The Force - Cover

The Force

Copyright© 2003 by Dorsai. All rights reserved.

Part 2A

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 2A - What would you do if you discovered a way to KNOW the thought and emotions of those around you. Then you discover that you can manipulate and control these to some extent. This is what one yound man did when it happend to him. enjoy

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"What does it feel like?", Holly asked.

Diane smiled, and said "It feels wonderful. It's like I suddenly found a piece of me that I didn't even know was missing."

"It doesn't hurt?"

"Oh, no! It feels great!"

Holly got a slightly envious look on her face as she watched Diane slowly raise herself up a bit; I took that as my cue to slide my finger back out of her - but only about halfway, before easing it back into her. Holly watched all this, and saw Diane's smile get even wider as my finger filled her again.

A few seconds later, I did it again; and a few seconds after that, another time, a little more quickly. Each time, Diane's please smile got wider; and each time, it got easier for me to do. Over the next couple of minutes, I very gradually increased the speed that I let my finger move in her while I let the length of the stroked increase, too. By the time I got to the point that I was moving in her almost constantly, she had a very distinct blush on her face and shoulders, and she was panting and gasping as her pelvis moved in time with my hand.

Diane had put on hand on my shoulder to help steady herself as she held my erection in the other, so I was pretty surprised when I felt another hand touch my penis. I looked down to see that Holly had finally gotten past her mental block, and had moved to find out for herself what an erect male penis felt like - even if it WAS her own brother's. She'd also taken off the bottoms of HER suit, as well.

With Holly's hand moving on my erection, it wasn't as much of a surprise to me when I felt her use her other hand to pull mine down between her thighs. Again, I lay it against the outside of her mons, delighted at the soft mass of her rust-red bush.

Needing to put my attention on Holly, I gradually let Diane take control over how my finger moved in her: as my hand slowed, her movements increased, so that finally, my hand held still, with Diane sliding herself up and down my extended finger. She also took the opportunity to reach behind herself to unfasten the top of her suit, and pull it off, setting it next to where she'd put the bottoms.

Able to focus on Holly, I let my finger slip between her inner lips, feeling how slick and oily they were. Though she was only slightly shorter than Diane, Holly was a lot smaller inside. As I eased the end of my finger into her, I scanned her, and found her to be extremely turned on by what I was doing - and the fact that it was ME doing it. She was more than willing to accept some discomfort along the way if it meant she could experience anything close to what she could tell Diane was feeling.

Holly was a lot tighter inside than Diane, but she was also a LOT wetter. That made it easier for me to twist my finger a little bit to spread her oils around, so that I could ease some more of my finger into her. Another scan of her, and I knew that she wasn't having any problems - at ALL - with what I was doing. I eased my way into a little further, and came to where her cherry blocked me. Doing things a little differently for Holly, I slid my finger in and out of her several times, making sure that it was well-lubricated with her juices before pressing against her hymen - and feeling it quickly and easily slide past the end of my finger. She gasped slightly when it happened, and I stopped to scan her again, discovering that she wasn't the slightest bit uncomfortable - rather than feeling anything like that, all she felt was pleasure, and desire for me to continue.

I backed my finger out of her a little ways, then pressed it back in; again, the opening in her hymen easily stretched to fit around my finger, then slide down almost to the second knuckle. Amazed at how easily she was taking me, I withdrew again to spread her wetness around before pressing in again. This time, the rest of my finger slid into her easily, so that the elastic opening of her vagina was wrapped around it, down near my hand.

Another scan of her and I knew that what she felt was almost exactly what Diane had: that all she felt was the pleasure of having something long and hard filling her womanhood, scratching an itch she hadn't been fully aware of. For me, it felt like my finger was in one of those Chinese finger traps, the kind that only get tighter when you try to pull your fingers apart - except that this trap was hot, and wet, and SO much tighter. And it belonged to my own sister.

I could feel the small pea of her clitoris pressing against my hand at the base of my finger; I let it stay there as I used the ample lubrication she was producing to lubricate my finger, making it possible for me to start sliding my rigid digit in and out of her female treasure.

In short order, Holly was as excited and aroused as Diane was; both of them had a hand on my erection, working together to explore and examine my manhood as I pleased both of them in return.

With both of them gasping and panting as I thrust my finger in and out of their openings, I leaned forward a bit to kiss Diane - who didn't hesitate to kiss me right back, meeting my tongue with hers. When our kiss broke, she looked into my eyes with a new awareness of me; a quick scan let me know that for the first time, she was thinking of me as a sexual being - and a potential partner. As Holly watched us, she, too, took off the top of her suit, leaving her as naked as Diane.

I kissed Holly next, and she eagerly opened her mouth when my tongue touched her lips, using her tongue to duel with mine as we tried to check each other's tonsils. I scanned her, only to find out that she didn't care who she was kissing, or whose finger was inside her - all that mattered to her was how good it felt to her. With that discovery, I didn't hesitate to lower my head when our kiss ended, taking one of her delightful nipples into my mouth and sucking on it in time with my penetration of her young womanhood. In only a few seconds, I felt it harden under my tongue even as I felt her internal muscles clutching at my finger. With one nipple as hard as I could get it, I moved on to the other; in even less time, it was as hard and erect as the first.

When I released the tip of Holly's breast from my lips, I raised my head and saw that her firm young breasts were swaying ever so slightly in time with her gyrations on my finger. I looked over to Diane, and saw that she was as fascinated by the sight as I'd been - and when she saw me looking at her, pleaded with her eyes for me to do the same to her.

Diane watched, mesmerized, as I leaned forward and lowered my head to take the tip of her breast between my lips - pulling her areola and nipple into my mouth to gently 'chew' on them with my lips as I repeatedly flicked my tongue across her pencil-eraser sized nipples, making them stick out even further as her areola puckered in response to my sucking.

As I was doing that, I carefully scanned her; when I 'saw' that she was ready, I switched over to do the same things to the other breast. I was deliberately responding to her internal wishes and desires - I'd found out with other girls that working that way, it made me seem to be more of a perfect lover to them, increasing not only their pleasure at what I was doing, but increasing their satisfaction with me. And the more satisfied they were with me, the greater my chances of getting into the same situation with them again.

As I was giving Diane's breast a thorough tongue bath, I felt Holly tighten around my finger before she released a deep groan as an orgasm took her over. Diane and I could both hear it as Holly moaned in time with what was obviously a deeply satisfying release.

Holly's orgasm was apparently more than enough to give Diane the push she needed; even as I felt Holly gently push my hand out from between her firm thighs, I felt Diane increase her motions on the finger I had buried in her. When I went back to sucking on her breasts and nipples, I could feel her actions increase even more, and less than a minute later, felt her vagina start fluttering around my finger as she nearly screamed her release.

Diane's hands stopped their movement on my penis as her orgasm was washing through her; when it finally ended, she slowly collapsed. I quickly - but gently - withdrew my finger from her, so that I could hold her in my arms as she recovered from what was clearly a powerful experience for her. I was more than a little pleased by the feel of her firm breasts pressing into me, and the way my erection was trapped between her belly, and mine.

As she got her breath and strength back, Diane slowly realized where she was. I scanned her as she recovered, finding that she was not only grateful for the help; but aroused by the contact, and pleased by what I was doing - and what I'd done.

When she was able to move, Diane shakily stood up, looking to where Holly was hanging by her arms from the side of the stock tank we were in. With her feet under her again, Diane turned back to me, and said "That made me feel so good. I... I want to make you feel good, too."

Holly looked on in surprise as Diane reached down to take my erection in her hand again before saying "Stand up, Mike. I want to watch when you shoot your stuff."

I stood up as Diane softly wrapped her hand around my erection and started stroking my length before she reached down to cup by balls in her hand, weighing them. As she felt me responding to her touch, her grip on me tightened slightly as a self-satisfied smile grew on her lips. I started to reach for her breasts, then stopped, waiting to see whether she would object. She looked into my eyes before nodding her permission as I cupped her firm, rounded breasts in my hands before running my thumbs across her nipples - watching as they perked up again in response.

What Diane was doing to me was feeling better and better - particularly since I was able to cup and squeeze her breasts. It didn't take much longer before I felt my balls tighten up, something that Diane could feel, too, since she was softly squeezing them at the time. She looked up at me questioningly, and I simply told her "Yeah. Pretty quick, now." before getting a pleased grin in return.

Both of them - Holly was paying CLOSE attention to what Diane and I were doing - were watching intently as I finally shot my load: the way Diane had hold of me, it landed squarely between her breasts, leaving a large splotch on her chest. The second landed only a little below the first, and the two of them soon merged to start sliding down her front. The third spurt landed on her stomach, while the fourth about halfway between the third and her belly button. The rest landed progressively lower on her, until there was only a small dribble of my semen trickling out the end of my softening penis.

Diane released her hold on me, and moved her hand up to collect some of my cum on her fingers. She felt the texture of it between her thumb and forefinger before raising her hand to sniff at it, then stick her tongue out to tentatively taste it before smiling at me as she licked her fingers clean. It was erotic as hell for me to see, and I quickly scanned Holly to discover that it was having a similar effect on her - along with a mild desire to find out what it was like. After only a little prodding on my part, she did just that: reaching out to Diane, Holly scooped some of my jism on her own fingers, then followed what Diane had done: feeling the texture of it, smelling it, and finally tasting it. A quick scan revealed that Holly didn't find it as pleasant as Diane did, but she didn't find it UNpleasant, either.

Diane scooped up some water to wash my semen off her front; when she was done, she and Holly teamed up to cup the wads that were floating in the tank, and jettison them over the side. Only then did they realized that they were both still naked, and that I was standing there with my suit halfway down my thighs, watching them. Both blushed, but defiantly watched me as they reached out to collect their suits, then put them back on. When they were done, I casually reached down to pull my suit back up, letting them watch as I adjusted it to fit around my still semi-erect penis.

I scanned them, and found that Diane was still thinking of me sexually, while Holly was confused: she'd really enjoyed what we'd done, but in afterthought, was concerned about us being brother and sister. I gently eased the realization into her mind that what I'd done would have felt just as good if I'd been someone else. I also implanted the thought that I was her brother, and that I loved her and wouldn't do anything wrong to her - after all, how many times had I helped her with other 'boy' stuff in the past? Wasn't this just another one, only a little more direct? It didn't take long before she began to accept the thoughts I was gently and carefully putting into her mind; that accomplished, I went back to see if there was anything I needed to do with, or about, Diane.

Her mind was pretty settled about the whole thing - I wasn't her brother (she was an only child), it had felt pretty damn good, and she was still technically a virgin. The only thing she was concerned about was how what we'd done would affect Holly - and their relationship. I gave her the idea to go over to Holly, and kiss her; she did, and Holly was quick to respond (with my help) much as she always had. That reassured Diane, and the two of them moved over to take up positions next to where I was crouched down a little, leaning against the side of the stock tank.

With one of them on each side of me, I reached out to put my arms around them, down by their waists. First Diane, then Holly, took my hand, and moved it up to cover their breast before laying a hand on the inside of my thigh closest to them. I gave each of them a soft kiss on the lips, then one on the forehead; after that, the three of us were content to stay there for a little while, thinking about what we'd just done. I carefully scanned the two of them, and neither one was experiencing any regrets; rather, they were remembering it as fondly as I was.

A while later, we heard Uncle Jack calling for us. The girls quickly moved to the other side of the tank, and the three of us shouted to let him know where we were. A minute later, he pulled up on the tractor in the next field over. I climbed out of the tank and slipped my shoes on; as I was doing that, Uncle Jack got down off the tractor, and headed over toward us. I met him at the fence, and after he looked over to where the girls were hanging off the side of the tank, their backs to us in apparently deep conversation, told me "Mike, I'm going to need you help in a bit. Old Man Kenney had a little fire in one of his hay piles this morning, and I wanted to make sure that the hay I've got in the barn gets shuffled around some, so it won't catch fire like his did. It's getting toward harvest time, so there isn't that much of it, so it won't take long, but I want to make sure I get it done today."

"Sure, Uncle Jack - I'll be glad to. If you want, I can grab the rest of my stuff, and just ride back with you."

"That'd be fine, Mike. I appreciate it."

"No problem. Besides, it's about time I paid for all the groceries I've been putting away!", I joked.

He smiled, and headed for the tractor. A minute later, I was up there with him, and the two of us headed for the barn. When we got to one of the roads, we had to let some car traffic go by; I took the chance to put my clothes on over my swim suit, and put my shoes on.

When we got to the barn, I could see what Uncle Jack had been talking about - all the hay bales were stacked up in one big pile; it would take a while to get them moved around, and was certainly a two-person job.

We got started, and as we got to the center bales, both of us noticed that they were noticeably warmer than the bales that had been on the outside of pile. We just looked at each other, and kept going. We were almost down to the bottom layer when I had an idea.

"Uncle Jack?"

"What is it, Mike?"

"What makes a hay pile catch on fire?"

He paused for a moment, then told me "Usually, it's when you get too much hay piled up in one place, and you get the right combination of temperature and humidity to let bacteria in the hay get started. When that happens, they get growing, and that produces heat - and if the conditions are right, it's enough heat to actually let the hay catch fire."

"Has that ever happened in just ONE bale of hay?"

"Nope, not that I've ever heard of. Why, what have you got in mind?"

"Uh, would it work if we were to stack the hay bales up in kind of a crosswise pattern? You know, one layer pointed this way, the next layer pointed the other? And left a little space between the bales?"

"What are you thinking?"

"Well, it just seems like if we did that, there would be plenty of space for air to get in between the bales, so they wouldn't be able to get too warm or too damp. With a little space around each bale, it would be like it was laying there by itself, kind of. When I see pictures of them moving sacks of grain, that's how they're always stacked."

He thought that over for a few moments, then said "Yup, might work, at that. It'd mean the hay took up a little more space, though. Course, it'd mean a lot less work, too - and if the barn burned down because I didn't move the hay around, the space wouldn't matter. All right, we'll give 'er a try."

With that, we went back to work, and got all the hay bales moved out. After a little experimenting, we found an arrangement that let us stack the hay up in layers, with gaps between the bales. From there, it was short work to get it all stacked up again. Just as we were finishing, Aunt Paula came in. She looked at what we'd done, and raised an eyebrow at Uncle Jack. He explained my idea to her, and why he though it would work. Then he added "It'll make the hay easier to get out when I need it, too. Probably keep it fresher for the stock, on top of that."

When she looked at me again, I could see in her face that she was proud of me.

That night for supper, Aunt Paula fired up the grill and cooked steaks and baked potatoes for all of us, as a kind of celebration of my idea. She and Uncle Jack both told me a couple of times that it had been a good one, and that they were going to make sure they told the other farmers in the area about it, and who thought it up.

The next morning, Uncle Jack asked me to go into town with him - something he did sometimes, but not all that often. We went to the little cafe where he and the other farmers met to discuss things (gossip, mostly, he told me once), and he ordered each of us a cup of coffee. For a while, the main topic was the fire at Old Man Kenney's place; then Uncle Jack spoke up, telling them about my idea for stacking hay. I'd completely forgotten what he'd said about telling the other farmers, so it caught me completely by surprise, and embarrassed the hell out of me. But he went on to tell them what we'd done, and how he figured it was going to help. When they asked, he admitted easily enough that the hay took up a little more space, but added that he figured that was better than working too hard or having the barn burn down. The other farmers at the table (actually about four tables pushed together) all nodded at that, and looked at me, embarrassing me even more.

A while later, we got up to leave, and Uncle Jack started to reach into his pocket to pay for our coffee. One of the other farmers spoke up, saying "I'll get it Jack. You and the young'un there, I reckon you done us a good turn with that hay idea."

Uncle Jack nodded and thanked him, then the two of us headed out to Uncle Jack's beat up old truck. Inside, he grinned at me, and said "That fella that bought the coffee? He's Tommy Smithers; he don't much take to new ideas, and he sure doesn't spend a nickel he doesn't have to. If he thinks your idea was good enough to buy us coffee, you can be sure every farmer in there will have his hay re-stacked by nightfall. You got a pretty good head on your shoulders, there, Mike. When you get ready for college and need some help, you just let me know."

I thanked him, and he politely ignored my embarrassment to start the truck and head us back toward the farm.

We got back to the house to find that Aunt Paula had gotten a couple loads of laundry done, and had the girls helping her hang it on their outside clothesline to dry. Uncle Jack told her about getting our coffee bought for us, and Aunt Paula gave me another one of her happy/proud looks before telling Holly and Diane what it meant. When she was done, both of them looked a little impressed, too.

I went off with Uncle Jack to get a couple of his smaller hay piles re- stacked while the girls stayed at the house to help Aunt Paula. When we'd all finished lunch, Uncle Jack told us "It's only a couple more days before your folks get back from their vacation, so why don't you kids go ahead and have some fun until then. I don't have any more chores for Mike, and I expect Paula could spare you two young fillies, so just go ahead and do what you like. Just remember, if you sleep in, you'll have to get your own breakfast!" he finished, teasing. He knew that all three of us enjoyed Aunt Paula's farm breakfasts too much to sleep in and miss them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.