The Trailer Park: The Third Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Third Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Tony, Tami and Robbie start high school. It HAD to be easier than middle school.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual  

"Tony, you have a phone call," Mom said from my doorway.

I pulled the pillow over head and mumbled something about midnight.

"It's not midnight, it's a little after eight. Besides, you were still up at midnight. Do you want me to tell Tami to call back later?"

The part of that sentence that registered right away was Tami. The rest took longer to process. "I'll take it," I said, uncovering my head and reaching for the phone.

Mom stepped into the room, handed it to me, then left, closing the door.

I could tell that Mom wasn't mad at me anymore. I didn't know if it was my status as a hero, my status as just released from the hospital, or just because Mom didn't hold onto her mads.

I was just glad she wasn't. I was one of those misfit teenagers who actually liked his parents.

When I'd gotten back from Robbie's yesterday, I dropped off Paul's bike, then headed home for the inquisition. One look at Mom's face and I knew better than to argue that I hadn't ridden my bike to Robbie's. I listened as she read me the riot act, said only that it was important in my defense, and went to my room. She just glared at me the rest of the night.

"Do you have any idea what time it is?" I said when I answered the phone.

"Don't know. Don't care," came the voice of the girl I loved.

"It's eight."

"Don't know. Don't care. Do know that Mom had to go to work until this afternoon. And I'm in bed, and I'm lonely."

The last six words worked better than a bucket of ice water. "Five," I said and hung up.

I leaped out of bed, pulled on some clothes and was out the front door in less than a minute-and-a-half. I let myself in Tami's house. The door was locked, but I knew where they hid the spare key.

I opened Tami's door and looked in at her, less than three minutes after I hung up the phone. She was lying naked on the bed, partially on her side, one knee up in the air and the other lying on the bed.

"It's the fourth of Ju-why, my mommy left me, and I have no won to sell-a-brate wiff," she said in a little girl voice.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked, sounding like a melodrama villain.

"I wanted to call Robbie, Mikee, and Kelly and have fireworks. But it's too early.

I didn't resent for a micro-second that it wasn't too early to call me.

"Maybe I can help," I offered. "If Robbie was here, what would she do?"

"She'd wick my wittle titties."

"Maybe I can wick, I mean lick your titties for you?"

"It won't be as good, but you can try."

As I stepped over to her and knelt next to the bed, I wondered if she'd given this much thought, or if she was making it up as she went along. I admit that the thought of Robbie and Tami in bed together had crossed my mind a few times.

I started planting little kisses around her breasts. They hadn't grown much in the year-and-a-half I'd known her, but they had grown. About the size and shape of the top third of a softball. The aureolas bigger than a quarter but smaller than a half dollar. I put my lips around the aureola of her lower breast and slowly closed them until her nipple was trapped. Then I teased the tip with my tongue.

"Oh god, you're torturing me," she moaned.

I released her nipple, gave her nose a quick kiss and went to work on the other breast.

"What would Robbie do next?" I asked after a couple of minutes.

"Oh god!" She'd... she'd... she'd quiss her way down to my widdle cunny."

"Your wish..." I got off my knees and rolled her onto her back. I then took my position at the end of her bed, stripped, and crawled up between her legs. I leaned forward and sucked her tits again, then started kissing my way downward to her belly button, her pelvis, the top of her slit. "And what would Mikee and Kelly be doing while Robby did this?"

"They be sucking my titties."

"You've got this all worked out," I said then ran just the tip of my tongue down the length of her split."

"Oh god, oh fuck," she murmured.

"Robbie said that four girls would kill me. I think three would do you in."

"Would you shut up and fuck me?"

"Your wish," I repeated. My cock was more than ready. I reared up on my knees, then fell forward onto my hands. My cock seemed to know the way as it settled on her puffy lips. She was wet and ready, and I pushed forward, entering her. Now this is a grrrreatttt way to start the day. No offense to Tony the Tiger and his Frosted Flakes.

In California, in my old house, my room was right above my parents and I could tell when they were having sex. It was hard to think fucked and parents in the same sentence. About once a week, they'd start the day with a good fu... I mean with sex. Why they didn't the other six days, I'll never understand.

Tami arched her back, thrusting her hips toward me as I drove my cock deep into her. It took only a few seconds before I felt my release building, and I knew from her breathing that Tami was on the edge too. I drove forward, hard and deep and felt my cock spasm and fill her with spurt after spurt of my cream, Tami grabbed me tightly and held on as her own orgasm wracked her.

I rolled us onto our sides and just looked at her. She was so beautiful, especially just after sex, when she looked almost cat-like in her satisfaction. I could stay like this forever.

"I've got to go," she announced frantically, pulling her pussy off my shrinking little worm.

"Oh god, me too," I realized as soon as she'd said it. I could feel my bladder announcing itself. It didn't like being ignored, especially in the mornings.

"Use Mom's," she said as she practically leaped from the bed and rushed to her bathroom.

It felt weird being in Mrs. Sharp's bathroom, surrounded by her make-up and other things, but the relief of emptying my bladder was almost as good as the orgasm a minute ago.


"Hi, Tony," Kelly said as I walked in the door.

"Hi, Stud," Tami echoed.

"Hi, Ladies," I said as I closed the door behind me. The afternoon had gotten hot and I wanted to keep the heat out and the air conditioning in.

The two girls were kneeling by the coffee table in Tami's living room, coloring. Actually, it was more than coloring. Though they were using crayons, they were artists. At least, when Tami drew something it was obvious what she was drawing. Kelly was the artist, though she had a fuzzy, almost impressionistic style. Me, I'm lucky if I can draw a stick figure.

I watched them, fascinated. I wished I could draw, or even color like that.

"Where's Mikee?"

"Don't know. Don't care," Kelly said in a pouty voice. I wondered what had gotten into her. The two sisters were usually pretty close.

"Tony, there's some fireworks on my bed," Tami said without looking up from her picture. "Would you get them for me?"

I nodded, though she couldn't see, and headed back to her bedroom. I opened the door, and there was Mikee, naked and in exactly the same position that Tami had greeted me in that morning.

"Oh, fuck!" I said as my cock sprang to life.

Mikee giggled. "Tony, your language."

I grinned. "I used it properly. It's a verb, and it's what I'm about to do." I stepped in the room, dropped my shorts, and closed the door in one smooth motion.

"Mikee, you're going to be an eighth grader now, and I think you're old enough to know that guys only want one thing from a girl."

"What's that?"

"This." I stepped to the bed and rolled over her, pulling her on top of me and pushing my raging cock into her. I hadn't realized how horny I was until her pussy sucked me in. I mean, I'd fucked Tami three times this morning before I'd had to go home. "Now I know why Kelly was being pouty."

"She wanted to be first," Mikee agreed.

"She always does."

"Well, she's going into middle school now, so she's not always going to get her way."

Damn, Kelly was growing up. She was going to be a sixth grader, I thought as my cock glided in and out of her sister. I was going to have to start wearing a rubber with her too, I probably already should have. That was when I realized my naked cock was fucking her sister. I pulled out and rolled her off me.

"What the fuc... hell?"

"I forgot," I explained as I rolled out of bed. I got a rubber out of my wallet in my shorts and put in on. "You shouldn't let me do that."

"I... I didn't care."

"You'd care if you had to start breast feeding your baby in the middle of math class."

Mikee grinned. "The boys would like that."

"Your mom wouldn't," I said and her face fell. She nodded.

I climbed back into bed, and slid back into her.

"You don't wear one of those with Tami," she accused.

I wondered how she knew that, since I'd never fucked Tami in front of her or her sister. I guessed that she and Tami talked about it.

"Tami uses a birth control patch."

"You don't use one with my sister," she accused. "She doesn't have no patch."

"She was too young to worry about it, but I should have started using one a while ago. From now on, I will."

That seemed to satisfy her. Then her orgasm started and that satisfied her more. She rolled off, grabbing my proud little flagpole and jacking it several times. I grabbed her hand to stop her.

"Mikee, when you and Luke... I mean you and a boy do... I mean when you have sex, do you always use a..."

Mikee giggled. "I haven't done it with anyone but you. I've given Luke a blowjob though."

I'd wondered, but didn't want to ask. My best friend Luke had gone out with Allie Smidt for a week or so, but for the last three weeks, had been going with Mikee. We'd even doubled to the movies a few times.

"I wasn't asking that. I just... just wanted to make sure you're safe."

"I'll be careful," she promised.

"Some guys will tell you they don't need one. That they're safe."

"I won't believe them," she said firmly. "Would Luke... ?"

"I don't think so, but when we guys get horny, you can't trust us."

"Speaking of not trusting, you want me to send my sister in?"

There's no politically correct way to answer that, so I just nodded. And tried not to look too eager.


"Get a hit, big boy, and I'll do things to you you've only read about," Robbie whispered in my ear.

Robbie had a very subtle way of motivating me, and I wondered if I could swing the bat with a major hard-on.

The game had originally been scheduled for the second. But since the Sizzler's team and our team were both undefeated, they decided to make a big deal out of it and have us play today. In fact, if they hadn't rescheduled the game, Tami, Robbie, and I wouldn't have been walking around and seen the fire at the Miller place.

The Babe Ruth field was next to the city park, so our game drew the biggest crowd we'd had all year, especially when we went into the tenth inning. We usually only play seven, but the teams were evenly matched, and whenever we'd score, they'd score.

Half the town seemed to be in the bleachers or standing by the fences as I stepped up to bat. There were lots of places to barbeque in the park, and the park was where the big fireworks display was going to be, and as the game went on, people just seemed to gravitate toward it.

Two outs. Runners on second and third. And Sims steps up to the plate. Thinking, unfortunately about Charlie Brown and his hero or goat time.

I stepped up to the plate. The pitcher was a kid named Danny that I tried out against for the varsity. He'd gotten cut before I did, which had to burn a little. I'd been up against him four times already this game and managed to get a hit every time, but nothing solid.

So far, he'd burned me on the first pitch every time, throwing a fast ball right down the middle. I was sure he wouldn't do it again. He checked the runners and started his windup. I focused on his wrist and thought I saw the telltale snap of a curve ball. The pitch was coming straight down the middle and I waited, holding back the bat for it to curve away. It didn't. Smack right in the catcher's glove. I didn't need the umpire to tell me that was strike one.

Now I was mad. There was no way this turkey was going to strike me out. He checked the runners, I took my hand off the bat and held it up to the umpire. Danny looked back and started his windup just as the ump called "Time!"

I stepped out of the batter's box and took a couple of swings. Nothing like keeping the pitcher off-balance.

I stepped back into the box. He was going to try to blow another fast ball by me, I knew it. He checked the runners and went into his windup. I tensed, lifting the bat a little higher. The pitch, coming right down the middle, I started my swing just as the ball started to break away. Damn!

I corrected my swing and caught a piece of it. I hoped it would go foul, but it one-hopped to the third baseman. The runners on second and third held while he checked them, then fired to first. To me, the ball arrived at the same split second my foot stepped on the front edge of the bag. The umpire must have seen the same thing, because he was yelling, "Safe! Safe!"

The first baseman took the throw and came up ready to fire home, but the runners stayed.

Bases loaded. Two outs, and at the plate, second baseman Robbie Tate.

Robbie had bunted her first time up and walked the next three.

"Hey Danny-boy!" I yelled. "Ya gonna walk her again? I can see where you'd be afraid to throw to a girl."

Danny stepped off the pitcher's rubber and glared at me. I stood on first and smiled back.

"Maybe he thinks he can get a date?" Jimmy Sexton, the runner on second called.

"Nah, she's going out with Ricky Calloway. He was varsity, you know."

"Just because his dad was the coach," Danny yelled.

"Nope. Because he was good," Robbie yelled, getting into the spirit of things.

For about three minutes we all yelled insults back and forth. I looked up into the bleachers and waved. Tami and her mom were sitting there with Robbie's dad and my family. We were all barbequing together if we ever got this game finished.

The umpire took off his face mask and stepped over the plate. "Enough. Let's play some ball." Danny gave me a last glare and stepped back onto the mound. I took a last look around. I saw Mikee and Kelly pressed up against the fence by the third baseline, their parents, brothers, and surprisingly, Alana, behind them. Sitting in the Sizzler dugout with a stats book was Allie Smidt, the traitor.

Danny started his windup and threw a hard fast one right down the pipe. Robbie's bat came around and connected with a very satisfying smack. I took off. So did Jimmy on second and Ray on third. That's the great thing about a hit with two down, you don't have to watch for the catch, you just put your head down and run.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.