The Trailer Park: The Third Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Third Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Tony, Tami and Robbie start high school. It HAD to be easier than middle school.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual  

"I'm sorry."

"What for?"

"My dad." I could see that her eyes were wet.

"Tami, your dad's not your fault."

"You were protecting me. And you almost got..."

We were sitting on the swings. We'd both skipped school, and last night seemed almost like a dream. I twisted my swing and scooted closer to Tami. I picked her up and pulled her sideways across my lap.

"Tami, first of all, what I did was stupid. I should have called the cops, then knocked on the door and tried to sell him a magazine subscription or something to stall for time. Instead, I charged in like John Wayne. I'm starting to think maybe the Duke's a bad influence. Second, while I'm glad I helped you and your mom, I'd like to think I would have done the same for Mrs. Westlake or Mrs. Taylor, and I don't even know them."

"You would have. You couldn't help yourself."

"What now?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are you and your mom going to move back to Colorado?"

"Nope, this is our home and we like it. What were you and Mom talking about while I changed?"

"Consent papers."

"Consent papers?"

"Yeah, she said she'd sign."

"What kind of consent papers?"

"To get married. Now all I have to do is talk my Mom and Dad into it, and a judge and we can get married next month. Right on your birthday."

"Don't I have a say in this?"

"Nope, you're stuck with me. And have I mentioned, my religion, Tonyism, doesn't allow divorce?"

"No, you hadn't mentioned that. Tonyism, huh? Does it allow adultery?"

"Only with spousal permission."

Tami got quiet after that. I gently swung back and forth, just a few feet in each direction. "We can wait until the day after your birthday if you want," I prompted.

"Anthony Marion Sims, I'll marry you whenever and wherever you want. Whether I'm your only wife or just one of a dozen."

I tried to picture a house with a dozen wives. It was a scary thought. I had trouble with just four. Four-and-a-half, if you count making out with Ashley.

"Tony," she said after a while, "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about my dad. We said we wouldn't have any secrets."

"No, we said we'd be honest. There's a difference. There'll always be secrets. Things you're not ready to tell me, like your dad, or things you think I'm not ready to hear. Or things, that aren't your secrets to tell. I've got a couple of those," I said, thinking of Sally Jeffries and her friend Dana.

"Why are you so sensitive?"

"I read," giving my standard throw-away answer. "Actually I'm cursed by the ability to see both sides."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.