The Trailer Park: The Second Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Second Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 23

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Tony thought being in love solved all his problems, Then Robbie moved to town.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   Slow  

"Thanks for dinner, sir. That was great."

"Thanks, Tony, it's nice to be appreciated."

"Hey! I made the potatoes and the salad."

I looked at Robbie and keeping my face neutral said, "They were okay." I watched her simmer for a few seconds, then corrected myself. "Robbie, they were incredible. Where did you learn to cook like that?"

"Robbie could cook better than, ur, her mother when she was six."

"Roberta has many talents," I said, conscious of the many sharp instruments near her hands.

"Yes she does," her dad agreed.

I'd been invited to dinner and a tour of his collection. He'd picked Robbie and me up after practice, started dinner, and then showed me the two dozen guns he owned. I especially liked his first gun. He'd found it in South Carolina when he was just a little older than me. It was a pistol that had belonged to Francis Marion, the legendary Swamp Fox.

Then he cooked a lemon garlic chicken that was out of this world.

"Robbie has been keeping me up-to-date on your try-outs. Get cut today?"

"Nope. I'm going to make it to Friday, just like I thought. We're down to sixteen now, counting me."

"And you still think he'll cut you tomorrow?"

"I'm sure of it." Especially after a few guilty looks he'd given me after practice today.

"And Roberta tells me you have a bet about it."

I'd been sipping my Coke, swallowed wrong, and started coughing. When I'd recovered I looked at Robbie, who was sitting with her hands folded on the table in front her, looking innocent.

I wondered if I could crack her angelic look if I said, "Yeah, she, Tami and I are going to do a threesome."

I decided I wasn't that brave. "Yeah, Tami was thinking about dying her hair, so I bet that if I won, she and Robbie couldn't dye their hair, and if I lost, they could dye mine."

"You're a braver man than I am."

"Gunga Din," I said, finishing the quote. Her dad raised his eyebrows. "Mom and Dad are into old movies. I was raised on a diet of Cary Grant, with a little John Wayne and the Marx Brothers thrown in."

"That explains a lot."


Upstairs, I closed the door and pulled Robbie into a long kiss.

"Somebody's been practicing," Robbie said when she pulled away.

"An hour a day with my forearm." I lifted my arm in front of my face and kissed it for several seconds. "And the vacuum cleaner hose."

Robbie laughed and fell back on the bed.

"Since your dad knows we're doing it, he won't be surprised to her the bed squeaking," I suggested with a hand on my belt.

"Knowing it and having it rubbed in his face are two completely different things. And he does have gunpowder and ammo for all those guns," she said as she sat up.

I let my hand drop and pouted.

"On the other hand. He does give me my privacy." Robbie reached up and slipped her finger under my belt and pulled me over in front of her. She pulled my fly down and expertly extracted Big Tony from his cocoon. "I see your friend wants to come out and play," she said, stroking it.

"With you, every chance it gets."

Robbie opened her mouth wide and maneuvered my cock until it bumped into the back of her throat, then closed down on it, her lips almost at the base.

"Robbie, could you come here?"

"Damn!" she said after she released my cock. "Coming, Daddy!" she yelled. A bad choice of words, cause in a minute or two I would have been. "Don't move, and don't put your friend away."

Robbie shot out the door, leaving it open.

There's something inherently awkward about standing in a girl's room, alone, with your dick hanging out. Add an open door and it was downright creepy.

She was back in a minute and closed the door behind her. "He just wanted to know about tomorrow night," she explained as she sat down on the bed again. "Now where was I?"

I answered by pointing my cock at her mouth and pushing forward. Her lips opened and the warm moist cave of her mouth enveloped my favorite appendage again.

"Robbie!" her dad called from downstairs. I was thinking about borrowing one of his guns. "Never mind. I found it." I didn't care what it was as I stroked her hair. It took only a minute before her tongue and lips coaxed my personal elixir of life from my body, and I fell on her bed beside her, drained.

"Thanks, I needed that."

"I guess. You been checking out Mrs. McGinty again?"

I grinned.

"Or was it Allie Smidt in her track shorts after school?"

"Allie?" I choked.

"Or Tabitha? Or Paula Grey? Or Alana Temple?"

"I, uh, that is..."

"Tami's been telling me about your love life while we watch you practice."

"Tami talks too much. There ought to be a law."

"There is. It requires old girlfriends to brief new ones."

I rolled onto my back. Big Tony flopped around outside my jeans. "All of those happened while you were still in Tennessee. In fact, they happened when Tami wasn't even talking to me, so..."

"Relax stud. I wasn't charging you with a crime."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.