Give Me That Old Time Religion - Cover

Preview

Give Me That Old Time Religion

by Fowler Gray

Copyright© 2006 by Fowler Gray

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, Heterosexual, Oral Sex, Masturbation,

Erotica Sex Story: Set in the late Sixties, OTR is a long-form novella which, through Plainsongs, tells the story of Jake Gledhill who, at his mother's urging, joins a religion where sex is a sacrament. In the first Plainsong, Prepare The Way, Jake learns about the advantages of a covenant courtship in Agapemone Bethel.

To quench any flames before they start raging, this is a work of fiction. The author does not espouse the pseudo-theology contained in this story nor is he an adherent to its practices.

All of the usual legal disclaimers regarding the laws of your jurisdiction apply to reading and/or downloading this story, which pursuant to the Berne Convention, is copyrighted with all rights reserved by its author, Fowler Gray, unless explicitly indicated. Reproduction except for personal use and reposting without the author's written permission is prohibited. This story may not be reproduced on any commercial site.

Please pay attention to the story codes because they may change with each Plainsong.

Finally, remember Celeste's Blow Job Principle which states "If a person expects to get a second blow job, the recipient should make the giver glad to have performed the first." Think of this story, or any story on this site, as the written equivalent of the author giving you head (a handy, gender-neutral phrase encompassing both cunnilingus and fellatio) and be sure to say thank you.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.