Ease The Burn, Two - Cover

Ease The Burn, Two

by Dak0ta52

Copyright© 2006 by Dak0ta52

Incest Sex Story: Silvie's brother continues to care for her sunburn while she continues to care for his rising desires.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   .

Silvie awoke to the sun beaming through her partially opened curtains. Where the sun kissed her sensitive skin, it felt like she was on fire. She rolled over and sat on the edge of the bed causing a slight pain to another sensitive part of her body as she recalled how her brother had taken her anal cherry the night before.

Silvie had tried to get a jump on her summer tan and fell asleep during the heat of the day. The skimpy bathing suit she had kept hidden from her parents did little to cover any parts of her body and nothing to protect her from the sun. By that evening, her skin was cherry red and painful to a gentle breeze. She took a cool shower and planned to put on some Aloe cream her mother had given her but was interrupted when Will, her brother, walked into their adjoining bathroom. After the initial embarrassment, she agreed to let him apply the Aloe cream. Will's gentle touch felt so good and the cream actually eased the pain. Then his touches became more intimate and turned her on. When she felt her orgasm approaching, Will mounted her from behind sinking his six inches into her tight virgin asshole. Silvie was so turned on that she only gave a slight complaint when he pushed his cock head against her sphincter. Although the pressure was a little much when he pressed deep inside her, the strumming of his fingers on her clit gave her the best feeling she had ever experienced.

This morning her sunburn was still very painful and the Aloe Will had applied the night before had either absorbed into her skin or rubbed off on her sheets. She decided to take another cool shower and put on some more Aloe cream.

She noticed her alarm clock showed it was approaching 9 a.m. as she headed to the bathroom. At this time of the morning her parents had already left for work and her brother was probably out with his friends. She was still naked from the night before and just stepped into the shower and turned the water on. It was instant relief as the coolness danced over her skin and ran down her body. She decided to wash her hair and bent at the waist to get the shampoo. The water caressed her ass and pelted her puckered back door as her cheeks separated.

"Ohhh," she moaned, holding her position for several minutes. "That does feel good."

Silvie finished shampooing her hair, turned the water off, and then began to pat herself dry. As if on cue from the night before, Will walked into the bathroom from his door.

"Hey sis," he said cheerfully. "We've got to quit meeting like this. How's the burn?"

Without waiting for a reply, Will took the tube of Aloe cream from her and started spreading the soothing cream over her shoulders and back.

"No worse than last night," she answered. "No better, but no worse."

He spread the cream down her lower back and over the cheeks of her bubble butt ass.

"How come you did it in my butt last night," she asked, remembered as his hands glided over her cheeks and through her crack.

"I didn't think it would be right for me to take your cherry," he answered.

Will could feel his hard cock working its way through the opening of his boxer shorts. He gave a little wiggle and several inches poked out nearly brushing Silvie's ass. Leaving an extra helping of the Aloe cream between her cheeks, he moved forward and let the tip of his prick touch her and watched as a string of pre-cum smeared her cheeks. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back to him causing his shaft to slip down and between her muscular legs.

"Care for another round," he asked hopefully.

"Not really," she said. "I'm kind of sore back there,"

"Aw, come on sis. Rubbing your sexy ass has gotten me all worked up," he said as she pulled forward off his cock and turned around.

"Maybe it will ease up later, Will. Right now I don't think I could do it like that again."

"Well, there are other ways you could give me some relief," he said.

"I thought you said it wouldn't be right for you to take my cherry," she said.

"It wouldn't," he answered, "but you could give me a blowjob."

Silvie had heard girls talking about blowjobs at school and knew it meant putting a guy's penis in their mouth. She thought it was a little disgusting to begin with, but when she would lie in bed at night and think about it, she would get very wet between her legs.

"I don't know, Will," she said, still unsure if she wanted to try. "What about the stuff you shoot out."

"You're supposed to swallow it," he said. "All the girls I've dated who have given me blowjobs swallow my cum," he lied. He had been given a few blowjobs but the girls would always pull his dick out of their mouth and jack him off. It was such a turn-on to think he might be able to get his sister to swallow his load.

"That sound's kind of gross," she answered.

"Oh, no," he said. "All the girls in high school swallow. That's the going thing. Some girls even say it makes their boobs grow."

Not wanting her brother to think she was a little girl and wouldn't do what the older girls were doing, she finally agreed to give it a try. Besides, if anything would make her breast grow, she was all for it.

"Okay," she agreed. "I'll try, but if I don't like it, I'm going to stop."

"That's no problem," he said. "I'm sure you'll like it. The girls that have given me blowjobs said they love it. Why don't you sit on the toilet?"

Silvie backed up to the toilet and sat down. Will moved forward until his cock was inches from her face.

"What do I do," she asked.

"Just kiss and lick on it to start with," Will said.

Silvie reluctantly reached up and grabbed him around his shaft. She lifted it up and looked at it closely, this being the first real penis she had ever seen up close. She studied how the smooth crown flared out at the top and looked like a big mushroom. The skin felt soft, but hard at the same time. Under his shaft she saw how his ball sack hung between his legs and noticed the visible swells of each testicle.

She held it firmly and slowly stroked up towards the head watching the loose skin just cover the mushroom. She also noticed the clear drop of fluid appear at the slit in the end of his dick.

"Is that... cum," she asked.

"No, that's pre-cum," he said. "It's what helps make it slippery when I put it in a girl. Taste it, you'll see it doesn't taste gross."

Will had tasted his pre-cum and cum many times. He knew the pre-cum didn't have much taste, maybe a little salty, but wasn't bad. He also knew his cum was much stronger with a thicker consistency and a musky smell.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.