Sex Slave Virgins - Cover

Sex Slave Virgins

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young girl, who gradually discovers that other people have some startling and perverse fantasies they are desperate to play out. And she finds that she also enjoys them. Her story is a mirror of a way of life behind closed doors. No facade, no regrets. Indeed, to Mary, her behavior and fantasies become a norm.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

"You look beautiful, Mary." Nate reached across to open the door but she leaned her thighs against it, not willing to let him lure her into the car.

"I didn't come down here to go with you. I just wanted to tell you to your face."

"Oh, you're coming with me, all right." Nate took a long look at the way her dress fit her. "But why stand out there and argue? I'll take you anywhere you want to go."

"All you want to do is take me back to your bedroom," Mary snapped. "Then you'll fuck me until you're tired of me like you got tired of Teresa. All you're looking for is someone to come all over and when it doesn't work, you get rid of them fast. Maybe something's wrong with you. Did you ever consider that?"

Nate didn't look disturbed by her words. He was pulling something from his pocket. It was a roll of bills. He began to peel off hundred-dollar notes. When there were ten of them stacked up on the seat, he looked up at Mary.

"Is that enough for you to ride around the block with me?"

"How do I know I'll get all that?" Her voice shook. Was she really considering taking money from this sick and perverted man? Yes, ashamedly enough, she was. Nate had slipped the bills into an envelope, addressed it to her and put on a stamp. So he even knew where she lived, She was shaking again. But not because of the money. It was the sexy feeling she got from being purchased. Yes, Nate was buying her. And she was selling, but she wasn't really sure quite what.

He got out of the car and strolled to a nearby mailbox. When the fat envelope had disappeared inside he got back in his big car and patted the seat beside him, flushing with embarrassment, Mary got in. Twenty minutes later they were pulling up into Nate's private drive.

"I shouldn't go inside with you," she said, talking at the big front door.

"You don't have to, of course." Nate opened the door for her and let his hand softly brush her shoulder. Mary went in. The door closed behind her. She felt like a soft, helpless deer who'd wandered into a trap. "Royce is gone today," Nate told her. "In case you're worried that he might be lurking around."

"I'm not worried about anything. Why should I be? I just came to stay a little while. You can't make me stay any longer than that."

"Look at you. You're trembling. And I know what you makes you tremble." Nate touched her waist, letting his hands caress the outward swells of her hips. He kissed her forehead, then her temples. Mary stood as still as possible, but her breathing had gotten faster and her heart was thumping so loudly she was sure Nate could hear it.

"Don't..."

"I'll give you another five-hundred dollars to take off that dress."

''No... I..."

"Six hundred." He kissed her neck softly. His fingers were working on the button halfway down her back. Mary struggled weakly but the button was open now and Nate turned her to kiss the uncovered spot. "Seven hundred," he murmured.

"Yes

The dress was slipped from her shoulders. It puddled around her ankles, and the feeling of being naked while standing in the middle of the palatial living room thrilled Mary more than she wanted to admit. She was wearing only sandals and her panties now, and Nate's mouth was hot and wet as he kissed her back and shoulders and gently cupped one small tit so that he could slide his lips around the nipple.

"Ohhhhh, God, Nate! Ohhhhh, I knew you'd start doing this."

"And you knew you wouldn't want me to stop."

"Uhhhh!" Mary sagged against him, let his arms surround her. Nate worked his fingers down under the elastic of her underwear. She felt his hot palm curve against one asscheek, then the other. He began to work her panties down, but she shook her head hard and pulled away. Nate smiled.

"Five hundred, if you'll let me...

"How much money did you give to Teresa?" Mary blurted. "To do all those wicked things with you?"

"Enough to send her to college. That is, if she agrees to keep all this a secret. Five hundred if you'll let me take off your panties."

"You've already fucked me once. Why pay so much for the privilege of undressing me again?"

"Because I enjoy it." Nate reached for her undies. Though she struggled, Mary let him slip them down over her ass, the wet nylon coming free of her pubes with a sticky sound. How much had he offered for this? Her mind swam with figures. She couldn't think, couldn't make herself resist his hot hands and hungry mouth.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhh. don't kiss me there!"

But Nate was already on his knees, his nose buried in the soft blonde curls of her cunt-mound. His tongue snaked between the plump halves, dividing her, sucking her juices. He lowered her to the thick carpet and Mary trembled in his embrace, her eyes going out of focus now as he gently divided her knees and began to lick her like a dog might do.

"Uhhhh, uhhhhhhh," she groaned, her hips already moving involuntarily, her back arched sharply as jolts of pleasure shocked her.

"You're tighter than Teresa. I knew when I felt my cock inside you that there was a chance that..."

"No, I don't care, I don't want... ohhhhh!"

Nate sucked her clit hard, working it between his teeth, flicking it with his tongue. Her juices flooded out, making the contact between the rich man's mouth and her pussy a very wet one.

"So soft and pink," he murmured, blowing his breath across her crevice. Mary wondered how a man thought a woman was pretty down there. It looked like a slick, dripping wound to her. But then she didn't have a hard, dry cock to put into anything. For a man, all that slick heat must be paradise. Feeling this with every fiber of her being, Mary moved her hips around, her knees falling apart to expose every square-inch of velvety flesh. With a moan of lust, Nate jerked off his clothes. His cock was long and slender like she'd remembered, growing thicker at the base and at the tip. He rubbed it against her until the head of it was glassy with her pussy-juices. Then he guided it down over her clit, down her slit to the place where her hole began.

"Whhhuuhh," she groaned, her eyes rolling. She hadn't really been fooling herself. She'd guessed that she'd probably end up on her back with Nate doing wicked things between her legs. He had the head of his prick against her ring of muscles now. With a quick thrust, he penetrated her cunt and she shuddered, stretched out suddenly around him.

"... big! Ohhhhh, it feels bigger than the last time!''

"It is. Just waiting to have you again has really made me hot. I don't think I've ever had a complete erection until now." Nate's mouth slid across hers and she felt the wet stab of his tongue. He sucked her bottom lip between his teeth.

"Ohhhh," Mary cried, jerking at the force of his plunging. "It's going in! It's going in deep!"

Her muscles rippled with the excitement of being speared by Nate's hot cock. She felt this stabbing more than she ever had. It was as if her cunt were more tender now, more sensitive to the slick, stiff rub of Nate's prick. She shuddered, her belly sucking in under her ribs as she hunched and wiggled, her asscheeks rubbing the carpet. Now Nate moaned.

"God! When you tighten down... uhhhhh! Ohhhhh, Mary, baby, you... you..."

She let him kiss her open mouth. She felt his chest heaving against her tits. She stroked the sides of his body as he writhed happily against her. Yes, his cock was bigger. The head was expanding against her cunt-walls. The pink, dripping folds squeezed down with a rhythm that seemed to pulse from inside her pussy.

"Ohhhh, Nate! Ohhhhh, god, I feel crazy! I'm burning up!"

More than ever, Mary felt as if her cunt and Nate's cock had become as one. The sliding, sucking force of her twat seemed to fit the exact contours of the man's throbbing prick-shaft. When he drove up into her belly, the plumped-up flesh of her cunt clung tightly to his blood-swollen cock head. He rocked faster, letting the friction build until she felt she had to scream.

Rolling over, Mary found herself on top of the handsome man, her belly rubbing his, her mouth sucking at his. He seemed suddenly to give into her, to let her do what she wanted. And Mary was so psyched up with the erotic fever of the moment, she could hardly decide what to do next. She had only one burning desire. And that was to make Nate come!

She let her cunt ride to the tip of his cock. Then using only her muscled opening, she squeezed and massaged his bulging knob until Nate had stopped breathing altogether.

"There... I'm making it as tight as I can," she panted, her jaw clenched with the effort. Her cunt was squeezing Nate's cock just behind the tip. He groaned and moved his ass around in circles on the carpet.

"Am I nice and hot for you?" Mary cooed, caressing his face with her fingertips. She had never enjoyed anything like this. It was fun looking down into her man's eyes, being able to vary the length and tightness of her fucking movements as she caressed his tip with her velvety flesh.

"Baby, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me." He bent his head down to kiss her nipple. Mary held her tits up from his chest to let him suck each one in turn. Then she reached between them to caress his balls as she rode down around the full length of his cock and eased to the tip again.

"Ohhhh, isn't that lovely?" she sighed, her blonde hair tickling across Nate's face. He dug his fingers into her asscheeks. He was shuddering with the tension she was building. Mary realized she knew much more about fucking than she thought she did.

Now she thrust suddenly, forcing her squirming hips down, forcing his long, stiff, lovely prick in to the hilt between the glistening lips of her cunt. To know that she was stabbed so wonderfully deep made her smile and arch her body up from Nate's chest. Her hips did a slow and sensual dance, rocking and plunging as she felt his tip gouging her womb open.

Filled with a sudden desire to look at that incredible chunk of meat, Mary pulled free. She saw the surprise in Nate's eyes, but he smiled when she knelt between his open legs and took his shiny-slick cock in both hands.

"You little wench! You were born to tease me."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.