The Trailer Park: The Third Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Third Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Tony, Tami and Robbie start high school. It HAD to be easier than middle school.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual  

"I need to go talk to Robbie," I told Tami after we'd done a lap around the park. Dinner was over and our nightly walk helped it settle.

"You just want to get into her pants," Tami accused. "It must be nice having a part-time girlfriend with an understanding father."

Tami glanced at her trailer, where her mother waited inside.

"It comes in handy," I admitted. "So what do you think your mom would do if she heard us making mad passionate love in your room?"

"Do the words 'castration' and 'convent' mean anything to you?"

My hand moved subconsciously to cover my crotch. "So you think we should keep sneaking around?"

"We're not even Catholic."


As I rode toward Robbie's house I thought about my situation. I hadn't really planned to have sex with Robbie, but I'd hate to disappoint Tami. Of course, the fact that Tami was cool about my sex life including Robbie, Mikee, and Kelly implied that it would be cool if her sexual circle expanded. I thought I would be, though the Peter King incident didn't bode well. But, I told myself, that was different.

I mean, I didn't mind that Robbie was having sex with Ricky. A lot of sex, from what I could tell. And I didn't mind that Mikee's relationship with Luke seemed to have gotten pretty oral. But I knew in my heart that it would be different with Tami. I just didn't know how different.


When the door opened to my knock, Robbie took one look at me and flowed into my arms. "Oh, Tony," she cooed as her cheek nestled mine.

Her dad stuck his head out of the living room. "Would you two get a room?" He came out into the foyer and extended his hand. "I heard what you did today. It must have been hard."

I shook his hand while hugging his daughter with my free one. "It would have been easier if I'd done it from the start."

"Hindsight."

I nodded, my cheek rubbing Robbie's.

"Now if you don't mind, take my daughter upstairs if you want to ravish her."

My eyes opened wide. He'd always ignored my physical relationship with Robbie, not encouraged it.

"I have company coming, and you two aren't exactly the welcome mat I have in mind."

"Yeah, Ashley Burke," Robbie added with more than a trace of venom.

"I thought you liked Ashley?" her dad said, surprised.

"I do," Robbie admitted grudgingly. "It's impossible not to like Ashley." Robbie released me, took my hand and led me toward the stairs. "Send her up when she gets here."

"Are you sure that's a good idea," he called up behind us.

"We'll be decent," she said. "Mostly," she said softly for my benefit.

"Thank you so much for today," she said with a thank you kiss as she closed her door.

"You deserved it. I'm sorry I took so long."

"I know I said it didn't bother me, but..."

"I know exactly how you felt. You know it shouldn't bother you. You don't want it to bother you, but inside it just grates on you little by little, building up, until you want to kill somebody."

"I'm sorry I tried to hurt you."

"You tried to hurt me?"

"At football. At try-outs. Two weeks ago."

"No wonder you were hitting so hard. I had twice as many bruises as usual. And a lot prettier colors."

Robbie grinned. "I'm sorry you didn't make varsity."

"The way you were hitting, I'm just glad I was able to walk off the field. Besides, I can still make it."

Robbie kissed me again, this time not like a thank you kiss.

"So who's Ashley?" I asked, my hands finding comfortable handholds on her ass and tit.

"You'll love her. She's blond and cute."

"I like brunettes and redheads," I said firmly.

"What about Kelly?"

"I make an exception for her age."

"Uh huh. You'll like Ashley. Think the movie version of Marcia Brady. Long blond hair and girl-next-door sexy without even realizing it. Add super-nice, and it's impossible not to like her."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.