Ease The Burn, Three - Cover

Ease The Burn, Three

by Dak0ta52

Copyright© 2006 by Dak0ta52

Incest Sex Story: A father comes home early to aid his sunburn daughter but finds its her tension, and his, that gets relieved.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size   .

Silvie spent the day lounging around the house in one of her dad's t-shirts. She figured her brother had already seen her naked, even though he was off playing baseball with his friends, and her parents wouldn't be home from work for hours. Besides, her sunburned skin was still very sensitive and the elastic from her panties just aggravated the burn.

She thought back on the past day and a half and couldn't get over all that had happened. Her getting extremely sunburned while wearing a super skimpy bikini, getting caught naked by her brother after getting out of the shower, letting him rub Aloe cream on her burn and getting so turned on that she allowed him to fuck her ass, and then giving him a blowjob this morning after he walked in on her, again, while she was naked.

She could feel a tingle starting between her legs as she recalled all the events that had happened. "I should have gotten sunburned sooner," she giggled, pulling her t-shirt up and running her finger through her lightly haired pussy lips.

Silvie had been sitting on the living room sofa reading a magazine. The television was on a music channel for noise rather than watching. Now she leaned back and propped her head on a throw pillow while lifting her hips and pulling her t-shirt to just below her budding breast. She settled her ass back down onto the sofa with her legs splayed wide apart and the middle finger of her right hand drawing circles around her clit.

"Ohhh," she moaned, closing her eyes. "I wish Will would have taken my pussy cherry. I can't wait to have a nice dick pushed deep inside me."

Silvie's father, Greg Hargrove, was just walking through the living room door when the comment drew his attention to the sofa. He saw a foot, a small foot, and knew that it had to be Silvie's. He had gone to the dentist just before lunch and decided to take the rest of the afternoon off from work. When he walked through the kitchen door he could hear the television blaring loudly in the living room and went to investigate. Initially he hadn't seen anyone and thought Silvie or Will must have been in watching the television and gone to the bathroom. As he stepped through the archway he heard the unmistakable comment, "I can't wait to have a nice dick pushed deep inside me."

Greg and his wife Julie had a good relationship. They enjoyed doing things together and still, after 17 years of marriage, their sex life was respectable. True, they didn't fuck like rabbits as they did when they were first married, and obligations often took away their time, especially running the kids to their various activities.

Both Greg and Julie had respectable jobs, knocking down about $250,000.00 each year. In the earlier years they dedicated much of their attention to their jobs and had worked their way up their respective corporate ladders. Greg, now vice-president of a major commercial construction company, was set to inherit the company from the ailing owner. The old man started the company right out of high school and never married. Being an only child, there was no heir to leave the company.

Julie was chief executive secretary in one of the largest law firms in the state. While she did secretarial work for the senior partner in the firm, her main responsibility was to supervise the other secretaries. Her boss was usually out of town enjoying his fortune and would only assist in major cases.

Greg eased up to the sofa and looked over the back. What he saw made his knees weak and his cock serge. Silvie had one foot on the back of the sofa and the other on the floor. Her eyes were closed as the fingers of her right hand danced over her swollen clit and dipped between her glistening lips and her left hand could be seen under her t-shirt squeezing her budding breast and pinching her puffy nipples.

Greg had been noticing his developing little girl for the past several months. It seemed like overnight her ass started to fill out her jeans and there were swells in her tight shirts. Secretly he had been trying his best to get a glimpse of her cute little body. That was what he had done the night before when he went to her room to see if he could rub Aloe cream on her sunburn. When he saw she wasn't in her room, he guessed she was in the bath or shower and headed back down the hall towards his study. As he passed Will's door, he heard Silvie's voice saying, "not so deep," and "do it faster." That, along with the accompanying moans and groans, Greg knew his son had to be feeding his teenage cock to her.

Greg listened at the door for a few minutes debating whether to do the fatherly thing, barge in and stop the incest act at once, or let it slide and hope he could use it as an opportunity to see his 12-year-old daughter naked, or even better, to get his cock into her little panties.

He couldn't believe his luck. Now his little darling was spread out before him playing with her sweet pussy. He watched as her hips twitched to her diddling fingers, taking in the downy fuzz that grew on her pubic mound and extended lightly down her tender distended lips. Her fingers were glistening with her little girl juice and the aroma in the room had Greg's shaft throbbing in his pants. He unzipped his zipper, reached his hand in and pulled out his aching rod. He gave it a few strokes as he took in her beauty.

Unable to wait any longer, Greg moved around the end of the sofa and knelt down before placing his hand on her knee.

"Let me help you with that, Baby Doll," he whispered.

Silvie jumped, not knowing someone was in the room with her, and then turned a crimson red when she realized that someone was her father.

"Dad," she said, trying to pull her t-shirt down over her exposed slit. "What are you doing home," she asked.

"It's okay, it's okay," he whispered, stopping her hands from lowering her shirt any further. "I came home early so I could take care of my Baby Doll's sunburn."

"It's doing fine, Dad, really," she said nervously, still trying to push her t-shirt down and closed her legs together on her father's arms.

"Well, it doesn't look that way to me," he said, placing his hands on her knees and pushing them apart. "It looks to me like you are all tensed and need a little help to relax."

Silvie realized he wasn't mad at her for playing with herself and allowed him to push her knees apart. She watched as he lowered his head between her thighs and kissed her swollen clit.

"Ahhh, Dad! Yes, do it again," she hissed.

Greg did kiss her clit again, and then sucked it between his lips and brushed it with his tongue. The aroma of her little girl scent was like nothing he ever experienced. Unable to resist a taste, he dipped his tongue down to the rim of her rosebud asshole and slowly licked up between her sweet lips, pausing to push into her hymen protected vagina, then over her piss hole and finally her nub.

Silvie, moaning again, instinctively spread her legs even more as she grabbed behind her knees and pulled them back and apart, exposing herself even more to her handsome daddy.

Happy with her response, Greg probed his tongue around her asshole again, pressing it in slightly, and then up to taste her virginity. Her juices were changing slightly from a clear slippery fluid to a thicker, slightly milky fluid that had a stronger, musky taste and oozed from her opening...

He used his middle finger to spread her lips apart and probe her slick tunnel. Just inside her inner lips he bumped into a spongy barrier.

"Damn," he thought to himself. "Maybe Will wasn't fucking her like I thought."

Using her copious fluids, he withdrew his finger and rubbed it down over her anal star, applying slight pressure each time it passed over her opening. When he felt her muscles relax, he pushed the tip of his finger inside. Her anal ring clinched and released around his finger as he slid in to the second knuckle. As he sucked her clit back between his lips, her hips started to jerk involuntarily driving his finger even deeper yet.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.