Love In The Wilderness - Cover

Love In The Wilderness

by Pope Perv

Copyright© 2006 by Pope Perv

Romantic Sex Story: Being stranded in the Canadian wilderness, can mother and son survive?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   .

Edited by Naked Sailor

John and Nancy had sacrificed and saved their money for a very special vacation. This would be the last vacation that they would be able to take for quite awhile, if ever again. Their daughter, Carrie, would be starting college now that she had graduated from high school. Josh, their fourteen-year-old son, got to choose where they would vacation if he brought his grades up from near failing to at least a "B" average. He surprised both of his parents by working very hard and not only getting an "A-" average but made the honor roll the whole year. Since he fulfilled his part of the deal, they would fulfill theirs.

Josh and Carrie, together, planned this vacation carefully. They chose the Canadian lake where their parents had honeymooned twenty years earlier. During their planning they discovered that they shared the same fantasy. Carrie told her brother that she thought their father was the most handsome man she'd had ever met and would love to have him in her bed. Josh felt the same way about their mother. This changed all their plans.


Day 1

Nancy looked out the window of the small airplane in which she and her son were passengers. The very remote Canadian lake had just come into view and the beauty of it was stunning. She reached over to her son's hand and gave it a small squeeze, knowing how excited Josh was about this vacation. The only thing that spoiled this moment was the fact her husband John would not be with them for two more days and Carrie was not going to make it at all. A last minute business meeting had delayed John but he insisted Josh and Nancy go ahead of him. He didn't want to lose the deposit after all. Carrie would not be able to make because her college classes were starting. John and Nancy got a great deal on this vacation because this was the last trip out for the bush pilot; it was late in the season. They were warned that if bad weather set in it might not be possible to pick them

up until spring and a lot of bad things could happen in the Canadian winter.

The pilot circled the lake once and then started the descent, cutting back the engine just as the floats hit the lake's surface, making a smooth water landing. Before long the plane idled to the shore and the unloading began. Soon all the gear was safely on the dry ground.

"Hey kid," the pilot asked Josh when all the gear had been unloaded. "Do you have a gun with you?"

"No, Dad didn't think we would need one."

The pilot reached inside the plane and produced a hunting rifle and two boxes of shells. "Here, keep this until I pick you guys up in two weeks."

"My husband will be coming in soon and we will give it back to you then." Nancy told the man.

The pilot smiled to Nancy, "I hope you didn't forget anything because there is no way to communicate with anyone this far out."

Then he pulled out a wooden box and set it next to the camping gear. "Just in case" he said.

With that Nancy and Josh watched the pilot climb into the plane, start the engine and taxi out to the middle of the lake. It wasn't long before they watched the plane lift into the beautiful blue Canadian sky.

Josh opened the box the pilot had left behind and he and his mother saw a thirty-pound bag of rice, oatmeal and enough dried milk to last the winter. There was also dried meat and salt and other spices in there. Looking into the box some more they found winter clothes and batteries as well.

They looked at each other and shrugged. "Let's get the camp set up and then eat." Nancy told her son.

"I'm starving." Josh said, as he picked up some of the gear and walked further away from the shoreline.

"When aren't you starving?" Nancy laughed as she followed her son.

Nancy watched as her son set up two tents, one for her and John and one for himself. Between what she and John had taught him and what the boy had learned on his own, she knew he was quite proficient at setting up a campsite. She knew that he was a very good outdoor survivalist. Then she turned her attention to the box the pilot left. "Well, it looks like he wanted us to be prepared just in case." Nancy said.

Nancy found what she was looking for and soon had lunch ready. Afterwards they cleaned up the dishes and decided to relax by the lake. Tomorrow they would see how the fishing was and maybe do some hiking but for now they walked to the lake and found a rock jutting out from the shore and climbed onto it. They had to sit close to each other to keep from falling off. Neither one spoke, Josh because he was enjoying the sun on his face and Nancy because she was scanning the lake looking for something special that John and she had found the first time they were here. They didn't know how long they sat there but chill in the air sent them back to the tent where they made a fire and had another light meal. They talked about their plans for the next couple of days as they watched the sun set behind a mountain.

"Josh, would you mind sleeping in my tent tonight. I don't want to be alone."

"Sure Mom." Josh said.

"Thanks, you're a good kid. I think I'll keep you around." Nancy got up and started for her tent. Josh just sat there and waited until he heard his mother tell him it was safe to enter.

Josh found his sleeping bag and brought it to his mother's tent. Only when he knew his mother's head was turned the other way did he get undressed. "Good night Mom." He said and rolled to his side and fell asleep. He did not hear his mother's worried sigh.


Day 2

Josh woke just as the sun rose over the horizon. He hurried to get dressed then looked to where his mother sleeping bag was and found it empty. A note was lying on top, which said, "I decided to hike around the lake alone, this morning." This puzzled him because last night they had decided to hike together, but he busied himself with breakfast and getting his fishing pole ready. Then he walked to the rock at the lakeshore and made his first cast of the day. He had brought along his binoculars and thought he saw his mother on the other side of the lake. Bringing them to his eyes he saw her standing still, seemingly looking for something. Then she started off again just as Josh felt a bite on his fishing line.

It took his mother until almost noon to make her way around the lake and back to camp. Josh was sitting at a fire he had built and was frying some of his catch. "Have a nice hike Mom?" He asked trying not to sound as disappointed as he felt at not being able to go with her.

"It was good. The lake is so beautiful and..." Her eyes got a faraway look and she knew he was upset with her. "I'm sorry I left you alone this morning. I just needed to be alone. We'll take a hike this afternoon, okay?"

"Yeah, whatever." Josh said as he offered the fish to his mother.

"The fishing is good I see." Nancy said accepting the meal.

"They were practically begging to be caught." Josh joked, "Can't wait for Dad to get here and we can fish together."

"That will be nice." Nancy said her voice low.

"What's wrong Mom?" He asked her knowing that something was really bothering her.

"Oh nothing. I'm just missing your dad is all."

After lunch they ventured out and hiked to the top of high ridge where they surveyed the mountains and the lake. Josh was one of those rare kids that enjoyed being around his parents. He had his friends and enjoyed the normal things that a fourteen-year-old boy enjoys, but he really liked the closeness of being a family. He walked over to where his mom was standing and put his arm around his shoulder and gave her a big hug. She in turn gave him a kiss on the cheek, which she knew he hated.

"What time do you think Dad will be here tomorrow?" He asked.

"I'm hoping by mid-morning." Nancy answered not looking at him.

Josh knew something was really bothering his mom. He knew her well enough to see it in her eyes. But he also knew that he wasn't going to find out until she was ready to tell him. " I miss him too." He sighed and then felt her hug him tighter.

Slowly, they made their way back to camp and ate more of the fish Josh had caught. Nancy decided to go to the lake and wash up before going to bed and Josh cleaned up the campsite, securing the food items so that the wild life would not get to them. When his mother returned it was his turn to wash up before bed. He walked to the edge of the lake and, looking back, he saw his mother had already gone inside the tent, so he undressed completely and waded a ways into the lake before diving in. The water was cold, almost too cold to stand but it felt good at the same time. He didn't take long and soon made his way to his own sleeping bag. Just as sleep was about to overtake him he heard his mother softly crying.


Day 3

This time it was Josh who rose first. The sun was not up yet but it wouldn't be long. He quickly got his fishing equipment ready and walked to the fishing rock as had he started to call it. He wanted to have as many fish as he could when his dad got there later in the day. He waited until the sun was just barely over the horizon to make his first cast of the day. His reward was almost immediate, with a strong strike and was busy reeling it in when he felt his mother sit beside him.

"Getting started early?" She said.

"Want Dad to be proud of my catch when he gets here", he said with a smile holding up a good-sized fish.

"He would be proud of you no matter what. You know that", she said but could not help smiling at her son.

He caught two more fish in a short time and was about to cast again when his mother caught his eye. He looked at her and saw a sadness that should not have been there. He had to know right now what was bothering his mother so badly.

"Ok Mom, for the past two days there has been something upsetting you. Out with it." Josh said as he sat next to her.

"It's nothing." She said knowing her son would not believe her.

"It's got to be something and I want to know what it is."

"Josh," she started to speak but her voice caught in her throat.

"Yes, I'm listening."

Nancy took a deep breath and look into his blue eyes, "We are at the wrong lake."

"What?" Josh asked stunned.

"When your father and I were here we found a tree growing between two rocks. Your father carved a heart into it with our names. I've been around this whole lake looking for it and it is not here."

"Mom that was twenty years ago. Maybe the tree fell." Josh said to her.

"Maybe, but the rocks would still be there and the stump as well. I could not find anything that looked like it. We are at the wrong lake."

"Well the pilot knows where we are. He'll just bring Dad here and we can go to the right lake."

She wanted to believe that too but knew in her heart that was not case. She didn't know how she knew but she knew they were there for the winter. "Call it a woman's intuition, but I think we need to start thinking like we are going to be here for a very long time."

Josh looked at his mother. He had never in his life known her to over react to anything. He also had never known her to be wrong when she was this serious. "Why do you say that?"

"Little things that didn't mean anything by themselves but mean everything when put together." Nancy explained. "Like the extra food, clothing, batteries. The fact that the pilot gave you a very expensive hunting rifle."

"Do you think Dad did this?" Josh didn't want to think that but had to say it any way.

Nancy shook her head no. "Thinking back over the past couple of days. I think the pilot knew he was lost and decided to leave us here."

"What? Mom you can't be serious?" Josh said.

"Think about it Josh. The rifle, the food why would he give us those things if he didn't think we would need them?"

"Why didn't he just take us back to civilization then?"

"I don't know." Nancy said. "But I know that we had better prepare for winter."

"The first thing we are going to need is better shelter then." Josh told his mother who simply nodded her head.

"I think we have plenty of food with what we got from the pilot and with the fish in the lake." Josh was now talking more to himself.

"We could be in a worse place to get stranded." He said looking around and getting into survival mode.

They got to their feet together and walked back to the camp. Josh told his mother that he thought he saw a good site for shelter yesterday on the hike and was going to check it out. But Nancy insisted on going with him. So together they walked up the slope of the ridge and found what Josh was looking for. Two large rocks came out of the mountain forming a V. The ground on either side of the rocks rose up making it almost a cave. "This is it Mom." Josh said. "We put logs across the top to make a roof and some angling down in front to block the wind and snow and we got a nice lean-to."

"Tell me what you need and we'll get busy." Nancy said to her son.

"Go get me the bow saw, the hatchet and Dad's ball of twine." He said and then started looking around for the right sized trees.

It wasn't long until Josh had cut down several trees that were about six inches in diameter. Then he cut them to length so that they would fit across the top of the two rocks. He took the twine and tied them together as tight as he could without breaking the twine. Once the roof was on, he took the branches of the pine trees he cut down and laid them across the logs of the roof and tied them down as well. Next he and his mom started bringing wet dirt up from the lake. This he laid over the branches making it water proof. He then cut more trees and did the same process to make the front wall of their new home. He and his mother then filled the gaps in the logs with mud before adding the pine boughs to the wall. The next thing was to gather pine needles and lay a thick layer on the ground covered by two inches of dirt. Then they brought in the air mattress from Nancy's tent and found it fit quite well. By the time the sun had set that night they had moved into their new winter home. They ate a meal of rice and fish and were soon fast asleep.


Day 4

Although not giving up hope that they would be picked up in a week and half, Nancy and Josh continued to improve their shelter area. They moved their tents next to the lean-to and put all of their gear in them saving space in the lean-to, where it was needed most. Josh dug a fire pit and fashioned a chimney in the corner that lead out the back of the roof. Nancy took the rain cover off of one of the tents and made a door for the lean-to. When this was done, Josh went to his favorite spot on the lake, his fishing rock, and settled in to catch supper. He knew it was going to be a long hard winter.

Over the next several days it was more of the same thing. Try to improve the living area, catch some fish for today's and maybe tomorrow's meals and wait to see if the pilot would pick them up or deliver John to them. On the day that they knew the pilot should be there to pick them up, they made a pretence of getting their things together and by the lake shore on the off chance that he would actually return for them. They did some walking, a lot of talking but not much hoping. By the time evening came around they had all their things back at the lean-to and put where they belonged. The supper of fish and rice was eaten in silence that night and they both turned in early and were quickly asleep.


Day 15

Josh woke up early. He had to relieve himself in the worst way. As soon as he threw the sleeping bag off him he knew something was different. It was noticeably colder than before. When he opened the door flap several inches of snow on the ground greeted him. He quickly stepped outside, did what he had to do and came back into the warmth of the lean-to. Nancy heard him stirring and sat up rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "Morning." She mumbled.

"Good morning. You should look outside and see what mother- nature has delivered."

"Its cold!" Nancy said as she started to crawl out of bed.

"You noticed!" Josh laughed. Nancy pulled her pants on and a sweatshirt and then ventured outside. "It's snowing!" She said excitedly but continued outside and walked a ways away from the living area for some morning privacy. When she returned to the lean-to a few minutes later, Josh was already getting breakfast ready.

"We are going to have take it easy on the food." Nancy said. "We don't want to run out before we can get out of here."

"We have enough fish to last several days Mom and there is a lot of dried meat in the box. The cold will freeze the fish and it won't spoil."

"True but still we don't know how long we will be here", she replied as she stretched out on top of her sleeping bag.

"From the look of things outside, I think we will be spending today inside." Josh said as he handed her a plate of fried fish and some oatmeal.

"Thank you, I guess it took getting stranded in the Canadian wilderness to get served breakfast in bed." She laughed at her own joke and Josh smiled and then laughed with her

They spent the day relaxing in their home. They also kept an eye on the snow and as the day wore on the wind picked up as well. By mid afternoon, Josh decided to go out and get enough firewood and food so that they last out the storm if it got too bad.

"I'm going to be a while mom. I just don't want you to worry."

"Don't go too far, I really don't need you to get lost", she said as he pulled on extra clothes and his boots. "While you're out I'm going to heat up some water and clean up a bit."

Josh left the safety of the lean-to and made his way to the supply tent. He gathered the food items he wanted then hiked down to the lake just to see how much snow was on it. It was really cold and the wind was cutting into his skin so he decided to head back to the warmth of the shelter. Along the way he gathered quite a bit of firewood, which he piled just outside the door. He then went back and gathered the foodstuff and pushed his way into the shelter backwards to keep from dropping any of it. When he turned around he saw his naked mother scrambling to cover herself with her sleeping bag.

"Sorry Mom," he said turning his back to her. "I thought I gave you enough time." Josh noticed that his mother had turned off the flashlight and was using the light of the fire to bathe. This did little but heighten her beauty.

"I'm done but don't turn around. Let me get dressed."

Josh smiled to himself. For the entire time they have been on this lake he had snuck peeks at his mother. He had always thought she had a great body but when his dad was there he was careful not to push his luck to far. Since he wasn't there, he took chances he normally wouldn't have. Now his luck paid off. He saw her breasts clearly if only briefly and caught a good sight of her naked legs and hips. Too bad he was not in a better position to see more of her body.

"Ok, you can turn around now." Nancy said as she pulled on her shirt.

Josh slowly turned around and laid the food beside the wall of the shelter. Then reached out the door and brought in two small logs for the fire. "Your bath feel good?" He asked her.

"Bath? Is that what you want to call it?" Nancy teased. "But yes it does feel good to get some of the stink off me."

"How bad is it outside?" Nancy asked when Josh had the fire going again.

"Bad. There has to be two feet of snow already and its still falling. The wind is really picking up."

"I'm sure glad I've got a strong young man who knows how to build warm shelter then." She said and kissed him on the cheek causing him to blush.

Josh noticed that although she had pulled her shirt on she did not put her bra on. He also noticed that she pushed her breast against his arm and rubbed them back and forth. When he looked at her, she smiled innocently at him then started fixing them something to eat.

Josh cleaned the dishes by the firelight and then lay down on top of his sleeping bag. Then shyly, he looked over at his mother who was lying on her side facing away from him. He let his eyes travel down her back and had to admit that his mother was a fine looking lady. This is not the first time he had these thoughts about her but this was the first time they were this strong. It was due to the brief sight of her naked body just a short time ago. He was just about to speak when she spoke his name.

"Josh." She started, "we need to talk."

"Ok."

"We are here for the next several months and we are probably going to see a lot more than what you saw earlier." She said, her voice more confident then she felt.

Josh just watched his mother's back. He didn't know just how to respond to her statement.

"Maybe we ought to get undressed now so that you won't be shocked or embarrassed when it happens again." This time her voice did falter and her nervousness could be heard in her voice.

Josh wanted nothing more right now then to see his mother's naked body. But he knew that she was still his mother. How could she be suggesting that they get naked together? Then he watched as she slowly rolled towards him. She sat up and without giving him a chance to say anything grabbed the hem of her sweatshirt and quickly lifted it over her head. She was looking down and then slowly raised her eyes until she saw his. They were not looking at her eyes but rather at her chest.

"I'll put it back on if that is what you want." She saw him shake his head no so she opened the fly of her pants and unzipped them while watching his face. She saw the blood rising in his cheeks making it glow with embarrassment. She smiled sweetly at her fourteen-year-old son as she hooked her thumbs into her pants and panties and slid them both down at the same time. Just as she was about to expose her womanhood she stopped. "Want me to go on?" She didn't plan on teasing him but he looked so adorable blushing and wide eyed, as she undressed in front him.

Josh nodded his head that he wanted her to continue. "No Josh, I need to hear you say it."

"Yes please." He said meekly.

"Yes please what?"

"Do I have to say it Mom?" Josh asked pleadingly.

"I'm afraid so."

"Mom, please take them off." Josh said after swallowing a couple of times.

Nancy smiled at her son as she got to her feet and slid her pants and panties the rest of the way down her shapely legs. She stood up straight, facing her son and then slowly turned completely around keeping her eyes on him.

She saw him swallow hard a couple of times as she showed off her body and then sat down across from him. She carefully folded her legs under herself not wanting to completely expose her womanhood to her son just yet.

"Your turn, honey." She said.

Josh nodded his head and quickly pulled his shirt over his head. He folded it and laid it at the foot of his bedding where he always put his clothes. Then looking back at his mother, he stood up and just as quickly pulled his pants down his legs. He turned to the side as he did this in an attempt to hide his very erect hard-on. He sat down and looked at his mother sheepishly, still wearing his underwear and stilling trying to hide his erection.

"You're not through." His mom said in voice Josh didn't recognize.

"Mom, please." He said not taking his eyes off her breasts as he tried to hide his hard-on.

"I took mine off, its only fair that you do the same."

"But... I... Mom I can't."

Nancy scooted closer to her son. Her hand came out and rested on his thigh. She slowly let her fingers tickle his teenage skin and watched in amusement as his underwear got tighter in the crotch. "Want me to help you with that?"

Josh looked at his mother and saw her eyes glued to his crotch. Then his eyes traveled down her body to her breasts and then on down to her thighs and what lay between them. Slowly his hands fell to his sides as he leaned back against the wall of their lean-to home.

Her hand roamed up his thigh until she cupped his teenage cock and balls. "Is it hard for your mom?" Josh felt the heat of her hand on his crotch. Then he felt her wiggle her fingers as she played with it. She leaned forward letting her breasts hang down knowing that was where Josh was looking. "Want me to help you take them off?"

Josh just nodded his head as he licked his lips imagining what her nipples would taste like. "No sweetie, mom needs to hear you ask."

"Yes."

Nancy put her hands on his hips and guided her teenage son to raise his butt off the ground. Then she slid his underwear down his legs and finally off his feet. She looked at his strong cock and licked her lips wanting to taste it. Her hands pushed his thighs farther apart as she lowered her head to his crotch. She didn't want to think about the evil she was doing as she quickly engulfed his seven-inch cock in her mouth and started sucking. Josh loved the way his cock felt in his mother's mouth but being inexperienced it took only moments before he felt his cock shoot in her mouth. Nancy never took her mouth from him. She relished the fact that her son was coming in her mouth.

When Josh stopped spurting in her mouth, Nancy reluctantly let his cock slip from her lips. She leaned back on her heels and smiled at her son. She licked her lips again tasting his juice.

"How was that, sweetie?" Nancy asked savoring his taste.

"Oh mom, that was great." Josh said staring at her tits before leaning forward and cupping them in his hands. He let his fingers curl around her nipples and gave a pinch.

"Mmmmm, baby I love that so much. But we've got to stop."

"Why Mom?"

"Because we don't have protection and I'm very fertile now."

Josh leaned against the wall of their wilderness home and knew she was right. But he also knew that he wanted her and as he watched his mother getting dressed he saw the look in her eye that said she wanted him too.

John had flown to Canada and tried in vain to find the pilot he had hired. After several hours of diligent searching, he had discovered that the day the pilot dropped his wife and son off at the lake, his plane had been reported late returning and a search was launched. The authorities found that the plane had crashed many miles off the recorded flight plan. They could not tell John where he was coming from but they would do their best to try to find his family. After a week and a half and still no sign of them, John had to return home. His vacation money, and time, had run out but the authorities had assured him that they would continue looking until either they found them or the weather prevented them from searching any longer. The surprise snowstorm was what stopped them.

John flew home not wanting to have to face his daughter. He felt guilty enough that his job took him away from the people he loved the most. The many phone calls to her during the days following the disappearance only added to that guilt. But as he went to claim his luggage after he got off the airplane Carrie met him with a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you Daddy." She told him and he hugged her tighter to him and fought hard to hold back the tears.

"I love you too, sweetie." He backed away from his daughter got his bag and together they walked to her car.

"Tell me what they found out." She said as they settled into the car and started out of the airport parking lot.

"The best they can tell me is that on the day the incompetent pilot I hired dropped your mother and brother off at some unknown location, he apparently suffered a heart attack on the way back and crashed into the side of a mountain. He was many miles off his flight plan so they are assuming his was lost to start with. We think for whatever reason he flew until he found a lake, dropped them off and abandoned them to die in the wilderness."

"That bastard!" Carrie said and then looked to her father embarrassed that she said that in front of him.

"Maybe its better that he died that way. He wouldn't want to die the way I would have done it."

"What are the authorities doing now?" Carrie asked.

"There was a bad snowstorm coming in when I left this morning. They would not be able to do any more searching until it was clear enough for them to fly."

"That is not good news for Mom and Josh." Carrie said getting very worried for her family. Even though she thought Josh was a pest and very annoying, she loved him very much. Her mother and she had always been close and loved to do many things together. They shopped together, went to "chick flicks" together. They always had crafts project going. They loved to be with each other.

John looked at his daughter and felt her pain. "Josh is damn good in the outdoors. If there is a way to survive this he will find it. Your mother is accustomed to being in the wilderness too. They can take care of themselves."

"But what about food, warm clothing, shelter for goodness sake Dad! They don't have much with them."

John sighed deeply these were his worries as well. But he knew his son well enough to know that if they don't survive this it won't be for the lack of trying. "We will find them." He finally said almost wishfully.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.