The Trailer Park: The Second Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Second Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Tony thought being in love solved all his problems, Then Robbie moved to town.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   Slow  

"Oh God, yes," Tami moaned as I drove my cock deep inside her.

My hands were up inside her sweater, massaging her breasts. I let my thumbs rest on her nipples as I stood behind her. "What's the magic word?" I whispered, then followed my voice into her ear and let my tongue caress it's ridges.

"Don't stop," she moaned.

"Close enough," I agreed and nibbled on her earlobe.

We'd been fucking slowly for several minutes, and now I picked up the pace. The backs of my thighs were aching. I was just enough taller than Tami that I had to squat a little to enter her, and after awhile it got uncomfortable.

Though not as uncomfortable as the cold hard ground beneath us.

"If Orville were still around, do you think he'd be watching us?"

If I live to be a hundred--and I plan to--I don't think I'll ever get a stranger question during sex.

"Orville didn't strike me as the voyeur type." I pulled my cock out of her pussy and leaned back enough that I could rub it against the crack of her butt, which let me straighten my legs for a few seconds. Then I pushed it between her thighs again. I felt her hand grasp it and guide it once more into her pussy as I pressed forward hard.

"Isn't this the best place to... you know."

Tami amazed me. I hoped she always would. She had a cock buried in her most private place and still didn't want to say the word 'fuck.'

"If it wasn't forty degrees, it would be perfect," I agreed.

We were standing in the middle of the clearing where I had played with Alana. Our jeans and underwear were draped around our ankles while we got it on where--as Tami said--Alana didn't get any.

I think the idea that she was doing something that Alana hadn't made it even better for Tami. The fact that we were doing it in a clearing where someone could walk in on us at any time made it a little more risky for both of us. It was the spice for our lovemaking.

I drove home again, and could feel my balls swell. "I hope you're almost there, because I..." I couldn't finish the sentence as I was hit with the first wave of release. Tami groaned, and I knew that her own orgasm was flooding her at the same time. I slowed and milked my cock in her pussy. I wondered if it was frustrating for my little swimmers to search for a fertile egg that wasn't there.

I pulled out of Tami and turned her to face me, then kissed her forehead, her eyelids, her nose, and finally her mouth. As our lips came together her tongue probed forward and danced with mine.

I was so lucky. I couldn't imagine anything being better than this. Tami and I were so in synch that we came together more often than not. From my reading, both the erotic story sites and the sometimes more accurate psychology and physiology research, I knew that was rare. Of course part of that was guys who finished and didn't care if the girl got off or not.

I pulled away from the kiss and looked Tami in the eye. "Would you be offended if I covered the little guy up? Now that he's out of his nice warm cave, he's freezing."

"God, yes," she said and reached down to pull her clothes back on.

I dressed quickly, took her hand, and we started walking back to the park.

Tami gave me a quirky smile. "Did you ever think that outdoor sex in Washington in October may not be the smartest thing we could do?"

I grinned. "The thought crossed my mind. Especially when I was pulling the little guy out of your pussy."

Tami blushed, then grinned. "I thought it Big Tony?"

"Well, sometimes it's Big Tony, but after a couple of rounds with you, it's just the little guy."

"I'm sorry, little guy," she said and reached over and patted the crotch of my jeans. It didn't even stir. "Just think of all the fun we could have had while your parents were gone. You could have farmed Traci off to Ann's house, and I could have spent all night."

"No, I couldn't."

Tami giggled. "No, you couldn't," she agreed. "Tony you have a bad case of responsibility. Most kids our age would have gone crazy having the house to themselves for four days--hell, most high schoolers would, too--but not my Tony."

It was the kind of comment that was insulting and complimentary at the same time. "I guess I'm too dull."

"Oh boy!" she said, stopping and pulling me into another long kiss. "Not dull, just different," she added when we got our breath back.

We walked down the trail until we came to the back of the trailer park. Mr. Lansing, who owned the trailer next to the trail, was just coming out of his storage shed. He smiled at us. "And just what were you kids doing in the woods by yourselves?" he asked with a slightly lecherous grin.

"Just looking for owls," I told him and felt Tami squeeze my hand.

Lansing nodded, obviously not believing me, then turned and locked up the shed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.