The Trailer Park: The Second Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Second Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 25

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Tony thought being in love solved all his problems, Then Robbie moved to town.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   Slow  

"I know you planned this. But how the hell did you get my dad, her mom, and your folks to go along with it?"

I grinned knowingly.

Actually, it just happened. Tami's mom was going to be gone for the weekend and had already arranged with my mom for Tami to stay with us. Then Aunt Patti called from Kirkland and invited all of us up. My mom wanted to go because she hadn't seen her sister since her surgery. She talked to Tami's mom, and they decided that we were old enough and trustworthy enough to stay by ourselves. Besides, there was nothing that we could do overnight that we couldn't have been doing during the day. And both women were smart enough to suspect that we had.

Then Robbie had decided to spend the night with Tami after the dance, and her dad had gotten into the act. And now, I had the house to myself with two hot babes until Tami's mom got home tomorrow afternoon.

Tami excused herself and went to the bathroom.

"So now you get your threesome," Robbie said in a low voice, her face unreadable.

"No," I said quickly.

Robbie looked surprised. Hell, I was surprised.

"No?"

"Tami's not ready for something like that."

"She'll be fine. I'll explain about the bet."

"No," I said firmly. Robbie blinked. She might be fine, but I didn't think I could handle Tami watching while I made love to Robbie, or vice versa. I guess I'm a wimp. It was one thing for Kelly to watch me and her sister, or Mikee to watch me and Kelly. But Robbie watching my cock sink into Tami? I don't think so.

"So what about the bet?"

"Let's just say, I won, Tami's going to stay a brunette, and leave it at that."

Robbie stared at me.

Tami came back. "What's wrong?"

"I was just trying to figure out how I wound up with a nice guy."

"You know what they say," I said, "Unlucky in love... Maybe you have a career as a card counter."

Tami looked from Robbie to me and back again.

"So what happens now?" Robbie asked finally.

"Well, I'm going to kiss you a hell of a lot better than Tami did. Then I'm going to kiss her a lot better than you did. That should bring you both back to the hetero lifestyle. Then I'm gonna go to my room, climb in bed, and pull the covers over my head. I got cut from the baseball team today, so I'm gonna cry myself to sleep."

Robbie and I were sitting on the coach, so I grabbed her and pressed my mouth to hers. The kiss lasted centuries as our tongues intertwined and her breathe mingled with mine. My hand massaged her breast beneath her frilly dress. I broke away and kissed her once more, lightly, on the lips.

Then I stood and pulled Tami into a tight embrace. My hand caressed her ass as our lips met as hotly as Robbie and mine. When I finished, I kissed her gently and walked to my room.

"There's two other beds. One of you can take Traci's and the other my parents', or you can share my parents'. It's big enough," I said over my shoulder before I closed my door.

"Two girls and a house to himself, and he goes to bed," I heard Robbie say through the door. "He needs someone to take care of him."

"Lucky he's got us," Tami said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.