Ease The Burn, Four

by Dak0ta52

Copyright© 2006 by Dak0ta52

Incest Sex Story: This is the fourth and final chapter of a young girl who got too much sun and received loving care from her brother and father. Each story can be read separately, but I recomment you read them in sequence to get the full impact. Enjoy!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Enema   Cream Pie   .

Silvie lay cuddled to her father's side in the afterglow of her first real fuck. Her dad was on his back on the sofa and she was on her left side with her right arm and leg thrown over his body. Her right hand was toying through the hair on his chest and would occasionally trace downward over his belly button, through his pubic hair and across his spent dick. She marveled at how something that was so big just a few minutes ago was now just a shriveled tube of meat about three inches long. She also noticed how the loose skin now almost covered the mushroom head and how, when she lightly ran her fingernails up and down its length, a drop of cum would appear at the slit on the very end. Whenever this happened, she would wipe the end clean with her finger and put it in her mouth, savoring the taste of her father.

"So, have you decided how you liked it best," her father, Greg, asked.

Silvie froze, only moving her eyes to look up into her father's face. After they had both peaked during their fuck session, she mistakenly thought out loud that she couldn't figure out where she liked being fucked best, in her ass, in her mouth, or in her pussy.

She blushed when she saw her dad was looking at her with a sly smile on his face. She knew he had clearly heard her comment and wouldn't be satisfied until he heard every detail.

Still blushing, she looked back down to avoid his eyes and whispered, "I like it all three ways, Daddy."

"Tell me about it," he said calmly, hugging her to him to assure her he was not upset. He let his hand rub gently along her back as not to irritate her sunburn and then trail downward to cup each of her tender ass cheeks. His fingers trailed through the crack of her ass as he moved up to stroke her back again.

"It started last night," she began slowly. "I had just gotten out of the shower and was about to rub some Aloe cream on my sunburn when Will walked in."

Silvie went on to tell how Will rubbed cream on her and then put his dick up her butt.

"It was a little painful at first," she said, "but then he started playing with my clitty and the pain went away."

She then explained how she had showered again this morning to cool off and Will walked in on her again after she had gotten out of the tub.

"He rubbed cream on me again and his dick got all hard," she said. "I asked him why he didn't do it in my pussy the night before and he said it wouldn't be right to take my cherry."

"Smart boy," Greg thought to himself as his hand again stroked Silvie's ass, paying more attention to the delicate rear opening and slippery lips between her legs. "He left that for his dad."

Silvie told him how her butt was still sore from the previous night and Will suggested she give him a blowjob.

"It was neat, Dad," she said, a little more excitement in her voice. "He shot his stuff right down my throat and I hardly got a taste," she said.

Silvie looked down as she casually toyed with her father's prick. She noticed how it was starting to grow thicker and the skin was beginning to pull back off of the mushroom head.

"Dad, I think it's getting hard again," she said, looking back up into his eyes.

"It sure is, pretty lady," he said, rising to a sitting position. "If I don't go take a piss right away, I'll have to stand on my head to relieve myself."

Silvie moved to allow room for her dad to get up. She watched his tight butt as he walked away and thought she must have inherited her cute ass from him and not her mother.

"Uh, Dad," she called to him hesitantly.

"Yeah, Baby Doll," he said as he turned around to look at her.

"I, ahh. I never watched before," she looked down at her hands in her lap. "You know, a boy pee. What I mean is, ahh, would it be alright to watch you, to see how boys do it. Pee I mean."

"Well, I don't think I'm a boy," he said with a smile, "but if you want to watch your old man take a leak, sure, come on."

A large grin spread across Silvie's face as she jumped up to join her father, taking his hand and leading him to the bathroom.

Silvie watched as he lowered the seat and looked at her.

"Mom's going to be mad if you pee on the seat," she said.

"We won't tell her," he said, picking her up and sitting her on the toilet.

"Dad! How are you going to pee if I'm on the toilet," she asked.

"I'll show you, Baby. Just scoot back a little and spread your legs."

Silvie did as he asked and then looked at his manhood which was only inches from her face. She started to lean forward and taste it when he told her to take it in her hand and aim it between her legs.

She grinned up at him and took his length in her right hand. She pointed it to where she thought the pee would go between her legs and looked back up at him, waiting.

"You're holding it a little too tight, Baby Doll," he said.

As she loosened her grip, she watched as a light yellow stream began to flow from the slit in the end of his dick. She looked back up at him and giggled, then realized her right leg was getting warm and wet.

"Oops," she said, looking down and adjusting her aim. "I kind of missed."

"That's okay," Greg said. "Try to aim it at your little clitty,"

Silvie looked at him a little uncertain, then grinned and leaned back slightly. She adjusted her aim again and watched the stream travel across her lower belly over her growing pubic hair and finally on the top of her slit. Without thinking, she reached between her legs with her left hand and spread her pussy lips with her fingers.

"Oooh," she groaned as the warm flow danced across her sensitive nub. She intentionally gave his length a little shake as she enjoyed the warmth wetting her lower abdomen and then directed it back on her clit.

Greg's flow reduced to a trickle and finally stopped. Silvie looked up at him with a huge grin just as his prick jerked in her grip and a spurt of piss hit her in the neck. Another splashed between her budding tits and yet another hit her belly.

"You got me all wet, Daddy," she said, finally releasing her grip.

"Let me see," he said, kneeling down and reaching between her legs.

Just as his fingers went under her pussy they heard a distinct hiss come from between her legs. It took a second for him to realize his hand was now getting warm and wet. Looking at Silvie, a sly grin spread across her face.

"You did that on purpose," he said, smiling back at her.

Greg ran his middle finger between her lips and pressed against her pee hole to stop the flow. He stroked her clit with his thumb and then moved his middle finger off her pee hole to her vagina opening and pushed inside. He finger fucked his daughter as she emptied her bladder in his palm. When her flow finally slowed and stopped, she clinched her muscles around his finger several times and he felt three distinct spurts hit his palm, all the while he continued to finger her hole.

Greg looked down as he removed his finger and saw a glob of cum drip from her cunt.

"Baby Doll," he looked at her. "Have you started having periods yet?"

"Yes sir," she answered.

"When did you last have one," he asked.

"It's been about a week and a half, maybe a little longer," she said. "I've only had four so far."

For the first time it hit Greg that he could get his little girl pregnant. "Hell," he thought. "She might even be pregnant right now."

"Let me know when you start again," Greg told her, hoping that she would.

"Okay, Daddy,"

Greg reached into the shower and turned it on. Once he had the water adjusted to the right temperature, he turned to Silvie and said, "Let's get cleaned up."

Eager to take a shower with her father, Silvie jumped off the toilet and stepped into the tub.

They each took turns washing one another. Silvie squirmed as her dad washed her sensitive skin, and then squirmed again as he washed between her legs.

"I like your bathing suit," he told her.

"I'm not wearing a bathing suit, Dad," she said.

"It doesn't look like you were wearing one when you got sunburned," he grinned.

"Oh, about that," she blushed. "Please don't tell mom."

"I'll promise not to tell mom if you promise to wear it for me sometime when she isn't home," he said.

"Sure," she said, her smile returning.

Silvie made her dad kneel so she could wash him. She paid special attention to his member and ass, but Greg wouldn't let her get carried away. He wanted to finish the shower, grab a bite to eat, and then resume their fun in the comfort of a bed.

After they finished their lunch, Greg sat back and watched as Silvie put the dishes away and wiped the counter. They had not gotten dressed after their shower with the intention of resuming their play after they had eaten. He loved watching he little butt wiggle as she moved and wondered if he could get his cock into her tight little backdoor. The thought made his prick start to rise.

"All finished," Silvie said, turning to look at her dad. "Oh," she exclaimed when she saw him sitting there with his dick standing tall. "Is that for me?"

"It sure is, Baby Doll," he said, standing up and taking her by the hand. "We've got most of the afternoon before you mom comes home. I'm planning on using this as much as I can until then."

Knowing his wife would be able to smell the odor of sex, Greg took his daughter into her room and lay her on her bed. He crawled between her legs, kissing one, then the other, as he worked his way closer to her wonderful little sex. That smell he feared his wife would detect was hypnotic as his nose brushed between her slightly swollen lips and touched her clit. Instinctively, he let his tongue pierce between her folds and tasted what had to be heaven.

"Oh, Daddy," Silvie said, spreading her legs wider and raising them into the air. "That feels so good. Please don't stop."

Greg had no intentions of stopping. He stretched his tongue as deep as it would go, enjoying the taste of his daughter. He used his thumbs to spread her open and give him better access to her pussy. Licking upwards, he placed his lips over her sensitive clit and used his tongue to push back the hood and swipe the tip several times. Silvie's hips turned upwards and hunched into his face.

He pulled back to get a close up look at his daughter. Using his middle finger, he rubbed over her nub and trailed down to her tight hole. Her juices were flowing freely now as he saw a dribble leak out of her opening and run over her crinkled asshole. He pushed his finger easily and watched as more of her juice escaped around his finger.

Pumping his finger slowly in and out, Greg went back to kissing her clit and sucking it between is lips.

"Mmmm, Daddy, you're going to make me do it again," she moaned, her hips beginning to jerk in time with his pumping finger.

Not wanting to bring her to orgasm quite so quickly, Greg slowly pulled his finger from her sucking hole and moved to taste her fluid that had collected there. His finger trailed down between her ass cheeks and pressed against her rear opening. Slick with her lubricant, he felt the opening yield and him inside. His finger sank into her rectum stopping only when his other fingers touched her ass.

"Oh, gosh, Daddy. You got your finger up my butt," she hissed, her anal ring clinching involuntarily.

Greg resumed fucking his finger in and out of his daughter, but now he was in her asshole and not her pussy. Her muscle spasms stopped as she relaxed and accepted his invasion.

He alternated between licking her clit, cunt lips, and vagina, keeping her on the brink of cuming, all while he sawed his finger in and out. Her juices were flowing freely now and lubrication was not a problem. When the grip of her anus had loosened, Greg slowly worked in his index finger along with the middle and continued to stretch her back door.

Her anal spasms returned momentarily, but Greg's pumping action quickly relaxed the muscles as they stretched to accept his fingers.

Silvie was panting, filling the fullness in her bottom and the sensation of her daddy's tongue and lips. The initial pain was slight when his finger first went into her butt hole, and only lasted a couple seconds. Now, two of his fingers were up her butt and she was pushing down to get more inside her.

She felt him pull his fingers completely out, and then press them back in again. When he started to pull out again, she clamped her ring down to try to keep his fingers inside. Over and over again he pulled them out and put them back in, each time getting easier than the last to take his fingers up her bottom. Finally, his fingers left her and she felt him rise up from between her legs.

"Okay, Baby. Get up here and ride Daddy's horsy," Greg said as he lay on his back beside her.

His dick was standing straight up and jumping with each beat of his heart. She started to throw her leg over him when he stopped her and said to face away from him.

"I want to watch your pretty little ass when you take my dick inside," he told her.

Silvie straddled his thighs and leaned forward. She rose up slightly and watched her daddy milk his cock and saw a large blob of juice come out the tip. She closed her eyes and felt the mushroom head glide over her back door, spreading the slippery liquid all over her hole. Then she felt the pressure as he aimed it towards her opening.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.