The Trailer Park: The Third Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Third Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 21

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Tony, Tami and Robbie start high school. It HAD to be easier than middle school.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual  

"Now you've really screwed things up," Ashley accused as she got off the bus with Tami.

"What'd I do? I've been here all day." I hugged Tami and gave her a quick kiss.

"You killed student government. And on my first day."

"I killed... ? Your first day? Somebody give me a map, cause I'm lost."

Tami slipped her arm around me and her hand into my back pocket. "Did you know Danny Kelly moved?"

"I heard he was going to. He's gone?" My arm wound it's familiar way around Tami and my hand plunged into her back pocket.

"Friday was his last day. He probably would have said goodbye, but you didn't make it through the day."

"Thanks for not rubbing that in, by the way," I said and gave her butt a squeeze through her jeans.

"My pleasure. Anyway, he was the freshman representative to the student council." As we walked toward Tami's house I slipped my other arm around Ashley's waist. "Dave Gladstone appointed her as Danny's replacement."

"And why," I started and pulled Ashley close to me, "would Dave pick a student who's only been here since October?"

"He thinks she's cute."

"No wonder we elected him class president." I gave Ashley a quick kiss on the cheek.

We got to Tami's house. She unlocked the front door, and we went in. I sat on the sofa and pulled Ashley onto my lap while Tami got Cokes from the fridge.

"So now I know how you got to student council. How did I kill student government without even being within two miles of the school?"

"Pretty much, by being you," Tami said as she came back balancing three cans of Coke and a bag of chips.

"Sorry, don't know how to be anyone else." Tami set down everything, then settled in the chair across from the sofa.

"Maybe you should try," Ashley said. "Less wear and tear on friends and family."

I kissed Ashley on the nose and started rubbing her butt. "Wouldn't be nearly as much fun." I leaned down and kissed the top of her breast.

"You want me to take a walk for a while?" Tami asked with a grin.

"Nah, I figured we'd use your bedroom." I kissed the top of her other breast.

Tami stuck her tongue out at me, then popped the top of her Coke and took a sip. I don't think it would have bothered her if I had taken Ashley to her bedroom.

"I still don't know how I destroyed democracy at school."

"You know we had a meeting today," Ashley said.

"I know that the student council meets every Tuesday. I'm still getting used to you being part of it."

Ashley stuck her tongue out at me, then leaned forward and stuck it in my ear.

It tickled. and I grinned at Tami. She shook her head and stuck her tongue out at me. I wondered if I could talk her into sticking it in my other ear. It might be a close as I ever come to a threesome.

"Are you going to finish explaining how sitting on the sofa in my underwear, with my feet on the coffee table and a bag of chips on my stomach, watching General Hospital destroyed student self-determination?"

"Thanks for the image," Ashley said, getting off my lap and moving to the other end of the sofa.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.