Ease The Burn

by Dak0ta52

Copyright© 2006 by Dak0ta52

True Story Sex Story: A young teen suffers from severe sunburn but forgets the pain when her brother applies the cream.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

The content of this story was inspired by a good friend. She gave me the basics from her experiences not too many years ago and asked that I put them into a story. She is a very special girl (woman now) and I believe you will see why when you read the story. Its possible that there may be a sequel.

Silvia could hardly move. Just the friction from her light t-shirt rubbing across her sensitive skin felt as if someone was wrapping her in a blanket of fire. Even the cheeks of her delicate little ass were extremely sensitive.

Silvia, Silvie to her family and close friends, had tried to start her tan on this first day of summer break. Unfortunately, after she began to feel her skin tingle on the front, she rolled onto her stomach and fell asleep. Now, the only place the 13-year-old wasn't glowing red was a little triangle area on her pubic mound.

Silvie has gotten a new thong bikini from her cousin. Actually it wasn't new, but her cousin had purchased a new bikini and Silvie talked her cousin into giving the old one to her. She had kept it tucked away in the back of her bottom dresser drawer knowing her parents would blow a gasket if they even knew it was in her possession. For months she had awaited this day. As soon as her parents left for work and her older brother went off with his friends for the day, Silvie ran to her room to dig out the small pieces of pink material with strings to attach it to her body.

Wanting to get as much sun as possible, Silvie avoided using any sun block. She fixed herself a tall glass of soda and headed to the lounge chair on the deck of their pool. As she stretched in the chair she looked down at the bikini. The top had two triangles attached by a string to go around her neck and another around her back. The material was see-through and Silvie could see her puffy dark nipples through the thin material. The bottoms were also see-through with just a narrow strip running between her legs and a string that tied on each side. The little white label with WW was attached in the center of the narrow strip that just covered her sparse growth of pubic hair.

Her cousin said the WW was for Wicked Weasel, the name of the company that made the bikini, and it was called a micro.

Silvie was small for her age. She stood just less than five feet tall and weighed about 75 pounds. Her petite little body started to change before she turned twelve. It was then that her baby fat began to fade away and her hips became more noticeable. Her butt began to take shape also, rounding out so nicely that her brother started calling her bubble butt. She was disappointed in the way her breasts were growing. At first it seemed that only the nipples were getting bigger. They were just two puffy dark mounds like someone had painted a small lemon light brown and pasted them on her chest. Eventually her breast started to form under her nipples. She was now wearing an A cup bra and that was starting to squeeze her growing boobies out of their cups. Slivie liked her tummy and legs the most. They were lean and muscular from her gymnastics training.

After reading her new issue of Teen magazine for about two hours, she could feel the heat beginning to sting her belly and thighs. She laid the back of the lounge chair down and rolled onto her front. It wasn't long before she felt herself becoming drowsy while reading a story in the magazine and she thought she would just lay her head down for a few minutes. Those few minutes turned into several hours during the heat of the day and when she awoke, she knew immediately she had a severe case of sunburn.

Silvie stood in front of her full length mirror on her closet door and attempted to stretch the t-shirt where it was binding across her sensitive skin. When she came into the house she had taken a nice cool shower. That seemed to help some but it also caused the reddened skin to contrast more with the white patches where the micro thong had just covered her private parts.

"How am I going to explain my tan lines," she mumbled to herself. "Well, no one should be able to see my tan lines. They would think I was wearing my regular bikini.

She decided to forgo panties. Besides, her t-shirt was long enough that no one could see underneath.

Silvie managed to make it through the evening without incident. At dinner her mom asked why she had not put on sun block and she brushed them off by saying she looked but couldn't find any. Her mom did give her some Aloe cream. "You'll need this later," her mom snickered.

Silvie went straight to her room after dinner to avoid additional questions. She watched television for a while, chatted on her computer with some friends, and even tried reading a book, but as the night wore on, the heat from her tender skin increased to the point is was all but unbearable.

"Maybe another cool shower will help," she thought to herself. "Then I'll put some of that Aloe cream on."

Silvie shared a bathroom with her brother, William. The bathroom had a door on each side leading into each others bedroom. She made sure the door leading to Will's room was closed and then eased her t-shirt off, and then turned on the shower and stepped inside. The cool water was refreshing and did seem to ease her pain. After about fifteen minutes, she turned off the water and began to dry herself with a soft fluffy towel. She found it less painful to gently pat herself rather than rubbing the towel over her sensitive skin.

As she removed the cap from the Aloe cream, the door leading to her brother's room opened. Silvie just stood there in shock having forgotten to lock the door. The only thing that ran through her mind was that he would see her tan lines and know that she was wearing a bikini that their parents would not approve of.

Will just stood in the doorway and stared at his beautiful sister. He had noticed the changes in her body over the past months, trying to sneak peaks whenever the blouse she was wearing gapped open in the front or her skirt rode a little higher than what was considered lady-like. Now she stood before him in all her glory, glowing bright red from her sunburn. The white areas over her boobs and pussy mount stood out in stark contrast from the surrounding areas.

"Holy shit, Silvie, you did get blistered," he said. "What in the hell were you wearing? Your panties and bra cover more area than whatever you had on."

"Damn it, Will," she answered. Realizing he was staring at her, she tried to cover herself with an arm over her breast and a hand over her pussy. "You could at least knock."

"I saw the glow under the door and thought we were being invaded by aliens," he said, trying to lighten the mood. "If you'd like, I can rub some of that Aloe on for you."

Silvie and Will had always gotten along. Sure, there were the typical sibling spats, but never anything major. Silvie looked at Will as her protector. He was her 16-year-old big brother. He had his own friends, but he never tried to run her off when they were around. He even punched one in the gut after the guy pinched Silvie's budding tit.

She had also noticed Will looking at her more lately. It intrigued her to know her handsome brother, who could have any girl in school, was trying to peek down her blouse or up her skirt. During the past couple of weeks, she would intentionally lean over in front of him or spread her legs a little wider when she saw him looking. It would cause her pussy to get all wet and she would lock herself in her bedroom and rub her clit until she got that good feeling, all the while thinking about the lump she saw in her brother's shorts.

"Well, you've seen everything already. If you don't mind," she said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.