An Island Is Calling Me - Cover

An Island Is Calling Me

by Jack Spratt

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Spratt

Romantic Sex Story: When Don first met Leeza he thought she was a spoiled brat in need of spanking. In her father's eyes she could do no wrong. Read how a plane crash brings them together.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

Copyright © 2001: Jack Spratt. ALL Rights Reserved

Date of first publication Thursday PM, March 22, 2001:

It is an indescribable feeling; knowing the plane you are flying is going down and you are helpless to do anything about it. The controls react slowly as I wait for the plane to make contact with the sea or ground, lightning and the sounds of thunder penetrate the heavy rain. There is a tremendous thud, then blackness.


How did I get into the situation? Actually it is quite a story. First a little about myself, my name is Don Parsons. I am a computer software developer by trade; however, my specialty is computer viruses, the removal of them. My firm contracts me out to various clients all over the world. For this I am very well remunerated, plus a very generous expense account and the firm's clients usually pay bonuses. I do good work.

I am fifty-one, a widower, living alone in a rambling house in Abbotsville, a small city in the northeast. My children are long gone, both living on the West Coast. During my military service I was trained as a pilot, nothing fancy just cargo planes.

For that reason, I am going down with this plane!


My current client is a large hotel complex on a Caribbean Island. Now that the assignment is complete I decide to stay for a couple of days to unwind enjoying the large sandy beaches and maybe a little fishing. During the assignment I got to know the hotel manager/owner and his daughter. Mr. Raven is a very friendly outgoing man, very good at his job. His daughter didn't follow in daddy's footsteps. She is a spoiled little bitch. If I had been her dad, I would have warmed her bottom numerous times during my stay. My guess, she is twelve or thirteen. She is a very attractive, with a body men would kill to be close to and has full pouty lips, usually coated with a deep red lipstick that sets off her beautiful coffee colored complexion. But her attitude is the shits to put it mildly. She is a demanding witch. But in her father's mind she could do no wrong.

During my many conversations with Mr. Raven, he learned I am a pilot; fully qualified to handle his cargo plane. He made me a proposition I couldn't refuse. Fly his transport to one of his outer island resorts with their weekly supplies; pick up his regular pilot who is just completing his vacation with his family. For two hours of my time the pay is a two-week all expenses paid stay at one his hotels plus two return flights from the States. It should have been a walk in the park.

The cargo was a large collection of supplies and foodstuffs for the hotel. My time was spent carefully watching as they load the plane. It is something learned very early in my flying career: you make sure your load is balanced and secured in place. Many a military pilot experienced trouble because of an unbalanced or unsecured load. After the cases of supplies, the new mattresses and soft goods were loaded on top and secured. That is when I rechecked all the securing lines to make sure the cargo nets were anchored properly.

Another perk for my trouble is that Mr. Raven has arranged a fishing charter for me at the island complex. This is on top of the two weeks stay, plus I am being very well paid. What could happen to screw up this well laid plan?

Pre-packing my remaining luggage, I store it at the hotel as my flight home is leaving two hours after my return from the island. So it is just a matter of transferring my luggage to the States-bound plane. The timing is perfect.

The day before I am scheduled to leave Mr. Raven has a surprise for me.

"Don, I need to ask you a favor."

"Well, if it is within my power, I will be glad to help."

"Leeza's aunt Lucy is the manager of the island complex. She would like Leeza to visit for a couple of weeks. Would you mind if she joins you on the trip?"

What was to be a welcome respite at a fisherman's paradise has now taken on the anticipation of a double root canal. How in the hell can I can tell Mr. Raven how much I loathe his whiny bitch of a daughter; although I think he suspects. Suddenly, I am getting a real shitty feeling about this flight.

"I would be glad to help."

What the hell can I say?

"I can assure you she will be good. I have already talked to her. I know how you feel about her."

Very astute of you Mr. Raven, that thought is running through my mind. What else can go wrong? This morning three more bags are loaded which I make sure are secure. Leeza greets me with a sullen glare and climbs into the co-pilot's seat. Her short shorts and tube top did nothing for my foul mood. I am ready to bite her head off if she as much as moves the wrong way. But when you think the situation can't get any worse I am handed a current weather report. There is a topical storm brewing with very high winds and all kinds of nasty things if we were to get caught in it.

"You should have nothing to worry about. The storm is nearly five hours away and you should be sitting safely in the bar when it hits. The hotel crew will tie down the plane as soon as you land. I don't take any chances with my plane."

I can remember wondering if the storm can tell time and is aware it isn't supposed to hit for five hours. My mood isn't improving. Finally we are in position to take off. The engines are purring as I survey the gauges. Everything is in order. Next is my mental preflight check, something I did automatically every time in a pilot seat. This plane is well maintained. One final check of the gauges confirms we are ready for take off. The chocks are pulled.

The plane surges forward fighting the brakes; the powerful engines whine with fury; then the brakes are released. The take-off is flawless. Once leveling off I look at Leeza. She has been quiet so far. The adrenalin rush of the take-off has my other senses numb until the plane is stable. Now Leeza's scent hits me like a hammer. I do love the smell of a woman. The cool air has a positive effect on her nipples. They are large and long. Her legs are spread and her pubes are outlined in her shorts. She is wearing long dangly earrings that keep drawing my attention to her beautiful face, she may be a bitch, but she is a beautiful bitch.

"You don't like me do you?"

"What makes you say that?"

"My dad gave me an ultimatum to be a lady or stay home. What have I done to you?"

"I don't think you can face the truth. Let's drop it. We only have to be together for two hours."

The tone of my voice more than suggests I am not interested in expanding my reasons. Leeza remains quiet staring out at the ocean. The blue sky at this height is pure color, there are no clouds. All the gauges report all things mechanical are operating as they should. My mind is on the charter fishing I will be enjoying during my stay. The flight is on course. If the truth is told, it is actually monotonous flying over the large expanse of the ocean. All you can see is rolling waves.

About an hour into the trip I feel the plane shudder. We hit an air pocket causing the plane to dive; the plane seems to be fighting my control. A hellish looking dark blue cloud seems to have come out of nowhere. As the plane recovers from the dive; heavy rain starts pelting the fuselage. It is now obvious the storm that is supposed to be five hours away isn't. We have flown into it. It's like someone threw a blanket over the plane. Lightening is everywhere, each flash accompanied by a loud crash of thunder. The gauges are going nuts. The compass needle is circling. The storm has caused magnetic interference. Leeza screams.

"What is happening? Are we ok?"

"I am not sure. Make sure your seat belt is tight. Hang on to something solid, it is going to get rough."

That comment turns out to be an understatement. The plane is not responding well to the controls in spite of my attempts. We are drifting from side to side with the occasionally sharp dip. Since the compass is out I have no idea if we are on course; even if we were, we can't see a thing but sheets of rain. We are flying blind. The left engine starts to misfire. All my coaxing doesn't change anything, finally it quits. I feather that propeller. Increasing the power to the remaining engine to maximum, I make a silent prayer. However, it is not enough as I can sense we are losing altitude. Hell, we are going down; the big question is where. I flip on the emergency homing beacon. It will send a beep until the battery gives out. Then I begin calling Mayday into the microphone, however the static is so bad I doubt the call is heard by anyone.

"Leeza, we are going to crash. I have no idea where we are. If we hit the water hopefully what is left of the plane will float giving us enough time to get a life-raft inflated."

The next thing I feel is the fuselage hitting something solid we are hurled forward against the belts and then everything goes black.


When I regain consciousness; the sun is shining, the sound of waves hitting a beach is in the background. Leeza appears to be okay and is staring at me.

"I thought you were dead. I tried to wake you but your body just flopped around when I shook you. Your head is bleeding."

My forehead hurts when it's touched. There is a bruise the size of an egg and it is oozing blood, it is nothing life threatening. After looking behind me, I am thankful that the cargo nets were secure. They held all the cargo in place; otherwise we may have been crushed.

"Leeza, let's get out and see where we are and what damage there is to the plane."

When we depart the plane or should I say what is left of the plane we can see the damage is extensive. We must have hit the sea before the body of the plane hit the shore. The sheer force drove the fuselage up the beach and to the tree line. The wings and engines have been torn off; however, the body of the plane appears still intact. We are on an island somewhere on the vast ocean. The beach is beautiful, all white sand with the waves slowly rolling up to the shore. It must have been one hellva storm. Some of the palm trees are snapped like they were matchsticks.

"How are you Leeza? Are you hurt?"

"No, just bruised. All I can remember is that when we hit I was thrown against the belts and then must have passed out. I have been waiting for a couple of hours for you to wake up. I was so relieved to see you were breathing. At first I though you were dead. I started to panic, but then I saw your chest move. I am so glad you are ok."

"Well, let's see if the radio still works."

Climbing back into the cockpit confirms my suspicions; the radio is in shambles. The battery compartment is leaking acid. All four casings are cracked. There is no power left in the system.

"Leeza the radio is shot and to make matters worse the beacon has stopped transmitting. I hope search and rescue is able to find us. I have no idea where we are or how badly we were blown off course. The first thing we have to do is find water. Then we will walk the shore to see if there are others on the island."

I was going to go inland, however I decide to go through the cargo manifest first. Fortunately, the body of the plane is fairly level. The way it is buried in the sand it will not move and will do us for cover and living quarters. Reviewing the manifest, we are carrying all kinds of foodstuffs and eight cases of fancy bottled water. All we have to do is find them. My hope is they are not glass. Releasing the cargo nets allows the boxes to fall forward. It appears we won't starve to death as long as we can find a can opener. The cardboard cases of water are all smashed, but fortunately, the bottles are all plastic and have survived the crash. All our immediate needs have been taken care of. The manifest lists a box of new utensils for the hotel. I search the pile to find it; hoping that someone had ordered a new can opener. Locating the case, I drag it outside and search. Well, if we have guests we are set. We have table settings for fifty guests and most pieces have survived. There is a can opener, numerous sizes of kitchen knives, large spoons, etc. Opening one of the cases of food we find that we are having oysters for breakfast.

"Here is breakfast, Leeza. We will sort through the cargo later. I want to walk around the shore; hopefully we will find we are not alone."

You know, oysters aren't that bad for breakfast. However, I would have eaten anything at this point. In the ocean I wash my forehead removing the crusted blood. The water feels cool and refreshing. I am sure there will be fish just off shore. Maybe it won't be necessary to catch any, but my hopes for a quick rescue are not good, especially if we are way off course.

"Ok Leeza lets start exploring."

We both remove our shoes and start walking down the beach. The theory being if this is an island, which I have no doubt, we will eventually end up back here. I have emptied my overnight bag and packed four bottles of water. The second hand on my watch is still moving so at least we have the time. It is ten thirty when we start out. It takes us three hours to walk around the island. There is evidence that others have been here, but there is nothing permanent and no one else is here. As we approach the plane from the opposite direction we find a small stream of fresh water draining into the ocean. There is a spring on the island.

"It appears we may to be here for some time. The first thing we have to do is organize the mess in the plane; then set up sleeping arrangements for tonight. We can explore the inland tomorrow. I want to gather a large pile of dry wood for a fire pyre if we hear a plane. Hopefully, the smoke can be seen for miles."

Leeza nods her head. Still dressed in her sexy outfit, although a bit ruffled, I have to admit she radiates beauty. There is an old adage, 'Circumstance makes strange bedfellows.' It has me wondering if she is still a virgin, but only for a moment. What a stupid thought considering our situation. We have a lot to do before nightfall. Working side by side cleaning up the cargo area, it doesn't take long to get some order. We stack all the canned goods. Two large palms near the plane shade our water supply. The theory is to keep it as cool as possible. Finally, all is organized. Stacking two sets of mattresses three high for beds with one mattress in between them will provide some semblance of privacy. A large chunk of metal from the wing makes a lean-to against the plane. We both are sweating.

"Don, I stink. I need to clean up."

"We have done enough for one day. There is a case of soap and shampoo. You can bathe in the ocean, but you will have to rinse off the salt in fresh water. The stream will be cool. I will try and rig something up tomorrow to have a supply of warmer fresh water. While you are bathing, I will follow the stream inland; it may lead to a pool."

"Ok. But don't go too far. I don't like being alone."

She gathers up the shampoo and soap. Looking towards the shore, Leeza starts removing her top. This could prove interesting; unfortunately my conscience gets the better of me and I head inland. There are a number of trees bearing different kinds of fruit, but I have no idea what they are. Sampling the water, it is ice cold and with no apparent taste. Privately, I smile thinking of Leeza rinsing the salty ocean water in this ice water. Then I hear a scream.

I race out of the bush toward Leeza. She is on shore naked screaming while stomping her feet.

"What is wrong?"

"There is something in the water. See?"

When I look I see three odd looking fish. It appears they are curious to see who else is in the water. When I walk into the water they swim towards me and pull the hairs on my legs. They appear harmless.

"Leeza those fish were just curious and touched you when you were in the water. They don't appear dangerous. Look they are after my leg hair."

Turning, I gaze at Leeza's naked body. She is beautiful. Her body is well proportioned for her height. Her breasts are the size of half oranges topped with sizable nipples. Her luv lips are full, at least the small part exposed from this angle. The mat of black curly hair is trimmed in a shape of a heart. My spear reacts. My desire for her as a woman heightens, but then reality sets in; she is only a child. Embarrassed, I redirect my gaze.

"Leeza, you better get something on."

"I still need to rinse in the stream."

"Ok, I will turn my head."

As she starts walking towards the stream; my curiosity gets the better of me. From the rear she is as well developed as from the front. Her bum gently sways as she walks; true beauty in motion; too bad she is such a bitch. She has long well-shaped legs with magnificent calf muscles. For one so young she is very appealing. Stopping, she dips then pours the cold water over her body and gives out a shriek when the cold water hits.

Making my retreat, I am at the plane when she reappears wearing a thong bikini. I don't know which is more arousing, seeing her naked or in her bikini. A knowing smile spreads as she looks at me.

"I notice you found something you must like about me."

"Leeza, maybe we should start from scratch. I have no idea how long we will be marooned on this island, but I think a fresh start is in order."

She looks at me with her shining brown bedroom eyes. She is glowing with confidence.

"Yes, I agree. I will try my best to act like a mature woman. I may drift off occasionally, but I am sure you will remind me to come back to reality. I think my dad spoiled me."

I start to laugh and she joins me.

"Hello Leeza, my name is Don. It is a pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine."

The heat of my blush starts at my toes. It has me wondering about her scream; is the witch playing me. Is she aware of the wiles of a woman and how men are suckers for a damsel in distress? It is something to think about.

"Leeza, we have to talk about our situation. I have no idea if our SOS was heard, we have to face the fact we may be here for a while."

"Yes, I was thinking about the same thing. We have food and water to do us for a while?"

"Yes. There are fish and fruits of some kind growing in the jungle. Maybe you will have a better idea what it is. I have fishing tackle with me. If everything had gone well I would have been on the charter your dad arranged for me right now. I will try some casting this afternoon."

My attention is focused on her lush body. Why couldn't I been marooned with an eighteen year old instead of this young jailbait? That is very selfish thought.

"How old are you, Leeza?"

"I will be thirteen next month. Daddy has a big party planned for me as I enter my teen years. How old are you?"

"I am fifty one going on thirty-nine. We will have to make the best of our situation. Let's start fresh."

"Good."

Leeza holds her hand out, a peace offering. Touching her skin brings thoughts that should remain subdued, she feels so soft and appealing. Just the thought of the possibility of hugging and kissing her has me trembling, Don get real. She grasps me, pulling her self into my arms.

"Hold me, Don. I am really scared."

My arms circle her. Her body is so soft and so warm. My hands travel up and down her back then lower cupping her lovely bottom. Her face is buried into my neck. I couldn't help myself kissing the top of her head enjoying the gorgeous scent of shampoo and soap. My caresses bring a moaning response. Leeza snuggles into my body pushing against my growing erection.

"There is no reason to be scared. Your dad will have search parties looking for us. I am sure we will be rescued soon."

Of that I have no doubt, but in the event we are here longer than planned; we have to make sure we are prepared. Leeza breaks the hug and looks into my eyes. Her big bedroom eyes are moist as she is near crying. A kiss on her nose brings a smile to her face.

"Let's see what we are going to have for supper. Would you like fresh fish?"

"What fresh fish?"

"The one I am going to catch."

Once my tackle is set up with a lure that has never let me down yet, I try casting into the waves. The first two casts result in two long pieces of seaweed. I can hear Leeza giggling behind me. At least my actions accomplishes something; taking her mind off her fears. The third cast is a winner. I feel the fish hit and tear off into deeper water, the reel's clutch screaming as the line is released. Giving the rod a strong tug to make sure my hook is set; the battle begins. Slowly I start to make ground; pulling my prey in faster than losing line off the reel. It takes a good twenty minutes before we see a good-sized fish being dragged ashore.

Once on shore there is the kill. Moving it to where the stream enters the ocean it is cleaned and filleted into four large pieces. Now the question is; how are we going to cook it.

"Leeza, did you see a frying pan or cooking oil in the cargo?"

"Yes, there is some sort of pan and a large container of olive oil."

Scrounging around in the lean-to I find both. The fish is wrapped in a large leaf waiting to be fried. After gathering stones to make a fire pit; in minutes we have a fire blazing. The island has an abundant supply of firewood lining the shore. We both are hungry and the frying fish looks and smell appetizing.

Resourceful Leeza locates plates and cutlery. She also holds up containers of salt and pepper. Tomorrow we will have to take a more detailed inventory of what we actually have. Opening a can of peas we now have a vegetable with our fish dinner. Surprisingly it tastes great, likely the result of hunger, rather than my cooking skills. Leeza volunteers to do the dishes while I take an ocean bath. All the activities of the day have me smelling like an armpit.

Stripping, I gather soap and then enter the water. It feels good to remove the dirt of the day. Then, looking towards our encampment I realize Leeza is watching every move I am making. Just the thought of her scrutinizing me has my cock extended to the max. No point in covering up now, then she really shocks me as she walks towards me. She seems totally enthralled at my nakedness and my cock. It isn't anything out of the ordinary.

"This is the first time I have seen one other than in pictures. Can I touch it?"

What a question to ask a guy who is hurting just imagining her doing exactly that. Never in my life have I even entertained a sexual notion for anyone so young. She is still a preteen and I am looking at her as a potential lover. Hell, I want her.

"You realize this is something that is taboo. You are underage and if I were to do this on the mainland I would be castrated and classified as a pervert."

"Don, I am not going to tell anyone beside there is nobody else within hundreds of miles. I just want to feel you. It looks so neat."

My raging hardon is something she thinks looks neat. Thankfully, she can't read my mind; or she may not think it is so neat. My tool isn't the biggest. At just under seven inches with a five-inch girth, it has served me well.

"Well, if you want to you can touch it."

Leeza approaches me slowly; her searing fingers try to encircle me. Her grip feels so good; the desire to start humping is strong, but I restrain myself. She inspects every inch moving the foreskin from its head. She looks in bewilderment at my sack.

"That holds my testicles."

"Testicles?"

"Yes, a more common term is balls."

"What are they for?"

"That is where sperm is produced to make babies."

"Ok, now I know what you mean. We read about it in class. They feel so warm."

Leeza continues to feel my sack; finding the two very sore balls that she massages gently. All of this touching is not helping me. It really has me hurting. Then encircling my shaft she starts stroking; watching the action of my foreskin. You know what is going to happen next. My hips automatically start pumping in her hands, what a sensation.

"Leeza, you shouldn't be doing that?"

"Why not?"

"If you keep it up you will see."

She seems fascinated by the feel and the fact that something is going to happen. She strokes and I pump. Holding off is no longer an option; as strings of cum ejaculates hitting the sand at her feet.

"What happened?"

"You made me climax. It feels so good; but I shouldn't have let it go this far."

"What was that white stuff?"

"It is called cum, it is actually sperm. If shot inside of you when you are fertile it would make you pregnant."

"You mean that big thing is supposed to go inside of me? How?"

How the hell did we get here, doesn't she know about the birds and the bees.

"Oh, your body cavity will stretch to accommodate it. You know were babies come from? Well, you have to stretch a lot more than this 'thing' to deliver a baby."

She is trying to imagine a baby coming out of her. Leeza had a look of astonishment on her face.

"I never thought of it that way. Do you think that will fit in me?"

Oh, if only she only knew how much I would love to try. Unfortunately, my recuperating powers are not what they used to be, or we could have our first lesson. Her bikini thong is damp at her pubes. All this talk about sex has her aroused also.

"Well, I am not sure, likely if you were excited enough it would go in. Have you had your periods yet?"

"Yes, for nearly a year. I just finished last week."

"That means you could be fertile shortly. I don't suppose you are on birth control pills."

Now that is wishful thinking on my part.

"I don't think so; but I do take pills to regulate my periods. I take one every day."

Birth control pills are commonly used to regulate cycles. There are all kinds of possibilities. Perhaps she will allow me to examine the pills when we get back to the plane. The hand job has certainly taken the edge off of my problem. Humm, would she consider doing that job daily? What it would be like to get a blowjob from her? What a thought! It is late in the day and we are pooped. We have done a lot and the excitement has finally caught up with me, not to mention the wonderful feeling of her hand-job.

"Leeza, it has been a long day. Tomorrow we will build a fire pyre to be ready in the event we hear a plane. The smoke should draw attention of the searchers."

Following me to the plane, we get ready for bed. The bed set up furthest from the door is for her, she settles down.

"Good night Don."

"Good night Leeza."

Watching as the last inklings of daylight fade to welcome the night; soon stars fill the sky. Looking out the window reveals a beautiful scene. What really gets me is the silence. The only sound is the waves as they roll softly to the shore. It soon has me lulled to sleep.

Sometime during the night as slight movement has me realize I am not alone in bed. Leeza is lying beside me nude. She has snuggled right into the crook of my body spoon fashion. Encircling her body has me grasping one of her breasts. The nipple is hard. At first I am ashamed of my actions, but then recall this young lady has already given me a hand job. With my face buried in Leeza's hair my mind drifts off into a beautiful dream; she is the prime character.

My hand is still cupping her breast in the morning as she sleeps. For whatever reason she rolls over now lying on her back. My eyes devour the scene before me starting with her beautiful face, those fantastic lips, to her soft breasts down to her black mat above heaven. My loins are stirring. Watching as her eyes open she looks and a warm smile appears.

"Good morning, Leeza. I trust you had a good sleep?"

"Oh yes, it feels good bare skin to bare skin. You are so warm."

She stretches causing her breasts to tighten. Her dark brown nipples stand out. She extends her legs then brings in her knees spreading her thighs enough so I can see the top of heaven. It is hard for me to believe she is only twelve; a twelve year old with a body of an eighteen-year-old. I am impressed as my cock will attest.

With that her arms are around my neck and we kiss the kiss of all kisses. The energy transfer between us is fantastic. When I roll onto my back I pull her on top of me. My engorged erection is between her legs rubbing heaven. My hands are running up and down the smooth soft skin of her back and bum. I feel like a teenager on a first date. My adrenalin is pumping. This is a first for me. Young girls never interested me in the past; however being this close to Leeza changes that. As she moves her body I can feel the moisture from her pussy lathering my hard cock. Then we break the kiss.

"What would you like to do today?"

"Well, you mentioned building a pyre so we can signal any search planes and then we can inventory our supplies. After that we can explore the interior of the island."

"Sounds like a plan. Let's have breakfast. What culinary delights await us?"

Not bothering to dress I search in the foodstuffs. There really isn't much breakfast fare so I settle on a can of peaches. After splitting the contents I hand a bowl to Leeza. Much to my delight she follows my example; remaining naked. She sits across from me and prepares to eat. However, she crosses one leg over the other; giving me the view of her lovely pussy opened wide, exposing the soft pink interior. Her inner lips are coated with drops of her dew. The pink button of her clitoris is out of its hood. If this is to get my attention, she is successful. She must notice how extended my cock is. A dip in the cool ocean should take care of my malady; but maybe Leeza will volunteer to help my problem.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.