The Trailer Park: The Second Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Second Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 26

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Tony thought being in love solved all his problems, Then Robbie moved to town.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   Slow  

"We're here!" somebody shouted.

My eyes opened slowly. What the hell?

My door opened, and Kelly ran in and jumped on me. "Your parents are gone and we can play all morning." She kissed me hard and hugged me through the sheet and blanket.

'This isn't right, ' I thought. Then: 'Why not, you've done it before.'

Mikee followed her into the room. "She's always first," she complained.

"That's cause I save the best for last. Besides, she runs."

There was something wrong.

Kelly sat up and started pulling her shirt off. "Mikee made out with some kid at the dance last night," she informed me as her shorts joined her shirt on the floor. She wasn't wearing anything else.

I looked at the seventh grader.

"Billy Creswell. Robbie told him to dance with me and we... well, he's nice."

I grinned at her, and she almost shyly started pulling her shirt off. Kelly started pulling my blanket off me.

'What's wrong with this picture?' a voice in the back of my head yelled.

'What could be wrong about waking up to two hot girls ready for sex?' I told it.

Two hot girls.

Two hot girls?

Oh, my God. Robbie and Tami!

"You've got to get..." I looked at the door. Tami's face was expressionless, but Robbie's was shocked. I'd finally managed to surprise her.

Tami draped her arm around Robbie's shoulder. "Come on," she said, leading Robbie back toward my parents' room.

I considered my options. I could research that monastery I'd been thinking about. Except they liked to really get into the religion thing, and I wasn't sure I could. Homosexuality seemed like an option. I suppose Luke was kinda cute, but he didn't look very cuddly. Maybe I could talk my parents into moving again. They say Boston is nice. We have cousins there. I could start over. Maybe not make the same mistakes.

"Oh, God," Kelly said, looking at the door.

"Fuck!" Mikee said, then clamped her hand over her mouth.

I couldn't agree with her more.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.