

 

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - It is a novel about people who dare to let their most base desires surface, but most especially it is about the eager members of a fatherless family, their monetary problems, and their taboo desires. In their quest for mere survival, they are swept into an illicit web of lust, from which none of them seem willing or able to escape.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Denise sat in the bleachers, watching her son Robert race up and down the court, bouncing the ball, then leaping and tossing, never missing the basket.

Robert was either very good or very lucky, she thought. Knowing nothing about sports, and caring less, she usually attended all the games anyway. Robert wanted her there, as did her daughter, Cindy. Most parents went to the games, so she performed her parental duties. Although she didn't care anything about sports, she enjoyed seeing the young guys in their shorts with those tanned, muscular legs.

She was watching practice today, not a game. A few weeks ago, Robert had invited his mother to watch a practice session, and she had seen some cocks flashing frequently. That had excited her so much she seldom missed a practice session now. During the games she had never seen a cock flash; the boys always wore jocks. So she watched every practice in the hopes of seeing more cock. She was seldom disappointed. When she saw the flash of a young cock, a sweet chill of delight ran up her stomach, her cunt closing. She liked the feeling especially when it was very strong and she would almost come.

Denise loved to come.

She loved the come in any way possible, by any method possible. Her cunt was hot, very hot. And each practice session she attended, her cunt was even hotter. She would choose a place to sit about halfway up the bleachers, pull her skirt just over her knees and place her elbows on them, then cup her chin in her hand and watch the guys. Her knees were usually parted enough to allow a boy to look up at her, peer between her knees to the shadowy view of her panties. Denise always pretended she didn't know they were looking at her.

At the far end of the court, a-group of girls pranced and danced and yelled enthusiastically. This was the cheerleader squad and Cindy, her daughter, led the cheers. All the girls were young, fresh, and very beautiful. The girls were the prettiest in the school, as if chosen for their beauty alone.

Cindy, with her honey-blonde hair bouncing as she leaped and twisted, screaming loudly, was the picture of eroticism in motion. A tight school sweater hugged her tits. Her short skirt, pleated in alternating gold and white colors, flounced about her hips. Cindy's long, sweetly tanned thighs flashed, and her pretty little ass writhed. Some of the routines they went through were never used during a game. It was easy to see why; they were highly suggestive, seemingly designed to arouse the basketball team.

When Denise glanced at the girls, she saw one pretty, dark-haired girl leap into the air, her back arched to make her tits thrust out. The skirt flew to her waist, and Denise gasped. She caught a quick glimpse of her cunt hair. The girl was not wearing tights! She was naked under the skimpy costume.

Denise saw her son racing toward the end of the court, bouncing the ball. As he approached the net, he leaped high into the air and tossed the ball. If he made a basket, Denise didn't know. What she did know what that her son, also, was naked under his white and gold shorts. His cock flopped out, swinging about, then disappeared from her view as his feet came back to the floor.

An orgasm went off deep inside Denise's stomach, causing her to clutch at it. A moan of surprise rippled past her lips.

She had come because she saw her son's cock.

She heard a whistle blow at the peak of her orgasm, and the boys raced through the door, slapping each other on the ass and laughing. When they were gone, she turned her attention back to the group of girls, who were huddled together, talking about their routines. Cindy's back was toward Denise, and she was leaning over. At least her daughter wore tights, even if they were pulled into the crack of her rounded little ass, the cheeks exposed.

When the girls broke up, Denise left the gym. There was something erotic about a gym, with all those odors of young boys and girls. She waited in the darkness for Robert and Cindy, sitting quietly in the car. She saw her son's cock in her mind again, flopping out of the wide leg of his shorts when he leaped into the air. She saw again the triangle of that pretty girl's cunt.

Denise was so excited, she was almost beside herself. Her tits seemed swollen and her cunt kept pulsating with wet heat, her clit rigid.

Denise was an erotic person. She wasn't ashamed of it; she took pleasure in it. There were times when she would rather fuck than eat... unless it was eating a beautiful, hard, throbbing cock. Then she wanted to eat ravenously. Denise would do anything with a cock, whatever her immediate partner wanted, she would do it and gladly so.

Oddly enough, she had stayed away from men since starting to watch basketball practice. Before that, she was quite active, always seeing men. She had gone looking for them the day after her divorce, unable to live without fucking.

But watching the boys and girls in the smelly gym of the school, she stopped going out. She didn't understand it, but then she didn't try to understand it. She was filled with an anticipation she could not identify, but it created a warm feeling in her stomach.

Robert and Cindy came out of the building, holding hands. His hair was still damp from the shower. He had put on his jeans and a T-shirt, but Cindy was still in her costume. Robert and his sister had always been very close. Robert was a year older than his sister, one grade ahead of her in school, and they were inseparable.

"Good practice," Denise said as they climbed into the car.

Cindy sat in the middle, her warm thigh pressed against her mother's.

Driving home, Denise noticed her son rested his hand on his sister's thigh, she began to wonder about her son and daughter. They seemed so intimate with each other, not in the least bashful or embarrassed when they walked in on one another in the bathroom.

Denise remembered other things she had considered insignificant at the time. Like when Cindy goosed Robert, making him chase her, his hands trying to grab her as to goose her. That in was fine, but they made it so damned erotic.

"Alice forgot her tights again," Robert said. "That's the second time in two weeks."

"I saw," Cindy giggled. "I told her, but she didn't care."

"One of these days she's gonna be at a game without them," Robert laughed. "That's gonna create some excitement for sure."

Again Cindy giggled, and Denise saw, from the corner of her eyes, Robert caressing his sister's thigh. Her cunt moistened.

Before she could stop herself, Denise said:

"That will make a few hard-ons for sure."

Robert gave a loud laugh, and Cindy giggled again, both looking at her.

"More than a few, Mother," Cindy paid, her voice lower than usual,"

"Every man watching will have a hard-on," Robert said.

Denise felt her flesh grow warm, yet she felt no embarrassment talking to them this way. She had not done it before, but found it exciting now.

"Robert," she said, her pulse quickening1 "you could create a little excitement yourself if you forgot to wear that thing in your shorts!" "You mean my jock strap Mom?"

Whatever it's called. You sort of let it all hang out this evening, you know."

"You noticed?" he asked, not in the least bashful.

"I noticed," Denise said bluntly.

"He should wear it all the time, Mother, Cindy giggled. "He stays hard, especially watching us go through our routines."

"I can understand that if that girl always forgets her tights," Denise said, then found herself laughing with them.

"Even when she does," Cindy said, squirming her little ass in the seat, "Robert gets a hard-on."

"I can't help it," Robert replied. "You girls could give a statue a hard-on." Denise drove quietly, listening to her son laugh and up about erotic subjects. Her cunt was starting to boil between her thighs, and the crotch of her panties was getting uncomfortably wet. She gripped the steering wheel until her knuckles were white. She was intensely aroused, her nipples painfully hard, tits swollen inside her summer sweater.

Pulling into the driveway, Cindy and Robert got out of the car and grabbed at each other in horse-play as they ran to the front door. They stood waiting for their mother to unlock it, and Denise saw her son rubbing his crotch against his sister's arching tight ass, making Cindy giggle lewdly. She wasn't trying to pull her ass away, either, Denise saw, but twisting it against her brother.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.