First Food - Cover

First Food

by just-this-guy

Copyright© 2006 by just-this-guy

Erotica Sex Story: My first job! My first girl!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   First   .

I hung up the phone.

"Mom!" I yelled out. "That was Colossal Chicken. I have a job!"

This was my very first job. A month ago, I waited two hours in line for a chance to work at the new Colossal Chicken. I was 16 1/2 years old with no work experience but management hired me anyway.

A week later on a Saturday, there were a whole bunch of us at the store. Today was a training day for all the hired applicants. I listened intently to the introductions of the store managers and to the instructions.

There were some very pretty girls working with me! I'm a regular guy so I noticed them. My biggest problem was that I became inarticulate around girls I liked.

We simulated events at the store. I was teamed with Erica at the drive-thru window. Just my luck that she was the prettiest girl of them all. She was a long-haired blonde with long legs and magnificent blue eyes. My cock stirred from just working around her for a couple of hours.

Over the next two weeks and before the store opened, one third of us were let go. Erica was gone but I was kept. There were still other pretty girls. Maybe it was for the best because Erica was too beautiful so I would likely transform into an idiot around her when I spoke and I get my butt fired.

The best day was when I received my first paycheck!

The manager established my work schedule. I would normally work 20 hours a week consisting of four nights from 5 PM to 10 PM. The store shut its doors at nine so my last hour was closing.

My first day was sooooo busy! It felt like everyone around wanted to try the latest Colossal Chicken. I didn't have a chance to discover if anyone regularly worked the same shifts I did.

By the end of the second week, a girl named Hannah often closed the store with me. She was 16 just like me and this place was her first job also. She worked hard which was good because a month after the grand opening, the management let a few more people go as work schedules were streamlined.

Hannah was cute. Very cute! She was a brunette with long legs and B-sized tits. She had a cute thin nose with wonderful pink lips beneath. She was shapely without being too thin or too chunky. When I was around her, my mind frequently wandered to sexually explicit thoughts and a certain little part of my anatomy became bigger.

Did I mention she was cute?

Of course, being teamed with Hannah was not my ideal situation. My girl problem arose. I was completely tongue-tied around her. It was better to try to say very little than to speak and sound like a blithering moron. No offense to blithering morons.

I was a virgin probably so that didn't help. I was a giant male hormone eager to be foisted upon females. Sex was constantly on my mind. Maybe it was normal but I thought about sex so often that I wondered.


A month later, it was a slow Tuesday night. The store wasn't officially closed yet, but the dining area was empty of customers so Hannah and I did preliminary tasks to shut the store.

"So where do you go to high school?" Hannah asked as we closed off a section of dining tables.

"Uh ... um ... Cuntford ... Crawford!" I hastily corrected. My face suddenly felt flushed. At least the mop was handy to wipe my sweat off the floor. I reciprocated. "Where do you go?"

"Monroe," she answered.

Monroe High? They were Cuntf ... Crawford's enemy. Yet how could they be the enemy when Hannah was so cute?

"So are you on the football team?" she asked.

Me? Apparently she hadn't really looked at me. I was too spindly. The first guy to run into me would snap me like a toothpick.

"No," I answered and fought to hide my amused smile. "You a cheerleader?" Hannah's face became a scowl. Apparently that was the wrong thing to ask. "You're pretty enough to be a cumleader ... uh ... cheerleader."

My stupid tongue! I knew what I wanted to say but my inner blithering moron kept coming out of my mouth.

"Thank you," she said. "But I want nothing to do with those stuck up bitches. They act like they're queens of the campus. They can get away with anything and they know it."

"Yeah, that's how they are at..." I slowed down my speech. " ... Craw ... ford too."

"So what subjects do you like at school?" she said with her next question.

"Sexience," I said. "I mean science!"

I almost wet my pants with embarrassment. Likely the only reason I didn't was that I didn't want to create the extra work to mop it up off the tiled floor.

"You're funny," she said.

Was that funny good or funny bad?

"I like science," she continued. "I'm thinking of becoming a nurse."

"That's cool!" I said. "I want to go into electronics."

"Oh, video games," she said. Hannah sounded disappointed.

"No, applying electronics," I corrected her perception. "Maybe I could make something to make nursing better like a scanner or something like that. Who knows?"

"Oh, okay. I like that," she replied. "Maybe like a..."

In mid-sentence, Hannah changed mode and said into her wireless headset, "Hello and welcome to Colossal Chicken. May I take your order?"

I hurried back to the cook area while Hannah headed to the drive-thru register. Unfortunately this customer came minutes before we closed. I didn't dislike last minute customers because I knew they helped keep us in business but I was eager to close and go on home.


"So what do you like to do in your free time?" Hannah asked a couple of days later as we cleaned the store together.

I liked to play videogames but I knew from a previous comment that it wasn't something favorable to her.

"What fuck time ... uh ... free time?" I stammered back as an answer.

"Don't you work twenty hours like me?"

I was caught in my attempted deception.

"Wha..." I said then I clammed up.

"You got to have some fun, right?" Hannah continued her interrogation.

Okay, it wasn't an interrogation but I felt so awkward that I might as well be tied to a chair while she shined a bright light in my face.

She added, "You don't seem to be one of those boring guys who spend all their time playing videogames. What's that one that was in the news? Granny's Tin Auto?"

"That's Grand Tit Auto," I corrected.

"What?" she said.

Why did she have that look on her face?

Oh!

"Grand Theft Auto," I corrected again. I then lied. "No, I don't spend my free time playing videogames."

I felt partially okay with my lie because I didn't own and never played Grand Theft Auto.

"I just have time for homework and sleeping when I'm not at school or at work," I informed.


Hannah reprised the theme the next night we worked together.

"So do you have a girlfriend?" she questioned. "Is that what you do with your free time?"

Girlfriend?

"Uh ... no," I said quietly.

My transformation into "Blithering Idiot Boy" when I was around pretty girls was a constant source of dismay in my life. My regular exposure to Hannah helped some but I was still mostly a fumble mouth around her.

"Did I ask a wrong question?" she asked.

I looked at her and tried to evaluate if she was needling me. I decided her facial expression was innocent.

"I'm not very good around girls," I truthfully said.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

I breathed in deeply. I thought my answer was clear enough. I didn't want to explain my problem in detail.

I took a deep inhale and worked up the inner strength to talk slowly and clearly.

"I taste cunt!" I blurted out. At the horror of what came out of my mouth, I quickly said, "I tit fuck!"

Aargh!

"I get tongue-tied," I finally said on the third try. "Around girls."

Hannah face contained a bemused smile.

"Around girls I like," I completed.

I just completely blew it with Hannah. It wasn't like I thought I really had a chance with her but if there was a lingering chance somewhere it just took the road out of Blitheringville.

"So I guess that means you like me?" she asked with an impish smile.

I didn't want to play the game of trying to figure out what she thought. I first considered saying "no" and ending this conversation, but then I contemplated that maybe her comment suggested that a "chance" just drove back into Blithering Heights.

"I like your pussy," I said. "I mean I think you're pretty."

Would my torture never end?

"You seem to be doing pretty good around me," she complimented.

"I ... I just accidentally said I like your pussy."

"Well, you're a guy. I'm sure you think about pussy all the time."

I was speechless. That was the most honest thing I ever heard a girl say. Girls knew guys were sex fiends but acted liked we should be different. Hannah just stated plainly how guys are. It was refreshing to hear.

"Thank you," I said. "Uh..."

Did I just thank her that I think about pussy? I needed to get the conversation off me. I needed to turn the tables. The more she talked the less I talked.

I asked, "So what do you do with your fuck time?"

Hannah laughed and I didn't immediately know why. My words replayed in my head.

Oh, no! Not again!

"I'm sorry," I apologized. "I meant fuck time."

"Free time," she said.

"What?" Dang it! I did it once more. "Yes, free time."

"You're cute," she said.

Cute? Was I cute in a blithering idiot kind of way because I didn't constantly drool? Was I cute like one's three old niece was cute?

Cute? I knew what cute was. Cute was a pretty girl like Hannah. Hannah was cute. The thought of Hannah's cuteness stirred my cock and altered the way I moved as I cleaned the store. Hopefully she wouldn't notice.

We finished our work without further frustration.


We were together again two evenings later. I was determined to make Hannah talk so I looked less blithering.

"You never answered my question about your..." I slowed down and spoke carefully. " ... free time."

"My fuck time?" she responded.

Oh, no!

Wait a minute...

"Gotcha!" she said. I breathed out a giant sigh of relief. "You spoke properly."

I would be mad at her if not for my growing attachment to her. Did I mention she was cute?

"I just like to hang out with my friend," Hannah said.

"Boyfriend?" I questioned.

"No. Jen. A good friend I've known since 6th grade."

"That's cool," I said. My heart rose with fanciful ideas of possibilities. My cock rose with more pragmatic ideas.

"Yeah, she's great. I love her." She hastily then said, "Not in that way."

"I didn't take it in that way."

"Good! I'm not a lesbian. I like boys."

"What kind of boys?" I asked.

"Uh..." she said. Hannah's face turned a cute shade of light red. "I don't know. Nice boys."

"Nice boys?"

I wanted to know what a nice boy was.

"I haven't dated very much. Just a few times. I've only kissed and one time a guy copped a tit squeeze. I'm not very experienced."

She looked down right bashful. She was so cute!

"I don't have much experience either," I said for sympathy.

"So what have you done with a girl?" she asked.

I gulped. "Just tried out kissing."

"Oh, like me?" She sounded surprised. "Was it good?"

My thoughts scurried everywhere. I decided on honesty.

I said in a hushed tone, "Yes, it was good."


"Do you think guys like me?" Hannah asked almost immediately as we started our closing routines.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.