The Trailer Park: The Second Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Second Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Tony thought being in love solved all his problems, Then Robbie moved to town.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   Slow  

The bleachers at the football field were cold.

I was glad I didn't sit here much.

I watched the field.

"How long are you planning to sit here?" a voice asked from behind me.

"Till the game's over," I said without taking my eyes off the field.

"Tony, they canceled the game," the voice said as it sat down beside me.

"That's what they want you to believe."

"Tony, there's three inches of snow on the field."

I turned and looked at Robbie sitting beside me. "What, you can't throw the ball in a little snow?"

"Brother, I can throw the ball anywhere, anytime. You just make sure you're there when it arrives."

I turned back to the field. "It's two minutes left in the first quarter. We have the ball on our thirty. Brian just picked off the interception so it's first down."

"Who's at QB? You or me?"

"We're running 32-right. There it goes, you take the snap..."

She picked up the thread. "You're in motion and take the hand-off. Here comes their tackle, that big kid we've heard about..."

In my mind I could see it so clearly. "They think it's a running play and come after me. You block him as I fade back and fire a rocket to Kevin..."

"Damn!" we said together. "Right off his fingertips." We turned to look at each other.

"Why'd they have to cancel the game?" I moaned.

Robbie smiled. Somehow that made it a little better. "Tony, we've got three inches of snow. There's supposed to be twice that in the next few hours. Gates Middle is a long way away. You don't want them risking their lives just so you can play football do you?"

We looked at each other and Robbie waited about fifteen seconds before adding, "Well?"

"I'm thinking about it," I grumbled.

"Tony!" I flinched involuntarily and almost said, "Yes, ma'am!" She'd sounded like my mother.

"I know. No, I don't want anybody getting hurt. But, it's just... I mean it was the last game of the season."

"It's the last game of the season, On a Friday night at home," she sang in a surprisingly clear strong voice.

"I didn't know you could sing," I muttered, realizing how stupid it sounded even as the words left my mouth.

"I'm supergirl. I can do anything,"

"That I believe."

"You're sweet," she said and leaned forward to kiss me.

"What was that song?"

"Just something from the seventies. It's about a kid who plays good, because his father, who was blind, died and now can see him. 'It's the first time that my father's seen me play, '" she sang.

"Cool."

"Kinda corny, but kinda cool."

I kept looking at Robbie. She was wearing a fur-trimmed hooded parka. Two long strands of red hair poked out of the hood and hung down in front. A few flakes of snow dotted her head and shoulders. I wished I'd brought my camera because it was an incredible picture.

"What are you looking at?"

"An angel," I whispered.

"Damn. I've been warned about you." She leaned forward and kissed me again. This time, instead of a peck on the cheek, she tilted her head and went for my mouth. As our lips met it was like a surge of electricity went through me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.