Their Holiday Bonus - Cover

Their Holiday Bonus

by Naughtinicki

Copyright© 2006 by Naughtinicki

True Story Sex Story: Master is off on His annual family holiday and this is the story of His and His subs last day together before He leaves. He intends to leave her sore and makes sure that He satays well inside her head until He returns. Its told mainly from her perspective.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Enema   Size   .

As she drove to work that morning, she reflected on how her life had changed since she had gone to work for her Master. Before that they had a day in the week where He used to visit her home and spend the whole day devoted to their mutual pleasure, but over the last 2 years these had nigh on disappeared, as their relationship evolved into a more 24/7 working/playing lifestyle.

She had forgotten what her stomach felt like as she drove to meet her Master, could she still take a whole day at His whim, it had been so long, and her levels she knew had dropped dramatically over time. The promises/threats of the last few days welled up inside her, the butterflies in her stomach once more took to flight, and her hands grew sweaty on the steering wheel.

Tomorrow Master was off on his annual holiday with His family. A time which they both looked forward too with bittersweet thoughts, quality time with their respective families, but the only contact between them for the next three weeks would be through texting and the odd stolen phone call. Thus today was their holiday bonus, a day devoted to making memories and feelings that would keep them both alive and hold them together until His return.

As she turned into His road, she called Him on her mobile to let Him know she was outside. Master came to the door, and helped unload the requested items from her car. Once parked she slowly walked up the road and into His house. Her heart beat could be heard in her ears and she hoped He wouldn't see just how nervous she really was.

He instructed her to sit down, and commented on how glad He was to see that she had followed his instructions to the letter and worn old clothes. He reached to place a hand in her hair and pulled her close; she could already feel Himself pressing into her side and gently rubbed against Him, smiling.

"None of that young lady! Today is for MY pleasure and anything that you may receive will be an added bonus. Today you will only speak when instructed, screaming is allowed, but otherwise you will need to seek permission to talk or touch. Do you understand little one?" She nodded her assent and dropped her head as He reached for her stainless steel collar and bangles. As He placed them on her the unspoken rule was issued and accepted, this would be a no colours and no safe word day. This was a day when His pleasures came first, last and foremost.

"Today is going to be all about trust my little one. Do you trust me?" She nodded in reply and sat and watched as He attached a lead to her collar. On her wrists he placed a set of handcuffs, and cuffed them together at the front. "Go on upstairs and wait or me, I will be up presently." She walked though the house and up the stairs into His bedroom. What lay before her made her gasp in horror; the bed was covered in a plastic sheet and on every conceivable surface were their toys; paddles, straps, crops, canes, whips, floggers; bondage equipment, the tens machine and the violet wand.

She slowly sank onto the bed and awaited His arrival, it wasn't long and before she knew it He was there and placing a blindfold over her eyes. He reached inside her top and gave her nipple a hard squeeze, she gasped and the thoughts running through her head had her shivering in anticipation.

She sat silently in anticipation and heard her top rip, and followed quickly by her nipples being pulled through her bra and top and pegs snapped into place. A sigh was her only comment as she adjusted to their feel.

A gently tug on her leash and the Master led her along the landing and into the bathroom. He gently guided her towards the bath and instructed her to get into the bath and kneel down. She struggled with the handcuffs, so Master released one. Master then gently raised her skirt and gently ran His hand down the seam of her knickers. As he reached the top he reached into His pocket and taking His Stanley knife, cut along the seam.

She shivered at the feel of His hands and her stomach took to flight, she knew what was coming now, but wondered how this was going to work, last time she had not enjoyed it at all. The Master gently placed one hand on her back and she let out a soft moan as He pushed the end of the enema hose into her tight sphincter muscle. "Grip it" was His only acknowledgement as He fed it further inside her and watched as her body posture changed as the warm water started to flow into her.

It wasn't long before the bag was empty and the cramps forced her to moan out in pain. As the enema tube was withdrawn a small butt plug took its place. She was lost in her own world of cramps and stars were spinning before her eyes as she tried to concentrate on keeping the butt plug in. His fingers ran through the folds of her lips and onto her clit. She sighed as He gently started to rub but as He felt her excitement start to grow He stopped and reached down and gave the pegs a hard squeeze causing her to cry out, water escaped from her anus as the Master continued to pull, tug and squeeze the pegs before Him.

Her mind was in turmoil as she tried to keep the butt plug in. "Master" she cried out and was rewarded with a slap to her boob that brought tears to her eyes. "I told you young lady, no talking!" and smacked her boob again. She whimpered as he pulled hard again on the pegs and felt the water being released out of her past the plug. Master gently pulled on her leash and helped out of the bath and onto the toilet. With the command you may empty yourself now, the plug was expressed out into the toilet, closely followed by god knows what else! She felt so embarrassed sitting there, still fully dressed and using the toilet with her knickers still on. She felt wet and cold, but at the same time excited and aroused from his fingers.

After a while Master gently pulled her off the toilet and onto her knees. "I believe my butt plug is in there somewhere, young lady, get it back for me please", and so she reached into the bowl and quickly extricated said butt plug. Master slowly pulled her to her feet and led her to the sink where He allowed her to wash her hands as he flushed the toilet. She stood and waited, glad that it was now over and sobbed unhappily when Master once more led her over to the bath and she once again found herself back on her knees and the treatment repeated all over again!

This time the water was warmer and seemed to flow into her a lot quicker. As the tube was removed from her, she felt something very different being pushed into her. This time it was bigger, more solid and definitely real! Master had unknown to her undressed, and now braced his legs on the end of the bath and took her with hard and deep thrusts. What started off as being cold soon turned warm and he fought to keep Himself from shooting inside her.

She shook her head from side to side as she tried to stop her face from hitting the end of the bath as each thrust was deep and forced her body forward with each stroke. All too soon though it stopped, she was filled with mixed feelings, she was soo close to coming herself but knew to speak out would just not do. So she mulled in silence as she was once more led to the toilet and instructed to empty herself.

Once this was done the Master gently led her back to the bedroom and after pulling down her skirt made her sit on the edge of the bed, He then picked up the digital camera and started to take shots of her sat there. What a picture she made; to anyone looking she was blindfolded yes, and had pegs on her nipples, but to all intense and purposes she was all right; her wet sodden knickers and her sore anus hidden from view.

He instructed her to lie back on the bed, with her head on the pillows and attached her to the top of the bed by her bangles and after placing cuffs on her ankles to the bottom of the bed. He raised her skirt and slowly cut her wet knickers from her. She gasped as she strained in her bondage and as the knickers ripped and were cut away from her she knew that things were going to step up from here.

A sudden flash of pain ripped through her as something hot landed on her pubic region and moved down to her lips and the realisation dawned that hot wax was being poured over her. Master pulled her lips apart and dropped the hot wax into her clitoris, she cried out as it landed and strained to try and bring her legs together " Keep them open" He barked at her and she stopped her struggling and settled back as He continued to pour it onto her lips and down the inside of her thighs.

She gasped and sighed as she got used to the feel of the hot wax, this was something she really liked, but couldn't help gasping every now again as He either brought the candle closer to her skin or dropped wax onto the tender inside of her thighs. Once more the camera flashed and she lay back hoping that what was to be seen the Master was happy with. The wax started again but this time it was on her tender nipples, she gasped out as the pegs were wrenched off her and the wax dripped onto her throbbing nipples.

She sighed as the wax stopped and she felt something sharp pressing into her between her boobs, it felt like the knife and she tried to stay as still as possible as more pictures were taken. Then she felt her tops being cut from her, followed by her bra. He moved down her body and ripped and cut her skirt off her. She was completely naked now and what a picture she made!

As the last of her clothes were cut away from her she felt Master climb up onto the bed and kneel either side of her shoulders. She opened her mouth as the expected penis of her Master was slowly slipped into her mouth. His hand reached down and closed tightly in her hair. Her mouth slowly grew acclimatised to this hardness, and today he was very hard and thus as wide as He gets; normally it's hard enough to stretch wide to take him all in as it is!

Today He started slowly allowing her to get used to Him, and then started to take back control, forcing Himself into her completely. He felt her throat spasm as he pushed Himself down the back of her throat and into her wind pipe. Her mind centred on controlling her breathing and not biting Him as she fought her gagging reflex. He watched her struggle and got even harder! He slowly withdrew and using his hand in her hair held her fast as He plundered her mouth.

God this woman had a mouth to die for and it wasn't long before He once again felt his balls tingling and so withdrew. She moaned as He withdrew, she liked this bit! And didn't want Him to stop, she wanted to taste Him, all of Him! Master chuckled as he watched her trying to stop Him withdrawing, sucking hard to keep Him from removing Himself, but withdraw He did. She settled down and once more caught control of her breathing, her mouth ached from being so stretched.

He dismounted and leant across her body to suckle on her nipples. First he flicked off the wax and started to tease her by sucking and gently nipping her nipples, just as she liked it. It was working; he could smell her aroma as she got more and more aroused. He knew that if He put His hand between her legs now it would be sodden. She moaned and lay back to enjoy this. She found herself building towards an orgasm and couldn't stop her self as she moaned out loud "oh yes".

Master immediately stopped and slapped her hard between her legs making her cry out in pain. "Did... I... not... tell... you... to... be... quiet?" Master reiterated. Each word followed by a resounding smack between her legs onto her already tender lips. "This is for my pleasure! Don't you dare try to instruct me again!" and with that gave her another hard slap between her legs that brought her to tears.

Master went back to her nipple and once again started to suck and nip. He watched her face as she struggled to keep quiet, holding back her natural instincts to moan in ecstasy at what he was doing to her body. He alternated between nipples, sometimes nipping, sometimes biting hard enough to make her cry out in that pain/pleasure cry that he knew meant she was not far off from an orgasm and so once more He stopped and picked up the candle and across the top half of her body continued to drip more wax.

She lay back and sighed as her building orgasm withdrew back inside her and the hot wax sent off her off into a state of relaxation. Even her nipples when dripped with the hot wax didn't seem to penetrate her and she was only brought back down to earth when she felt a quick thud across her bust.

Master could see her face and knew she was not completely with Him anymore, and so picking up a medium flogger, started to flog her bust. The first stroke physically made her jump off the bed but afterwards she settled down as He flogged her from waist to neck. As He flogged her nipples with just the tips of the flogger she cried out, as the gently build up increased, she strained against her bindings and moaned out loud as it got too much. He switched to flogging her bottom half, every now again landing a heavier stroke right between her legs, causing her to cry out and try to once more close her legs. "Don't make me repeat myself young lady! Keep the legs APART!" and with that landed a stinging stroke right between her legs.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.