Sex Slave Virgins - Cover

Sex Slave Virgins

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young girl, who gradually discovers that other people have some startling and perverse fantasies they are desperate to play out. And she finds that she also enjoys them. Her story is a mirror of a way of life behind closed doors. No facade, no regrets. Indeed, to Mary, her behavior and fantasies become a norm.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Mary didn't know how long she'd been asleep. She only felt the soft bed under her and knew that Nate had carried her in his arms into his bedroom. She remembered his kisses then as he'd whispered his admiration. How many times had she come? Three? No, it was four, the last time with him on top again, plowing and stabbing her until she'd forgotten her name, until she'd lost all sense of place and time and meaning.

Yes, she was remembering more. How she'd gone crazy and grabbed his still-rigid cock. She hadn't done anything with it. She'd just grabbed it and stared at that swollen tip, so blue and spongy, at the bunched foreskin and delicate veins. Nate hadn't come one single time. Mary blinked and opened her eyes. She felt thoroughly ravished. But as she came awake, her anxiety returned. Where was Nate? What was going to happen to her next?

She put her feet on the floor and took a deep breath. A sharp twinge from her cunt made her draw another one. Gingerly, she touched herself, opening her cunt-lips slowly, almost afraid of what she might see.

Inside her plum slit, the tissues had returned to their light pink color. Her clit had shrunk back into its protective hood. She opened herself more, pointing her toes against the carpet and parting her knees.

"There! There's where it went in." There was a dot of blood where her cherry had been. When she stretched herself with thumb and forefinger, she saw the small gaping hole. Mary's breath caught.

"I'm not a virgin anymore."

How could she have worried about it with Nate's throbbing cock stabbing in and out of her body? But now she felt a certain loss, a small sadness.

"What would my mother think?" The words fell meaningless from her tongue. Her life had changed so drastically in the past twenty-four hours that she could hardly remember the things her mother had taught her.

Mary stood up. "Ouch!" Biting her lip, she gimped to the door and turned the knob. To her surprise it was open. She peeked out. She could see the large white sofa where Nate had worked his naughty magic on her. But the room appeared empty. She opened the door and wandered across the thick carpet to a window. From that point she could see only trees. She turned and went to the liquor cabinet. Trying to remember what Nate had mixed, she poured from two bottles and dropped in ice. It tasted approximately like the drink Nate had made. But where was he? Did she even want to see him again?

Again, Mary realized she was naked. She wasn't used to walking around without a stitch. She began to hunt for her bikini but quickly gave up. Then in a closet, she found a filmy nightie. It reached just past her ass and had a dainty pink ribbon to close the front. But even closed, it nearly showed her nipples. They were as pink as the ribbon, and the shifting softness of the sheer nylon against them made her thrill.

"I guess there aren't any panties to it," she mumbled to herself as she searched in the closet. "At least it's something."

Jostling her glass to hear the ice cubes, Mary walked to another closed door and tried the knob. Locked. But she could have expected that. There was one more door, and when this one opened, she felt a fright. She half expected Nate to be in there. But it was merely a short passageway that led to a another closed door.

There was a note on the door. Holding her breath, Mary bent to read it: "Mary, you won't find this door open. But if you'd like to watch, go into my bedroom and go to the back of my closet. There's a panel there that will open to this room. You might find it interesting."

Mary frowned. What would she find interesting? She took a mouthful of her drink and felt the alcohol spreading in a warm wave from her stomach. No, surely he wouldn't mean fucking. But the more she thought about it, the more she was sure. He did mean fucking!

"I'm not going to go peeking into his private affairs," she said through clenched teeth. She marched angrily back to the other room, offended that he was playing with her. She sat on the sofa for awhile, intent on getting drunk. She went to fix another drink and took it to a window. She couldn't sit still, couldn't stop thinking about what might be happening.

"Damn him. If he's got poor Teresa in there..."

Suddenly she was running, hurrying into the bedroom where she'd awakened. Just as Nate had written, there was a panel in the back of his closet. She loosed the catch and eased it open on its slides. She found herself looking through a gauzy curtain. A few feet away was another big bed. And there on the bed was Teresa, her hands tied together with a silk scarf. Another cord held her arms above her head. She was tied to the bedpost. Her ankles were tied, too, tied so that they were stretched apart. Nate Rexford was on his knees between her spread thighs. He was licking her pussy slowly, teasingly, while Teresa tossed her head and moaned.

Mary held her breath. Under her nightie, she could feel her cunt aching. Not just from the lovely fucking she'd gotten, either. She was aching because now Nate was about to stab his prick into Teresa's dripping slit.

"Ohhhh, Nate, ohhhhh, god, you've got me so hot!"

Teresa was squirming against Nate's mouth. Mary could hear him sucking the juices from between her pussy-lips. Her black cunt-curls were soaked. Then Nate licked his way up her belly and mouthed one of Teresa's firm, round tits. She babbled incoherently, arching her back sharply, then humping it down into the bed.

"Are you ready now?"

"Am I ready?" Teresa gave a shrill laugh. "If you don't fuck me pretty soon, I think I'll faint."

Nate rubbed his cock up against Teresa's pussy just like he'd done to Mary. Again, she felt a stab of envy. Nate probably liked her big breasts better, too, though he'd told Mary he liked small ones. Teresa undoubtedly knew more about fucking.

Nate would want her more than Mary.

"Uhhh, uhhhhh, put it in me! Ohhh, please put it all the way in me!"

Nate hunched forward, his cock disappearing in to the pink slickness between Teresa's darkly fur red lips. He jabbed again, getting all the way in. From her close vantage point, Mary could see his balls slap forward against Teresa's firm ass. Teresa brought her hips up. trembling all over as she took his stiff shaft to the hilt.

"Uhhhhh! Ohhhhhh, fuck!"

"You're beautiful," Nate panted, his hands exploring the willowy lines of Teresa's body. She clutched his back hard, her hips grinding out the tingling pleasure she felt. Mary could almost feel it herself. The room was scented with the musky juice that leaked from Teresa's pussy. And she could hear her friend's husky panting. Sweat beaded on Teresa's forehead as her eyes glazed over.

"Ohhhhh your cock! I love your cock!"

She closed the panel before it happened. She couldn't understand why she felt so disturbed. It certainly wasn't because she was afraid for Teresa. And she knew it was silly to get emotional over what Nate Rexford had done to her. He was just a seducer, a rich man whose hobby was to entice young girls into his bed-or force them, if that didn't work.

Out of the closet now, she staggered back through Nate's bedroom. On the dresser she spotted a ring of keys. It was almost too good to be true. She picked them up as if she half-expected them to disappear in her fingers. But they were real!

"It's worth a try, anyhow," she sighed, her cunt still tingling from what she'd seen. through the opening in the closet. She was to the door now, easing the first key into the slot. It didn't work, nor did the second or the third key seem to be right. But the fourth one turned and she held her breath as she let herself out into the hall.

"Now, if I can just get by that gorilla downstairs." At least she thought he was downstairs. She tiptoed dawn the carpeted hall. The stairwell was empty so she started to descend, keeping her eyes and ears open.

At the end of the downstairs hall, she was easing herself up to the corner of the front room when she heard the laugh behind her. She whirled just in time to see Royce's smile as he closed a hand over her mouth.

"Well, I catch me a beauty, didn't I? Where you think you going?"

"Mmmmuuhhmmm," Mary moaned, writhing in the big man's embrace. He let his fingers slide down her body. Under the short nightgown she had nothing on at all. He caressed the fine, blonde down of her cunt, then eased a finger into her. He did it so quickly that he had penetrated her two knuckles deep before she could tighten her muscles. Now she squeezed him frantically as he pushed in and out. Her slick juices were already flooding as he pulled down the neckline of her gown and ran his hot tongue across one of her nipples.

"Let me go!"

"Now that boss broke you in, that would be waste."

Royce kissed her mouth, his hand continuing to move between her trembling thighs. He was using two fingers now, finger-fucking her with tantalizing slowness.

Despite her anger and confusion, Mary began to move her hips. She was letting her breath out in short gasps everytime Royce let his thumb slip up over her clit.

"... Nate wouldn't like you to do this," she panted.

"But if he don't know nothing, who gonna tell him?"

Mary trembled at this hidden threat. Her cunt tightened again wound the big man's fingers. She could hear the squishy hot sound of the penetration and her hips danced faster.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.