The Trailer Park: The Second Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Second Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 30

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Tony thought being in love solved all his problems, Then Robbie moved to town.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   Slow  

"Mrs. Temple, uh, hi."

I'd never known the woman well, and since I'd beaten up on Kenny last year, I doubt we'd spoken five words.

"It's a beautiful night, and Tami and were about to talk a walk. We, uh, thought the girls might like to join us."

"Alana's not here."

"We were thinking about Mikee and Kelly."

"Mikee?" she said with a suspicious tone. "And Kelly?" as if the combination had never occurred to her. "How long were you going to be?"

I looked at my watch. "It's about eight now. Maybe an hour or two. We thought we'd walk around for awhile, then sit on the front lawn and look at the stars. And there's no school tomorrow," I reminded her.

"Let me ask them," she said and closed the door in my face. I looked at the street and shrugged at Tami.

A minute later, the door opened and the two girls rushed out onto the porch with me.

"Yes, Mom," Mikee said.

"We will, Mom," Kelly chimed in before Mikee closed the door.

"Hi, girls," I said and gave them a quick group hug. We hadn't talked since they outed me to Robbie. I took their hands, and we walked down the steps to Tami on the street. She gave each girl a hug, then took Mikee's hand. I took Kelly's and put my arm around her back, my hand sliding naturally into the back pocket of her cut-offs.

We walked up the street toward my house. The sun had just gone down, and the night was in the process of going from the faded colors of dusk to the crisp darkness of night.

"Tony?" Kelly said tentatively.

"Yes, Munchkin."

"I'm sorry if I got you in trouble. With your girlfriend I mean."

"We're sorry," Mikee added.

"Are you real mad?" Kelly asked in a small voice.

"I'm not even a little mad."

"You're not?" Mikee asked.

"For real?" Kelly added.

"For real," I agreed. "Besides, Robbie and I made up yesterday, so I love the whole world."

"There you are." Robbie stepped off my porch and walked toward us.

"What's she doing here?" Mikee asked, almost in a hiss.

"She's going for a walk with us. She was just inside, calling her dad." Even in the semi-darkness of the street I could make out Mikee's frown.

Robbie stopped in front of us. "Hi, I'm Robbie. You must be Kelly. Tony's told me a lot about you."

She stepped closer and whispered into the eleven-year-old's ear. I caught the words "ticklish" and "pussy," and Kelly giggled.

"And that makes you Mikee," she said, stepping in front of the other sister.

"Michelle."

"Mikee, I hear you want my boyfriend."

"I... uh... I don't... I wouldn't... that is... never..."

"Don't sweat it. Some days, I'd not only give him to you, I'd gift wrap him."

"I love you too," I said.

"You stay out of this," Robbie snapped, then kissed me.

"I suppose you want him too?" she asked, looking back at Kelly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.