Breakup Sister - Cover

Breakup Sister

by Angel

Copyright© 2006 by Angel

Romantic Sex Story: She was used and dumped by a jerk. Can a girl find true love with her younger brother? This story is for Rachel J. and written at her equest.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Petting   Pregnancy   .

Breakup sister:

I awoke in the middle of the night and heard whimpering and someone crying, it seemed to be coming from my sister's room. I knocked on the door lightly; "beth you all right?"

There was no response and I opened the door slightly and whispered "beth you ok?"

The sound was a little louder inside and I walked into the darkened room. Beth was laid on her belly, arms under her face, on top of her bed crying and sobbing. I steeped forward in the dark, leaning over I touched her shoulder lightly, "are you ok sis?"

Beth continued to cry and I sat beside her "it is ok beth I am here for you" and I gently stroked her back.

Beth is my older born again uptight, anal sister. Don't get me wrong, the born again folks are ok if you like uptight, lying asshole's that are either anal, pathological liars or thieving con men. But right now beth was crying and it struck a cord with me, it was heart breaking. Miss beth might be all that in the day but now she was crying.

Beth suddenly surged into my arms, pressing her face against my shoulder and urgently holding me. I petted the back of her head gently and whispered "it is ok beth, it is ok."

Beth had a nightlight on that barely illuminated her room. I could see she was wearing a camisole and panties, and a band of bare flesh showed around her middle. Beth may be a born again anal princess but one thing she is dead sexy. Beth is 5'8" and weighs a slim 118 pounds and is a slim, busty blonde, her hair is golden and around her shoulders. Tonight her hair was in a ponytail and I noticed her slim neck, I'd never thought about it but now knew her neck was even sexy.

This went on for maybe an hour and then beth stood and smiled, "thank you Josh for being there for me; I'll go to sleep now" she smiled.

I had always had a hard-on for my sexy ultra-religious older sister. We had never been close but after me holding her something happened, something changed. The next morning beth hugged me, a first and we had breakfast and went to school.

At school I learned the ugly truth the leader of the born again clowns, Roger Nettleman was telling the school that virginal beth had sucked his cock. What a freaking hypocrite!

Of course I defended beth, in gym class I faced Roger and his born again posse of asshole's. Fat Roger looked frightened but talked big, "the whore's little brother" and I punched him in the mouth. Roger's friends backed off fast and I kicked him in the balls. Roger fell like a sack of shit crying and holding his balls. My seven years of Brazilian jujitsu Training verses a fatboy was no match.

I screamed at his friends "anyone else want some? Just step forward, I hate all you born again rapist and child molesters!" All his friends must have had urgent appointments and left in a hurry.

"Roger I hear your talking shit about beth and I will come back and hurt you! Now I know you molested that little girl in born again summer camp and your human shit. Talk about beth and you get pain, do you understand me! Am I clear? To make my point I kicked Roger's hand's as he held his balls.

Roger screamed "yes, please for the love of god don't hurt me."

That is when Mr. Wilson the Gym Coach grabbed me and took me away, leaving Roger on the Gym floor crying and the class watching, yeah I had loads of witnesses against me. I was immediately suspended for one week.

Beth got home and ran and hugged me and kissed me lightly on the mouth! I was stunned, beth my princess sister had kissed me. "Thank you, thank you Josh" and she threw her arms around my neck and hugged me again. "Later we'll talk" beth whispered and left.

I went to beth's room after supper and knocked. "Come in" she said.

I walked in shyly, beth had on again nothing but her white panties and a camisole, a tight one with spaghetti shoulder straps. Beth may be born again but she is HOT!

"Josh sit down, I know what you did for me and thank you. I want to tell you how this happened, I owe you that."

I sat down and waited, things had changed beth had never let me see her like this before, first the other night and now and it was daylight.

"What Roger did was awhile, he told everyone that I am a whore because he forced me to give him oral sex."

Beth hung her head down "please don't hate me Josh."

"Beth I could never hate you" I told her.

"I; well I; Roger forced me to do that, he said he'd dump if I didn't let him, he held me and then forced my head down" and she paused.

"It was, Roger touched my bosom's and made me do oral. Then he called me a slut and dumped me. I was crying over it when you came in last night." Beth looked down and sad.

"Please don't hate me brother, please" and she started to cry.

I stood and hugged her and held her. "Beth don't cry sis, it is ok, that is our secret" and I petted the back of her head again and her back gently. Beth stopped crying and I held her for maybe 20 minutes.

As I held her, I heard her whisper "will you always hold me and take care of me Josh? Please Josh I need this."

I hugged her tight "I love you beth and I will always hold you and take care of you."

The next few days we established a pattern, beth would be dressed in her camisole and panties and I'd hold her. This was heaven for me.

Just three days later things changed. I came to beth's room and knocked, opened the door and was hoping to see beautiful beth in her tight camisole and panties, a real treat for me.

Beth was there, crying dressed in her school clothes, and I asked "beth what's wrong sis?"

Beth cried and did not answer and I stood there not knowing what to do. "Beth what is it?"

Beth rose and glared at me through her red eyes. "Not that you'd care, you just came in for your regular show and just wanted to see me half-naked and hold me. I hate you Josh, you're just a boy that wants sex."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.