Family Affair - Cover

Family Affair

Copyright© 2006 by werewolf

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - how my mother and I became lovers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

I'd known it was going to happen, they'd been arguing more and more and dad had started drinking heavily again, but that was the way of it in the close knit community where we lived.

Men were men and their womenfolk had to put up with it or get out completely.

Dad was a foreman with a large industrial construction company and he disciplined his men with his fists as often as not, the trouble was though that he tried to do the same at home and as I grew bigger and stronger, I realised that deep down, he was just a bully!

Mum was an entirely different kettle of fish, a gay, vivacious woman with a ready grin, she always managed to get the best out of people, every body liked mum and that was half the trouble.

The first big row I can remember was when we were on holiday at the seaside, we'd been to watch a show and gone back to the club on the caravan site where we were staying, they'd both had plenty to drink and dad was playing darts with a crowd of other dads when he saw mum on the dance floor with a much younger guy, the music was slow and they were clinging together like limpets as they shuffled around the floor, I was about six or seven, but I can still remember wondering why the man was holding her bottom!

The night ended by dad practically dragging mum back to our caravan and I was put to bed immediately, I heard their loud voices, a couple slaps and then moans and groans as they rutted in the lounge.

As time went by I realised that mum actually enjoyed the violent side of his nature and sometimes instigated arguments with him so that he'd get mad and slap her, because almost without fail, they would have rough sex afterwards.

There was one occasion when I was twelve, we went on safari to Africa and it was the only occasion I can remember that dad had his eyes out on stalks.

It had been billed as an adults only barbecue, so obviously I wasn't allowed to attend, but along with a pretty little girl named Sarah, who's parents had befriended mine, I sneaked out and we watched the proceeds from afar.

The clearing was lit by rows of lanterns hanging from the branches of sparse trees and bushes and in a pool in the centre of the clearing, four native girls were cavorting, they were all naked save for tiny beaded aprons around their waists which I suspected were more for titillation than modesty, because at every movement, every jerk of their nubile young bodies, the aprons bounced up revealingly and when they turned their backs, their buttocks were completely naked!

One girl cupped her breasts and squeezed her nipples as she faced the hungry audience, whilst from behind, another one slipped her arms around the waist of the fist girl and unfastened the tiny apron.

I was in heaven I was seeing a naked woman for the first time in my life, although if the truth were known, it was doubtful if any of the girls were any more than fifteen years old!

"She's naked Steven" Sarah whispered beside me and I snaked an arm around her shoulders and drew her even closer, "Oh my God look at your mum"

Mum had got to her feet and waded into the pool, two of the girls lifted her dress above her head whilst another one knelt down and removed her panties.

"She looks lovely Steven" she whispered and touched her lips to my cheek as I ran a hand up beneath her skirt and between her legs.

The fourth girl had dropped to her knees and mum was grinding her hips down onto her face, Sarah let out an audible gasp as my fingers wormed into her panties, she squealed and seemed to go into a spasm of ecstasy, a wetness flooded my hand, but she suddenly got up and ran back to her room.

I was totally confused, had we just had sex? Had I hurt her? I just didn't know why she'd ran away and then a long drawn out squeal drew my eyes back to the pool where mum was kissing another of the girls whilst seeming to go into a spasm similar to the one that had sent Sarah scurrying back to her room.

As I made my own way furtively back to my own bedroom, I vaguely remembered seeing dad taking off all of his clothes and wading towards mum and much later, I lay in bed listening to dad's grunts, mum's delighted squeals and a few girlish voices that I didn't recognize!

That night fuelled my masturbation fantasies for many months afterwards and I looked at mum in a new light.

The party was for my sixteenth birthday, mum and dad had put up a big marquee in the garden of our little end of terrace house and invited practically the whole of the village.

The amateur rock band I ran performed about six numbers and tried to look cool instead of leering at the local girls in their short skirts as they danced and gyrated in front of us, mum joined in and winked at me as she twirled round not caring that her own skirt flared up to display her pert little bottom clad only in tiny white panties.

Dad was drinking heavier than usual and by the way that mum was flirting with all the local lads (and a few girls too) I guessed that there would be a fight after everyone had gone.

I was nearly right, the fight actually started soon after mum had disappeared at the same time as our drummer, a permanently horny lad the same age as me, the first I knew about it was when I heard an angry yell from the house closely followed by a heavy slap and our drummer staggered out of the back door with blood dripping from his nose.

More screams came from within and several of us rushed in to find mum cowering in the corner trying to protect herself from the blows and kicks that dad was raining down on her. We pulled him off her and threw him against the wall, but he came back snarling, kicking and punching, a couple of us went down, me included, but I got up again and waded in, he ignored the fists and hands on him and concentrated his assault on me, I took a couple of heavy blows on my face and felt my nose break, through the blood in my eyes, I caught a quick glimpse of his snarling face and lunged forward like a footballer heading the ball, my forehead connected with his and I saw stars, I can remember staggering over him, he was down at last so I managed one final kick which connected nicely with his groin and then thankfully the darkness overtook me.

The weeks that followed were a nightmare, dad and I were both taken to hospital suffering from concussion, but whereas I slowly recovered, dad actually got worse and on the day I was due to be discharged, he died!

I was officially arrested, charged with causing death by actual bodily harm and bailed to appear in court the following morning. Mum was devastated, not by dad's death, but by my arrest, she took me home from the court house in her car and we just sat together all day, hardly speaking at all.

My face was still a mess as was hers, he'd broken her nose too, but she helped me into the bath and sat talking to me whilst I soaked away some of the aches and pains in my aching body.

"They can't send you away Steven" she said, "They just can't"

"I don't know mum" I replied, "No doubt it will be adjourned tomorrow"

"Oh God son, I hope so darling"

I was appointed a court solicitor on arrival and the first thing he did was to advise me to plead not guilty, as we'd hoped it was adjourned and the police didn't object to me being given bail.

The solicitor arranged for both mum and I to be photographed, even three weeks after the night of the fight, our injuries were still apparent and he told us not to worry, "It will be a formality Steven"

It was, he was quite right, our injuries were taken into account as was dad's behaviour, but as the judge commented, I should have shown more self control.

"You will serve twelve months in a young offender's institute" he said and I heard mum's cry of dismay, then he added, "The sentence will be suspended for two years" and mum's squeal of delight was the only thing I heard!

Our little house was bulging with people, friends, relatives and neighbours all there to wish me well, the booze flowed and I can honestly say that never ever would I take freedom for granted again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.