The Trailer Park: The Second Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Second Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Tony thought being in love solved all his problems, Then Robbie moved to town.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   Slow  

"You want to fuck her, don't you?"

Hell yes! "Do you really think that's a fair question right now?"

"Fair?"

"Fair. Tami, I think I love..."

"You think?"

How did a nice peaceful Saturday afternoon with my girlfriend turn into a fight. "Tamarone Elizabeth Sharp. I am thirteen years old, and while I think I'm in love, I'm smart enough to realize that I don't have the experience to really know for sure."

"You don't have to bite my head off. Geez."

We stared at each other. No, that's not right, we lost ourselves in each others eyes.

Tami broke the spell. "You were telling me why asking a question isn't fair."

I sighed. "It's not the asking. It's the question. And the timing."

"What's wrong with the timing?"

"You may not have noticed, but there's something long and hard sticking in your pussy."

"I noticed." Tami started rocking again. "But it's not that long."

If I hadn't been flat on my back with Tami riding my cock, I would have walked out in a huff. Well, maybe not.

"And how would you know?"

"I've been around," she said with an air of worldliness.

"Oh really." I grabbed her shoulders and rolled.

"Oh, kinky. The guy on top. What will they think of next?"

I was beginning to understand most guys' appreciation for dumb blondes. Someone who would moan on cue and not talk.

Tami's feet settled on my back, one heel on the small of my back and the other rubbing the top of my butt crack. I tried to keep most of my weight on my hands and knees, but thrust forcefully into the teenaged girl. I guess I was trying to prove just how long I was.

"So, do you want to fuck her?"

"God I hate you," I said in exasperation.

"I can tell," she giggled as our pelvises slapped together.

I could feel the energy building inside me and I thrust faster and harder. "Couldn't you just shut up and enjoy the moment?"

"I am enjoying the moment." She shuddered and pushed her hips upward to meet mine.

"Damn you." My balls seemed to be pulsating.

"I, oh, here it comes. Tony, God, Tony don't stop!"

"I'm..." I didn't know what I was. My balls seemed to explode and push streams of newly produced sperm up to my cock. I'd swear my cock was expanding as I rammed it home again and again. Tami reached up and pulled my chest toward her and we clung together as I pumped my hips one more time and released into her.

Suddenly my mind filled with and image of millions of little tadpoles all swimming toward a single goal. An egg. A single shining egg on a little pedestal, unguarded. The holy grail of every one of the little swimmers.

I rolled off Tami and sat on the edge of the bed. My stomach felt like I was about to revisit the grilled cheese sandwich I'd had for lunch. I was having trouble breathing.

Why hadn't I thought of this before?

I tried to think. How many times? Damn, I wasn't sure I could count that high. Almost every day during the summer. Except for her... Well, almost every day. A couple of times a week since school started.

Why hadn't I thought of this before?

I could picture Tami and me, together, starting a family. But I didn't want the kid starting pre-school before I started college.

Why hadn't I thought of this before?

I knew why. I was in love. Or lust. Both.

I didn't want to ruin Tami's life before it really got started. Hell, I didn't want to ruin my life. Mom was going to kill me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.