Two Hot Daughters - Cover

Two Hot Daughters

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Anita Loper is a horny teenager who is eager to go after all the males in her household.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Father   Daughter   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

John was shocked by his daughter's request -- and saddened when he looked down at his cock and saw there was no way he'd be able to fuck Diane a second time. His prick just didn't work like it used to, and now it was as wilted as week-old lettuce.

"Sorry, honey, ' he said, giving his dead prick a flick with his index finger. "Looks like he's had it."

"Ohhhhh," Diane said in frustration, her hand between her legs, pushing against her cunt to keep he father's jizz up inside of her. "Isn't there anything we can do?"

John knew there was, but he didn't know if he should suggest it. Then he looked into his daughter's eyes and saw the lust that sparkled there. Well, he thought, if she wants it that bad...

"You could suck on my, ah, cock, and maybe you could make it hard again."

"Suck on it!" Diane exclaimed. "Really?"

"Well, if you don't want to..."

Diane looked at her father's limp prick. It had their combined fuck-juices on it, and it was all red and wrinkled. She grimaced but then considered her options. She knew now that she loved fucking, and if she wanted to get fucked again, she'd have to put her dad's cock in her mouth. When she considered all the facts, it became obvious she didn't have much choice.

"Okay," she said tentatively, "just tell me what to do."

John swelled with pride. She was going to give him head! His own daughter was going to suck his prick! It was too good to be true.

"Ah, well, just take it in your mouth and see what happens," he said, thrusting his crotch out to his daughter.

Diane crawled around so she was curled up between her dad's legs. Then she flicked the curtain of her blonde hair back over one shoulder, and took his sticky prick between her fingers. She rubbed it around a little bit, wiping off some of the come and goo. Then, glancing up at her father first, she bent her pretty face down and fucked the end of his soft prick in between her lips.

Diane was surprised at how rubbery her father's cock was. And she was also surprised by the taste. She didn't know what she had expected, but this wasn't it. She liked this flavor, it wasn't at all the bad taste she had anticipated. Encouraged, she sucked in a bit more of her father's squishy prick.

John lounged back on her bed, relaxing under her tentative but sexy mouthings. He let her play with his prick awhile, finding her obvious inexperience very refreshing. Her fingers fumbled around his cock-shaft, touching, feeling, caressing.

Her lips were very sweet, too. They touched his prick very gently at first, almost as if Diane were afraid of his prick. Then she seemed to gain confidence and she sucked in more of his cock, bobbing her head forward and back a little. Gradually her fucking motions increased, and she relaxed around the many inches of her father's hard-on.

Diane explored with her tongue. She lapped around his cock-head, tasting all the flavors there. Again she was not disappointed. She liked what she gathered up, and she swallowed often as her own mouth juiced up around her father's prick. Her tongue swirled around and around, touching his prick everywhere. Then, to her surprise, his cock actually began to grow!

"Ummmmm!" she said, popping her face off of his prick and holding it up for examination. "It's working!"

She rolled his emerging hard-on around and around in her fingers, and John had to laugh at her amazement. Oh, to be so young and inexperienced, he thought.

"Keep sucking, honey," he said, urging her head back down around his cock-tip. "Just a little more, please."

More eager than ever, Diane dove down around his cock-head, sucking it back in. His prick-tip thudded against one inner cheek and then the other. The taste of her father's cock changed, and she realized that juice was coming out of the slitted tip of his prick-shaft.

Drawn to his piss-slit, her tongue ran back and forth across it, feeling it open up. Then she bored her tongue down into it, probing at it and munching toward the source of his oozing prick-juice.

"God, that's nice," John moaned, putting one hand on the side of her cock-sucking face.

Diane looked up at her father, her mouth stretched around his pulsing cock-head. She grinned around his prick, giving his cock a little playful nip.

"Hey!" her father exclaimed. "Watch it!"

Learning quickly, Diane puckered in her cheeks, caressing g her father's prick with the inside of her mouth. She had to spit out some of his cock as his hard-on grew larger and longer. But she kept his cock-head securely between her lips, her tongue still lashing back and forth across its very tip.

Slurping, smacking sounds came from Diane's mouth as she worked his prick over. Drool ran down her chin, and her father reached up and swiped it away with one meaty finger.

John could easily have let her keep sucking his cock forever. Even when he knew his prick had reached its maximum length, he let her keep sucking. He never wanted her to stop, and it was only because he knew that fucking her again would be so good that he finally reached down and put his hands in her armpits and moved her up his body.

"I think it's ready now," he said.

Reluctantly, Diane let herself be pulled away from his big hard-on. She was thrilled to have learned about sucking a man's cock. She wondered if Anita had done that!

Anita! Diane couldn't believe she'd hardly thought of her friend. As her father hauled her up his body and got her ready to fuck, Diane's head swam. She'd fucked her father without even thinking of her bet. She'd fucked him all on her own, and only because she'd wanted to do it for such a long time. Winning over Anita seemed only the icing on the cake.

John took her in his arms again and kissed her. Her mouth was just as sweet as before, and his tongue darted around inside it. His arms went around her, and hers around him. They clung to each other with his bulging cock trapped between their bodies. Diane rubbed herself against it, loving the way it felt against her stomach.

"Wanna try something different this time?" her father asked.

"Okay," she replied, ready for anything. "Just tell me what."

Surprising her, her father suddenly rolled over, making her land on top.

"There! Now you can sit on my cock!"

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Just try it!"

Testing the waters, Diane sat up on her father's body. His cock stood straight up from his groin, and she could fed it running behind her, along the crack of her ass. She reached behind herself and took it in her hand. She jacked on his hard-on a few times, taking in the situation.

"Lean forward first a little, and then stick it in," her father said easily. "Don't worry. It won't hurt you, promise."

He could see from the look on her face that she was still very unsure. But, when he reached up and pulled her toward him, she reached back and aimed the head of his cock at the vulnerable hole of her pussy.

Diane squirmed back at his cock-head. Her cunt clutched as she touched it with the tip of his prick. But, because her pussy had gotten very juicy while she was sucking his prick, his cockhead now slid right on into her.

"It's working, Daddy!" she exclaimed.

John certainly didn't need to be told. He could feel his cock making its way back into the gloriously tight confines of her young cunt. Her pussy-mouth opened reluctantly, taking in his cock a bit at a time, and squeezing it just enough to make John groan with lust.

"Now sit back," he said, letting her loose and allowing her to lean back.

Diane still held herself up as she leaned back. The tip of her father's cock was held inside the mouth of her cunt, but the majority of his cock was exposed, connecting their bodies. The tip of his prick rolled around in her pussy-mouth, rotating around sexily.

"Now down," John instructed.

Very slowly and warily, Diane bent her knees, lowering her cunt down around his up-thrusting cock. As she went down, her father exhaled, as if she were fucking the breath and life right out of him. The fit of his prick was very tight, but not uncomfortable, and Diane took his prick an inch or so at a time until she had it all and she was seated in the dark cushion of his hairy groin.

"God," he gasped, "that's so good!"

Diane whimpered, too overcome to speak. She felt absolutely filled with cock-meat, as if she couldn't have stood even an extra fraction of an inch. Her face was red, and her heart was pounding madly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.