Many Happy Returns - Cover

Many Happy Returns

Copyright© 2006 by WaNkerJay

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A coworker relationship that spreads from work to home

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Violence  

The rain trickles down my bare arms as I rush into the apartment. I had left my damn umbrella in the office in my hurry to get home. I shake the rain from me and dump my briefcase in the nearest chair. I look down the hallway and notice that your suitcase is in front of the bedroom door.

"Shit" I cursed softly as I kicked off my shoes then trot off toward the bedroom.

I wasn't expecting you home for another two days and hadn't had the time to clean the house or shop for groceries. I unbutton my blouse as I make my way to the door. I lean up against the door frame and slide my shirt open exposing my left breast.

"Welcome home." I pant in my most seductive voice.

There is no answer from the darken room. I squint to see if I can make out a form on the bed and then realize that you are not there. I snap the lights on to find the clothes you must have worn on the plane folded neatly over the end of the bed. A sharp contrast to the baby's dress, my skirt, bra and panties that had been shed on the floor yesterday evening and still lay undisturbed at the foot of the bed.

"Damn." I curse again and gather the items from the floor and toss them into the hamper.

I stop and pick up your folded clothes bringing them close to my face. I breathe in and catch your scent which lingers teasingly in my nostrils.

"G*d I've missed you" I exclaim and clutch your clothes to my chest.

"Good to see that my clothes get such a warm reception upon their return." I hear from behind me.

I turn to find you standing in the doorway with a towel wrapped around your waist. I drop the clothes I am holding and rush into your arms.

"Bill!" I squeak happily and throw my arms around your neck kissing you deeply. "I've missed you so much." I whisper when our lips part.

"I've missed you too sweetheart." you reply and kiss my cheek. "Where are the kids?"

"Your sister took them to the Children's festive downtown. They should be home around 8 pm." I respond and begin to tug at your towel. "That gives us some alone time." I grin broadly.

"Mmmm... some alone time sounds wonderful." You agree as you pull me close and kiss the top of my head. "But first things first." you say releasing me and pulling your suitcase into the bedroom.

"You brought me something?" I ask with the tone of an excited child.

"Yes, but that is not our first order of business dear." You advise while searching the suitcases compartments.

From your suitcase you pull a pair of silver clover nipple clips and my eyes grow wide. You toss them on the bed and move over to your top dresser drawer.

"No not that." I say to myself and inch my way toward the bedroom door.

From the drawer you pull the most despised riding crop. I ease my way closer to the door with a slight smile creeping onto my lips. You turn and face me.

"And you are going where my dear?" you ask taping the crop in your hand.

"I... I just remembered that I left the car's lights on." I fumbled for an excuse.

"You usually don't leave the lights on. I'm sure you're mistaken." you decide placing the crop on the bed and picking up the nipple clamps.

"But honey... the lights." I begin to protest as you move toward me.

"Let the battery die, I can jump your car later." you reply and touch my face with the back of your hand.

I turn and press my lips against your hand. "Why don't I fix us some dinner?" I ask, trying to redirect your focus.

"Enough!" you say firmly.

I look up into your eyes and know that I should not try to delay your wishes any further. I take a step back from you and drop my eyes to the floor.

"Strip!" you demand.

I look back up into your eyes, mouth gaping in surprise. I take another step back and find the door frame in my back.

"You're still dressed. Is there a problem?" you inquire and move forward narrowing the gap between us.

You allow your towel to drop and I follow it's movement to the floor. With the towel at your feet, I then draw my eyes slowly up your body to your eyes making sure to take in every inch of you. "G*d I've missed you!" I mutter. I clasp my hand to my mouth, I hadn't meant to say that out loud.

The corners of your mouth turn upward slightly and then finally progresses into a full grin.

"You've missed me?" you ask and press your body against mine trapping me between your damp body and the door frame.

I cast my eyes downward, they stop of course to admire your semi erect manhood before ultimately focusing on the red oak floorboards. "Yes." I whisper softly.

You put your hand on my chin and lift my face to yours. You slide your free hand under my shirt touching my cool skin making my body tingle with anticipation. You bring my lips to yours and kiss me tenderly as you move your hand up to cup my breast. You twist my nipple through my bra and I let out a yelp which part our lips.

"I thought I told you to strip?" you buzz harshly into my ear. "Now I'll have to take things into my own hands." You push the shirt from my shoulders letting it drop to the floor. You lean in and kiss my neck roughly while your fingers work the hooks of my bra. With a flip of your wrist my bra drops effortlessly to the floor. You push your thumbs under the edges of my skirt and push my skirt, pantyhose and panties down in one smooth motion.

"Step out of your clothes." you order and I quickly comply. You grasp my wrist and pull me to the bottom of the bed. Bending me over the end of the bed, you make sure that my shaven pussy is pressed hard up against the cool wooden foot board. You open the clover clip and slip it on my already erect nipple. I let out a low moan when I feel the clamp tighten around my nipple.

"Oh, so you like that do you?" you ask while you bear down hard on the second nipple with the other clamp. I let out a small yelp as the sharp pain shoots through my nipple and radiates throughout the entire breast. "Hummm... I didn't get a moan that time. That's okay. You can moan later. We have some unfinished business to attend to first."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.