Sex Slave Virgins - Cover

Sex Slave Virgins

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young girl, who gradually discovers that other people have some startling and perverse fantasies they are desperate to play out. And she finds that she also enjoys them. Her story is a mirror of a way of life behind closed doors. No facade, no regrets. Indeed, to Mary, her behavior and fantasies become a norm.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Mary was thankful that her parents had left her alone for the week. At least no one could see her came in with nothing on but a nightie. She had made the security man let her off close to the garage sometime after two in the morning. No one in that suburban neighborhood was ever awake at that time of night. And once in the safely of her own home, she realized that her ordeal was over. It was as if she was returning from a strange dream. Or had it been a nightmare?

Despite her promise to Teresa, Mary was tempted to call the city police and make a complaint. But she was only tempted. When she thought of the unpleasant young man who'd taken her on the hood of his car, she wondered how many policemen might be of the same persuasion. She would probably be treated with suspicion. If they even believed her story at all. And Nate Rexford was the sort of man who knew people, the right people. Mary guessed that she would end up getting the short end of the stick.

It wasn't easy sleeping, but somehow she drifted off. The next morning she showered and dressed and busied herself with breakfast. She wanted to forget about everything that had happened. It wasn't easy. By noon, she felt nervous. And when Mary realized that she was craving some sexual excitement, her mind boggled.

"Got to get out of here... " She got her bike out of the garage and headed toward town. She'd buy herself something nice. She'd go to a movie. Anything to keep sex out of her mind. Mary needed to prove to herself that she wasn't the slave to an idea.

But the pedaling and the rhythmic rub of her crotch against the hard bike seat wasn't helping. She grew light-headed and breathless. By the time she'd reached the downtown area, she could hardly see.

She leaned the bike against the drugstore and was trying to regain her composure when she heard a familiar voice. It was Larry Seever, a guy two grades ahead of her in school and a star athlete. Most girls fell all over themselves whenever Larry was around. And Mary would have, too, if she hadn't been so stunned. They'd spoken to each other only a few times during the school year.

"How you enjoying the summer?" Larry asked. putting a hand against the building and leaning close to her. Mary felt the erotic flush return. She was breathing fast and couldn't think of what to say.

"Okay, I guess." She gave him a nervous smile. "How is your summer?"

"Since I saw you, it's doing better." Larry picked a lock of blonde hair from her shoulder and rubbed it between his thumb and finger. "You know, I didn't notice you much last year. But I'm not going to make that same mistake from now on."

Mary, of course, was flattered and excited by this good-looking boy's attention. And her cunt was damper than ever. She knew she wasn't having much luck turning off her hunger for excitement. And when Larry asked her to go to the matinee movie with him, she had to bite her tongue to keep from jumping up and down with joy.

Inside the theater, Larry guided her to a lonely balcony seat. She'd heard about his reputation for making out. Some girls swore they wouldn't let him walk them down the Street in broad daylight. But Mary wasn't going to let that scare her. She found she wanted him to put his arm around her, and when he did, she leaned her head close.

Larry didn't waste any time. He kissed her on the mouth, his hand sliding down her waist. Mary caught his wrist but didn't resist too much. After experiences with those awful men back at that mansion, Larry seemed like the best-mannered boy in town.

"You smell good," he told her, kissing her neck. She yearned for more, despite the fact that she was trying not to slip onto the role of the sexy stereotype. Larry seemed to gauge her excitement perfectly, though. His hand was petting the crotch of her shorts, and she knew he must have felt how wet she was, even through two layers of clothing.

The kissing got heavier, and instead of being able to play it cool, Mary gave Larry more and more of her tongue to suck. His fingers were undoing her shorts.

"The movie's started," she gasped, trying to get a little breathing room.

"To hell with the movie. You're lots more fun."

"But..."

"Why don't you slide these down a little," Larry whispered, his tongue busy at her ear.

"No... I..."

Larry insisted. Or his hands did. He pulled her shorts down a few inches, just enough to give him room to get his fingers in one leg hole. Mary squirmed, knowing she wasn't showing much willpower, but too hot to really make him stop. He did know how to feel a girl! His fingers caressed the wet band of nylon that was plastered tightly to her cunt-mound. The harder he did this, the more Mary felt herself slipping away into an erotic, sensual world. Turning back was getting harder all the time. Maybe even impossible.

"Ohhhhh, Larry, please don't touch me anymore."

"Kiss me again, Mary!" They kissed and as his tongue gently fucked her mouth, Larry eased the crotch of her panties to one side and slipped his finger deep into her crevice. He felt for her clit and found it. Mary arched her back away from the seat and shuddered. Her head flopped weakly on Larry's shoulder.

"Huuhhh, huhhhhh, huhhh," she panted, writhing, squirming her hips against the lovely touch of the boy's fingers.

"What if somebody comes?" she whispered, looking around self-consciously.

"Just let me do this and you'll be the first one to come," Larry told her. She tried to push his hand away, but her strength was leaking away faster than her will. Larry laughed and licked her ear, and his finger went slickly down her slit, searching for her hole.

"No, don't put your finger up inside me," she begged, but it was too late. Her muscles dilated as Larry eased his fingertip inside her. He gingerly forced it deeper, kissing her chest as he worked another button open with his free hand. Now one of her breasts was being sucked rhythmically while he penetrated her with his finger. Over and over again he penetrated. Her nipple was on fire as he nursed it hungrily and flicked it with his tongue.

"Hhhhhhaaaahh," she babbled, unable to do anything but squirm and moan.

"Why don't you let me take these off," Larry said, jerking at her shorts again.

"No! You're not going to undress me in a public place."

"It's not that public," he laughed, jerking them down.

"Larry!" Mary hissed between her teeth.

He grabbed her hand and pulled it into his lap. Mary was surprised to feel his big cock. She hadn't even known he'd pulled it out. But once her fingers were around it, she couldn't help but squeeze. "Yeah baby! Ohhhhh, god, that's nice!"

"Larry, we shouldn't be doing this. What are you going to think of me?"

"Just keep jacking!" Larry had both her tits bared now and was licking them while he finger- fucked her teasingly. Mary squeezed her finger and thumb tightly around his shaft, watching his cock-tip bulge with blood. In the reflected light from the movie screen, she could see his belly heaving faster.

Deep inside her pussy, her flesh rippled, sliding around the boy's knuckles, tightening in spasms of pleasure. Her circle of muscles was tightening, too, gripping the skin of his finger every time he eased it out of her.

Ashamed but excited, Mary closed her eyes and concentrated on the pleasure she felt. - Her ass lurched in the seat as her juices spilled out. Larry was really working her over. But as the thrills came faster and hotter, she was suddenly thinking of Nate Rexford. She could almost feel his cock going into her. And Royce! That huge prick had felt so strange sliding along her tongue.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.