The Force - Cover

The Force

Copyright© 2003 by Dorsai. All rights reserved.

Part 3A

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 3A - What would you do if you discovered a way to KNOW the thought and emotions of those around you. Then you discover that you can manipulate and control these to some extent. This is what one yound man did when it happend to him. enjoy

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

School started again just a couple of weeks after we got home from Uncle Jack and Aunt Paula's farm. When Mom and Dad came to pick us up, Uncle Jack told them about my idea for stacking the hay, and how the other farmers in the area had responded to it - earning me a look of pride from Mom, and another one from Dad that I couldn't figure out.

With the start of school, and the start of my Senior year, I had ample opportunity to re-acquaint myself with most of the girls that I'd dated the previous school year. Diane still came over to visit Holly, and the three of us still had fun - more when our folks weren't home. Diane and I were a lot more relaxed around each other - kissing, hugging, being in varying states of (un)dress, and so on. It was coming up on Halloween when Holly asked me if I could drive her someplace after school the next afternoon, a Wednesday. I didn't have anything planned, so I said I'd do it, figuring that she just wanted to go to the mall, or something.

The next afternoon, she was waiting for me at my car when I got out of class. We both got in, and after I got the car started, I asked her "Where to?"

She responded by telling me to head for the intersection of a couple of streets. Slightly confused, I put the car in gear, and headed out. As we got closer, I could sense that she was getting more and more nervous - I scanned her and was surprised to find out that where we were actually going was a small strip mall a short distance from the intersection she'd given me - and more specifically, the family planning clinic IN the mall. And the purpose? So she could get fitted with an IUD! Holly had found a place that would let her get started on birth control!

To try and get some communication going with her, I asked her "So, where we going, exactly? Or did you join the police force when no one was looking, and you're starting your new job of directing traffic?"

Not even smiling, she responded by telling me "Um, we're not actually going to Baldur and Hayes. It's just that the place I'm going to is near there."

"And where might that be?"

"There's a mini-mall a couple blocks down the street, on Hayes. That's where I'm headed."

"Okay", I answered, willing to give her a little more time to tell me what was going on.

A couple minutes later, she finally spoke up, telling me "Uh, Mike?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm actually going to the clinic there."

"Clinic?"

"Yeah. A family planning clinic."

"And you're going there because..."

"Because I want to start using birth control."

"And they're going to do what? Fix you up with a prescription for the Pill, or something?"

"Or something. I can't get the Pill because I'm still underage; at least, I can't get it without letting Mom or Dad know. But I can get started with an IUD without their permission."

"And what brought all this on?"

"You. And Diane."

"How so?"

She looked at me like I'd just wet myself, and said "After the two of you were, uh, together at the farm, Diane told me what it was like for her, and how good it made her feel. I had already been thinking about what sex might be like, but I knew I wasn't really ready for it when the two of you, you know..."

"So, what, you're feeling left out or something?"

"No, not that - I still have fun with her, and you're as nice to me as you've always been. It's just that I've been thinking about it more and more, and I want to be sure I'm ready - I mean, protected - when I finally DO decide I'm ready to start having sex. You know Mom and Dad would have kittens if they thought I was even thinking about sex, so I couldn't ask them about the Pill. I checked around, and the next best thing is an IUD. An IUD I can get without their permission."

"And you know the Pill and IUDs and how they work?"

"Sure. The Pill changes my hormones a little to make my body think I'm already pregnant, so that I can't GET pregnant. I'd take one every day of my period. An IUD is a little device that goes inside me, and does what the Pill does, only without chemicals by just BEING there."

That sounded pretty close to what I'd heard about them, so I let it go, and asked "So why are you doing this at a clinic, instead of the doctor's office?"

Again with the look, before she answered me by saying "Because the Doctor would probably tell Mom or Dad, even if he DID fix me up with one. The clinic I'm going to, they don't tell parents as long as the girl is sixteen - which I was a couple weeks ago, when I set up the appointment."

She'd definitely thought this through, and seemed to have a pretty good idea of what she was doing, and why.

"So you're getting set up with birth control before you need it? As in, you haven't yet?"

"Yes, Mike, I'm still a virgin. But not for much longer, I think."

"Sounds like you've got somebody in mind."

"I do."

"Anybody I know?"

"Yeah. But I'm not ready to talk about it yet, okay?"

"Okay, I won't push. Just do me a favor and make sure first, right?"

"Oh, I will - I know I'm not ready to actually do it, yet; just that I'm ready to be ready, if that makes sense."

By this time, we'd gotten close to where she wanted to go; with a little direction from her, it was only a couple more minutes before I pulled into the parking lot and found a space that was reasonably out of the way. The clinic did their part by having their 'main' entrance at the side of the building, where it was somewhat concealed by shrubbery. All very discrete.

As Holly started to get out of the car, I asked her "Do I need to go in with you? Or should that be do you WANT me to go in with you?"

She smiled, and said "No, in either case - but thanks for the offer. I've got the payment, and you're the ride they told me I'd want when they were done, so that's about got it covered. They said I'd be in there for half an hour to an hour, so if you want to get a drink or something to eat, you've got some time."

"I'll just wait here, then. If I go someplace and come back, that just increases the chance someone will notice me, or us."

She smiled again, and nodded, before heading into the clinic. I sat outside, reading one of my homework assignments, until I heard footsteps approaching. When I looked up, I saw that it was Holly, walking a bit unsteadily to the car.

When she got in, she saw that I was looking at her uncertainly. Realizing my concern, she just laughed a little, and said "No, I'm fine; everything went just the way they said it would. I'm just feeling a little sore from the procedure. They said to take it easy tonight, that I'd be fine in the morning; and that I shouldn't get too active for the next couple of days."

By the time I got us home, Mom had gotten home from the volunteer work she did at a local charity; she saw Holly walking funny, and immediately wanted to know what was wrong. Holly just told her that she'd stumbled on the stairs at school, and had twisted her knee a little, and that she'd be fine in the morning, she was sure. Since her knee obviously wasn't swollen, it couldn't have been too bad, Mom was thinking when I scanned her. She wasn't happy about it, but - with my help - content to accept Holly's explanation. Supper that night was served in the family room, on trays, so that Holly didn't have to get up and move around any more than necessary.

Sure enough, the next morning, Holly was moving around, apparently fine. Only my scan of her revealed that there was still a little soreness that she was covering up so the rest of us wouldn't worry.

The following Saturday, Diane came over as usual. Dad was off to do some charity golf thing, and Mom was going with him for moral support: Dad wasn't that good of a golfer, even in the best of times, and needed her there to keep him steady.

I was taking a nap on my bed at the time, and was surprised when I woke up to find a naked Diane straddling my hips. I immediately started to get hard, which tented the cutoff sweats I was wearing - pressing them against Diane's crotch.

I looked at her and raised an eyebrow in question; she answered by telling me "Holly's still a little sore inside, and she doesn't think that we should, uh, do anything for a couple more days. I'm feeling really frisky, so she said I should come on in here and see if you could take care of me, instead. So here I am!", with a big grin on her face.

I smiled back, and started to move so I could reach up and touch her, but she just held me still and said "Huh-uh. You just lay there, and let me do the work - you did it all the first time, so now it's up to me."

I nodded my acceptance, and she released me before moving down my legs a little bit so she could start pulling my sweats down. When she got them far enough that my cock popped free, her eyes got wide for a moment before she tugged on them again to try and get them lower. I lifted my hips to help her, and even as she tugged them down my thighs, her eyes were following the sway of my mostly-erect penis. She licked her lips in anticipation of what was coming (pardon the pun), and when she had my sweats down far enough to not be in her way, she turned them loose so she could take hold of my erection. Her eyes on mine, she grinned as she lowered her head to wrap her lips around me, taking nearly half my length in her mouth before she started dancing her tongue around the head, and along it's length. It took only a few seconds of that (!!) before I was completely hard.

After a few more moments, she lifted her head - releasing me with a faint 'pop' - and looked up at me with a big grin on her face.

I grinned back, and said "I'd like to do you, too!", and her grin got even bigger before she started moving herself off my legs.

In short order, I had a clear view of her labia, which were slightly separated and obviously wet with her arousal. Even as she lowered her head to start sucking on me again, I was raising MY head to slip my tongue between the gates to her womanhood - and hearing her soft moan of pleasure as I did.

It took me only a second to collect some of her sweet, tangy nectar before I eased my tongue between her inner lips on my way to her clitoris. When I got there, I gently took it between my lips to hold it steady as I rapidly fluttered my tongue across it's surface - and drawing a deep groan of arousal from her in response.

As I continued to tease her clit, Diane went to work on my erection: holding the base of it steady with her hand, she used her lips to nibble at me, taking soft 'bites' across the entire surface of my erect penis. That done, she used the very tip of her tongue to wet it with her saliva before taking me into her mouth again - and surprising me by lowering her head far enough that I felt the head of my erection press briefly against the back of her throat before she raised her head again. She patently didn't have much in the way of experience giving blowjobs, but she more than made up for it in enthusiasm and willingness to learn, and experiment. Every time she did something that got a positive reaction from me, she'd repeat it a few times, as though practicing a new lesson.

For my part, I simply took my time trying to bring her as much pleasure as I could - helped considerably by my ability to scan her to find out what worked fastest and best on her. Between softly sucking on her vaginal lips - separately, and together - and simply licking at the entrance to her vagina as though it were an ice-cream cone, it didn't take long before I had a steady trickle of her essence leaking onto my tongue, it's pleasant odor filling my nose.

What she was doing to me felt great, but a scan of her showed that she wanted us to make love - and that starting with her on top of me was only the beginning. I also found that she again wanted me to climax first, so that I would be able to make love to her for as long as possible - she had a number of things in mind for us to do.

Willing (!) to let her have her way, I re-applied myself to bringing her as much pleasure as she was giving me. In only a couple of minutes, I had her panting around my erection, which she was rhythmically sucking on, in time with sliding her tongue around it's head. For my part, I had fastened my mouth over the opening to her vagina, and was softly sucking on it as I used my stiffened tongue to penetrate her as far as I could.

She finally shifted over to simply sucking on my saliva-slickened penis as she slowly bobbed her head up and down, almost literally fucking me with her mouth; from the way my balls tightened in her hand, she knew she was having the desired effect. My response was to shift my mouth down slightly, so that my lower lip was able to softly stroke across her clit as I continued to penetrate her with my tongue in time with what my lip was doing. Her reaction was to arch her back, giving me a better angle, so that I could penetrate her a little deeper.

Somehow or other, we got into synch with each other - matching each other's actions stroke for stroke, penetration for penetration: even as I felt her lips sliding down my erection, my tongue was slipping into her warm, tight vagina. A quick scan of her revealed that she found the situation as exciting and erotic as I did; with us feeding off each other like that (pun intended!), it didn't take much longer before both of us reached our release.

Finally, I couldn't stand it any longer; and launched spurt after spurt of my semen into Diane's eagerly sucking mouth, feeling it as she greedily swallowed it nearly as fast as I could give it to her. I say nearly as fast, because as I felt the last couple of small wads leave me, I could feel the sensation of a small trickle of my cum making it's way down my softening penis. Diane wasn't one to let it go to waste, though - after she'd swallowed what was left in her mouth, she released me from her lips so that she could begin cleaning me off with her tongue.

As she was doing that, I was able to go back to being the bee tending her womanly flower - and even as she was finishing up her cleanup of my wilted member, I could hear her breath quicken in time with what I was doing to her: lapping up the ample supply of her inner oils, pulling on her labia with my lips, and fluttering across her clitoris with my tongue. Finally, I heard her deep-throated groan as her vaginal entrance began clutching at my buried tongue. As her spasms passed through her, I used my lip to press against her clitoris, drawing out her release.

When her orgasm finally ended, Diane started to lower herself onto me; but I quickly guided her around so that she was laying next to me, so I could hold her.

She put an arm across my chest, to match the leg she laid across my lower belly; I could feel her firm breasts and hard nipples pressing into my side, along with the feel of her soft bush brushing against my hip. I slipped my arm around her, and she lay her head on my shoulder.

We lay there like that for several minutes, catching our breath, simply content to be with each other.

It was maybe 20 minutes later that I felt Diane's hand start exploring, starting with my pectorals, then on to my abdomen. There, she drew little designs on my belly, always ending them by tracing her fingertip to my navel. When she tired of that, she slid her leg off me so she'd have room to play with my pubic hair for a little bit before moving on to tracing the outlines of the muscles in my thighs by drawing her fingertips up toward my slowly-inflating penis.

Eventually, she had mercy on me, and took me into her hand. She alternated between slowly and softly masturbating me, and using her fingertips to lightly trace my steadily increasing dimensions. When she was finally satisfied with her handiwork, she moved on top of me, her knees on each side of me by my hips, her breasts pressing into my chest. Raising herself up slightly, she used her nipples to trace parallel designs on my chest - I could feel them hardening again as she did. After a few seconds of that, she also started hunching her pelvis, rubbing the outside of her vagina against my penis, which was now almost completely hard. It took only a few such passes before I could feel her oils being spread along the underside of my erection, making her actions even easier - and more pleasant - for both of us. Along with the feeling of her sliding along my penis from balls to head, I could easily detect the delightful aroma of her arousal.

She was panting slightly when I felt her raise her hips again, letting my erect penis move from between us to point toward the ceiling. When it had cleared her mons, she again lowered herself, then scooted back so that the top of my hardness was pressing against her labia. She again started rubbing herself against it, spreading her ample juices along my length, and teasing us both into even greater levels of arousal.

When she was satisfied that she'd wetted me down enough for her needs, she raised herself up so that she was crouching above my hips. She took my hands and put them on her breasts, encouraging me to play with them; I gently pinched her nipples between a couple of fingers. She put a hand on my chest, raised herself up, and took me into her hand before guiding the head of my slickened penis to the opening to her vagina.

Her eyes locked on mine, and our gaze never broke as she slowly lowered herself onto me, taking my entire length in a single, smooth motion. Only when her wonderfully smooth, firm, asscheeks were settled on my thighs did she stop - and only then did she close her eyes as a look of delighted satisfaction cross her face.

Her eyes stayed closed, and she stayed still above me, for perhaps a couple of minutes as I continued to play with her breasts: gently squeezing them, caressing them, teasing her already erect nipples. I couldn't help but be fascinated by the way her nipples stuck out like little volcanoes in the dark circles of her areolas - which were, themselves, tight and erect.

Eventually, her eyes opened, and again her gaze locked with mine as she began moving herself over me - not vertically, but horizontally, as she experimented with finding out how I felt inside her, and how she could make that feeling change. Too, I could feel her again learning some control over her internal muscles as she would tighten around me completely; then the tightness of her shifting in varying degrees and directions as she experimented with what she was learning.

As she learned what she wanted to know, Diane was also doing wonders to stimulate me, getting me as hard as I'd ever felt - but because she wasn't actually moving around me, I wasn't being stimulated too much: she was making, and keeping, me hard, but not so much that I was moving toward a climax. All in all, it was a most pleasant and novel experience - but I have to admit that I was happy when she called an end to her lessons, and went back to pleasing herself - and me.

She gradually started raising herself above me, letting my erect penis slide out of her womanhood, until the ring of her vaginal entrance was secured around the glans. She paused there for several seconds before lowering herself again, her face radiant as she clearly delighted in the feeling of having me fill her again. Only when she was again seated on my 'lap' did she say anything to me: "After that first time, I was a little sore - you know, inside - the next day. But even the soreness felt kind of good; it was a reminder to me of how good it felt to have you inside me, and that I was a WOMAN. Ever since then, I've wanted to find a reason for us to do this again. But I didn't want to do anything to hurt Holly, either. I didn't think it would look good if I came over here just to see you, so that meant that I could only really be here with Holly - and I don't want to make her feel like she's being left out of anything by spending time with you when I could be with her."

I could only respond by telling her "I understand. Holly's your best friend. I was happy to have our time on the farm; I really didn't expect anything more."

She smiled at me, then tightened herself around me, before answering "I know - that's part of why I didn't worry about it too much: I knew that you wouldn't be pushy about it, or expect anything more from me. But I want you to know that I want us to be together more. You're patient and gentle, and you're willing to let me move only as fast as I'm comfortable with, and that means a LOT to me - and makes me want to learn all about this making love stuff with you."

My hands had been resting on her thighs, but I reached up to cup her breasts again, and started playing with them. Her eyes closed, and she leaned forward slightly, pressing her breasts into my hands. She went on to hold them there as she again raised, then lowered, herself on my erection several times - each a little faster than before.

As she got more and more into impaling herself on me, I let my hands slide off her breasts and down onto her thighs, softly stroking them as I watched the slight gentle swaying of her breasts as she moved. Looking at where we were joined, I could see her erect clitoris peeking at me from between her glistening labia. I carefully reached between us, and extended my finger so that her clitoris would brush across it each time she raised and lowered herself - something that stimulated and pleased her tremendously, judging from the gasps and moans that she started making.

After a couple more minutes, she cupped her own breasts, using her fingers to twist and pull on her nipples as she started all but slamming herself down on me. From the blush on her face and shoulders, I knew that she was completely aroused; the fluttering of her vagina around my penis told me that she wasn't far from orgasm. Another minute or so, and I could tell that she was getting close - VERY close; but I could also tell that she was starting to get a little tired, too. To help her along, I kept my hand against her mons, fluttering my fingertip across her clitoris. With that added stimulation, it took her only another minute or so before she tightened around me as she slammed herself down on me even as the first wave of her orgasm washed over her. I continued to stimulate her clitoris in time with the contractions I could feel, stretching her release out as much as I could.

As her climax tapered off, she was again able to speak to me, saying

"Oh, GOD, that felt good!", followed a moment later by "You didn't shoot, did you? I want to feel you shoot your stuff in me!"

Tired from her efforts, she leaned forward, her hands on each side of me, resting on her arms. I gladly took the opportunity to lift my head and start licking her breasts, and sucking on her nipples. She moaned deep in her throat, and said "I mean it. I want to feel you cum in me."

I watched as her left nipple snapped back into place when I released it from my lips, and told her "I think you're a little tired. How about if I make love to you, now?"

She grinned, and said "Sounds good to me. But I want to do something different. I've heard about 'doggie style', and I know that's when you're behind me. I want to try it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.