Katie's Pain Lesson - Cover

Katie's Pain Lesson

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Katie, a virgin 18 years old who dreams about pain and pleasure goes through a journey of both.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Torture   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   BBW   Novel-Pocketbook  

At the peak of my climax I saw his arm become another blur of motion.

I arched even higher off the bed, offering him my pussy. Offering him any damned thing he wanted from me. I felt my clit smash into the underlying bone and went into hyper climax. I could actually feel my cunt juices dribbling out of me as he took a backswing and hit my raised target again.

I was beyond screaming.

Beyond pain.

I was in a total, all consuming lust as he hit my pussy again. But in my effort to raise my pussy even higher, my feet slipped off the posts and I crashed back to the bed and slowly came back to reality. And to Jason.

"Oh, yes. You will do quite nicely, Kate. Now I want you to sit up and offer me your beautiful tits."

Fantasy be damned, it was hard to sit up with your hands behind your back. But I did manage it, ungracefully, but accomplish it I did.

"No, no. Offer your tits to the crop. Make them reach out for it."

I had thought with my arms behind me that my chest was more than enough forward. Not so Jason. So I wiggled my ass on the satin, arched my back, pulled my shoulders way back and I stuck my tits out as far as I could.

"Much better. I'm sure you will learn in time. Now, which one should be kissed by the crop first? Can you decide that on your own?"

Decide? I was having a hard time remembering my damned name. Let alone what tits were. But I did manage an answer.

"Left."

"Left what?"

Where had I gotten the idea that Jason was smart?

Ahh, then I understood what he wanted.

"Pleasse aahh whip my aah left titt aahh I mean aaah nipple."

"Ah, an exact location. Whip your left nipple. How hard?"

How hard?

Did it make a difference?

How hard was hard, anyway? I sure as hell didn't have any experience to draw from. Except...

"As aah hard as you aah whipped my aah pussy."

"Oh, OK. I'll do it easy, then."

He had whipped my pussy easy?

All of that pain was from mild strokes?

If that was easy, I was very glad I didn't request hard on my nipple.

With rapid movements of his wrist, he set the end of the crop into a flashing blur as he brought it closer and closer and closer to my pointed tit. I could feel the breeze it created. Again I turned chicken.

My back lost its arch.

"That's ok, Kate. We have all night. When you are ready again just let me know and you'll get to feel the crop hit your nipple. We both know you will, don't we?"

Of course he was right. We did both know it. But knowing and pointing your nipple out for a crop to hit were two very different things at that moment in time.

He started rubbing the flared head of the crop back and forth, back and forth across my nipple. With each passing it grew harder. The skin pulled tighter and slowly I arched into it. I arched so damned much I thought my spine would crack at the strain.

He brought his hand back, paused then whipped it forward into my nipple so fast I hardly saw it happen. But my nipple didn't doubt its landing in the least.

My whole tit shook back and forth on my arched chest. My nipple felt like a thousand bees had just stung it. Were still stinging it. The pain filled not only the nipple, but all of me. From head to toe. And it found a welcoming center in my clit. And I was off and running again.

"YYyeesssss aaaaaaaaaaahh yeeesssss."

Another black blur was coming at me. This time to land on my right nipple.

It didn't matter. I just came harder with both tits filled with soaring pain. A streak of black stayed in front of my tits. Back and forth it went from one to the other. A high speed film couldn't have recorded it slamming into me. But I didn't care about filming. I was too consumed with coming.

Again my body betrayed me as I flopped back on the bed and the black blur went away.

"A nice beginning, Kate. Now slide up the bed and open your pussy for my cock."

That I could do.

Well, I thought I could, but the slippery satin had other ideas until finally I did an ungraceful crab walk as he followed me up the mattress and knelt between my legs.

"Open them wide for me, Kate. That's it. Now raise up to me. Take me in you. Here I come. Aahh yesss."

I dug my heels into the slippery surface and as he held his cock in place I slid around it. Jason didn't take my cherry. I gave it to him as I shoved my hips up and he sank in.

With that barrier out of the we fucked each other.

God, oh God, was it ever great. No doubt about it. Fucking is one of life's greatest pleasures, pastimes and physical activities.

I had a pain-warmed body that was not content to lay there passively. I mean I fucked him. He fucked me, too. And when his hands came to my recently whipped tits, I went ape shit. My legs wrapped around him and pulled him even closer and deeper. He couldn't fill me enough. I had had an empty pussy for eighteen years.

But no more. Having once tasted how it felt full, I knew I'd never be content with it empty again.

And quite truthfully, I didn't really care what it was filled with. Cock was great. So was anything else that could get inside it. And I had the rest of my life to experiment to see just what would fit in it.

When our bodies finally shuttered to a stop, Jason reached behind me and unfastened the leather bands and we curled up together atop the satin spread and plain and simple cuddled. And that was great, too. I felt content, as least for the moment.

But as I laid there I couldn't help but think about the future. Running my hand over his well formed chest, I said, "You know what I always wanted to try?"

"No. What is that?"

"Don't think I'm weird or anything, but..."

"How could I call you weird? It should be painfully obvious that we are very compatible. So?"

"Well, it's this thing I have for leather. A leather skirt to be precise."

"OK. A leather skirt. What's so special about it?"

"Not the skirt, although it is important. It's what happens when I wear it."

"And what's that?"

"I get my ass spanked. Well, actually the skirt gets spanked because I'm wearing it. A short, black mini skirt. It hugs every crease of my ass and hips. Just barely covers my hot pussy as I bend over for the paddling."

"OK. That's easy to do. What's the problem?"

"Jason, you are the one who is rich. Not me. I can't afford a good leather skirt. Hey, that's it. How about collaboration? You provide the skirt and paddle and I provide the ass. Interested?"

He laughed and wrapping his arms around me pulled me on top of him. "Very interested. And you are right. I can well afford to buy a leather skirt for you to get paddled in. How about Friday?"

"I have to wait two days? Well, if that's the best you can do, I suppose."

"Really want your ass paddled, huh?"

"Well, aah yea. Why not? I think I'd like it."


Jason picked me up the next day in his Vet. And guess what?

Right there, laying on the front seat was the leather skirt of my dreams.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.