The Trailer Park: The Second Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Second Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Tony thought being in love solved all his problems, Then Robbie moved to town.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   Slow  

They say that school is all about cliques and social status. I was pretty sure that between quarterbacking the best football team the school had in years and walking into the Spring Dance with two beautiful ladies on my arms, I had peaked. Nobody was going to top that.

It had taken a lot of convincing to get Tami to come. She hadn't wanted to be a fifth wheel. But I told her that at worst she was a third wheel and that trikes were a lot more stable than bikes. Then I added she'd be a fifth wheel if I invited Mikee and Kelly too. She just gave me her look and let me talk her into coming.

"Everyone's staring," Tami whispered.

"Yeah, they are," Robbie agreed, sounding very satisfied.

I don't think they had coordinated, they hadn't had time, but Robbie and Tami complimented each other. Robbie's dress was a vivid blue, while Tami's was a bright red in a similar style. I almost wished I'd gone all white, but I wore a light blue sport shirt and jeans.

The dance was typical middle school. The gym was decorated in streamers and posters, though we did have a disco ball suspended from the ceiling that somebody had donated years ago.

The band, a local high school group, was playing a slow dance when we walked in, so I parked Tami in a chair and took Robbie out on the dance floor. I guess I'm old-fashioned, but I like the slower dances where I actually get to touch my partner. Of course, back in the fourth grade when I'd learned, I thought it was torture.

Robbie was a good dancer. Which was no surprise. If there was anything Robbie wasn't good at, I hadn't discovered it yet. And she felt good in my arms as I held her close.

From the looks we were getting from Mr. Parker, the vice-principal, too close. But the student handbook didn't specify a distance for dancing, so I ignored him. But I wouldn't be surprised if next year's handbook didn't fix the omission. Do you measure from the thighs? The hips? Or the chests? Maybe take an average of all three. I could see Parker wandering the dance floor with a tape measure and a calculator.

The song ended and the band started another slow one, so I exchanged Robbie for Tami. Tami wasn't as sure of herself as Robbie, but she was a good dancer anyway. Especially when she forgot about trying to dance and just let the music take over.

Robbie lost no time in finding another partner, a seventh grader who'd been leaning against the wall, trying to be invisible. A couple of minutes in Robbie's arms and the kid looked like Casanova. Damn, I love her.

The next song was faster, so I brought Tami over to the side and sat down. Tami hesitated, then plopped down on my leg. A minute later, Robby joined us, sitting in the chair next to me. "I got dumped," she said and pointed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.