Wings Of Man - Cover

Wings Of Man

This is my work. Do not sell it nor repost it without permission. You think about it, read it, and enjoy it. To share, link SOL.

Chapter 1

He was pushed against the wall, hard, by the other kid. So he pushed him back. Things started to go farther than he had intended and he had been knocked in the face when the late bell rang and the other kid ran off to get to his class. The kid remaining stayed on the ground, laying there with a busted lip for a few minutes and got up and wiped the blood off and went to his class.

Walking just a few dozen yards and he found himself in front of his English class again, like every other day. He tried the door, but it was locked. As always.

"And why are you late today, Mr. McKenna? Hmmmm?" she asked him peevishly when she came to open the door to let him in.

"Traffic in the hallways," he replied as he brushed past the shrew of an old woman and went to his seat. She rolled her eyes after him and continued her class, understanding the futility of trying to get him to do anything productive in her class.

He went to go and sit down, and was nearly tripped by another guy, a friend of the one who fought him this morning. Luckily, he had better balance and kept his feet and kicked the other guy in the ankle as he walked. The other guy stifled a bit of a groan.

He took his seat, and turned and smiled for the first time of the day at his neighbor, who was his neighbor.

"Hey Adam. What happened today?" she asked him.

"Oh, the usual you know, pushing and punching. He timed it wrong, and had to run off to class after just one though. Well, at least I know I'm not anemic," he said as he tasted his blood in his mouth still. "So what are we talking about today Shannyn?"

"The usual stuff, some lovely British poems," she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Joy. Well, tell me if she calls on me," Adam replied as he dug through his pack and grabbed an empty sheet of paper and began to draw on it, new ideas for tattoos and things that he had seen in his dreams and often little sketches of parts of Shannyn, coupled with snatches of poems he liked or had written. It was a collage of abstracted thoughts that took him away from the boring tediousness of his high school life.

Up until the teacher called on him. Shannyn had to kick him to get his attention and he knew the drill enough to look up and look blankly at the teacher and say that he didn't know. She gave an exasperated sigh and said, "Well, if you would pay more attention you might have an inkling next time!" and went on to another student. Of course, just because he didn't enjoy her class and didn't try in it didn't mean that he didn't have the highest grade in there. Well, photographic memory had some benefits you know.

He went back to his drawing and drew Shannyn more obviously, as well as nude, displaying her in many different poses, sultry and seductive. He added new tattoos and thought about changing her hair color in this picture and a few other changes, different piercings in different places and different hair styles completely, just imagining different things she could do. It was interesting to see how well her body looked in such different states, and it was reasonable to be doing it because she asked him to help her pick some new styles for her hair and new piercings.

While he never heard the teacher, he would tune in to key words in conversations around him, and he always heard the bell, almost preternaturally he began to pack up before the bell and stand up right as it rang. He didn't pack up early or stand up too soon, it was perfectly timed maneuver so that the teacher couldn't bitch him out and he could be out of the class right then. At this class though, he would wait a few more seconds than normal after he was out of the classroom for Shannyn, and they would go off to lunch.

Walking up the stairs and around the corners and across the school to the commons area was uneventful, the two of them simply talking about crap that had happened earlier that day. They got into the back of the short lines and got shuffled through the lines, picking up their obligatory chocolate milk and the inescapable pepperoni pizza and a pretzel and walking off to find a table with a few empty seats.

It was inevitable that people would stare at them, but as the school years had carried on, people treated Adam more as a light fixture and a freak show oddity and accepted Shannyn more readily. Adam assumed that Shannyn was simply too beautiful in any way for any one to reject her. Her cheerleading status and general just nice personality couldn't hurt when letting her get accepted. She also was a little bit less obviously intense than he was. Shannyn had a great figure, 5' 7" with legs that went all the way up, a beautiful soft tan, and at the moment she had chin length strawberry red hair that got a bit shorter in the back and was amazingly sexy. She had her labret done and was wearing half ring gauges in her ears, and one in her eyebrow. She had to take it all out for cheerleading, so that no one would get hurt from her piercings, either her or someone else. She was thin, but not anorexic, and she had her womanly curves in all the right places. Wearing a lowcut black tank top that let everyone see her flawless stomach and her pierced belly button (not a dangly piercing, but a ring with a blue ball at one end), and tight blue jeans that had been written on so much they looked a funny black in the distance.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.