The Trailer Park: The Second Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Second Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Tony thought being in love solved all his problems, Then Robbie moved to town.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   Slow  

"Make it stop!" I grabbed my head as if in agony.

Robbie looked out her opened door at me. "Make what stop?"

I dropped to my knees, a look of agony on my face. "The music. Stop the music!"

"What music?"

"I can't tell you. It's like a virus."

I dropped to my side, then rolled on my back, looking up at her. "Make it stop. Please! I'll go mad."

"Poor baby," Robbie said, then reached down and grabbed me by the armpits and pulled me in the door so she could shut it. "How did it start?"

"I was talking to dad and watching the news. We saw a story, and I made some snide comment about it. Then he said the words."

"What words?" Robbie asking kneeling by my head.

"It's a small world, after all," I said and grinned.

Robbie looked at me questioningly. Then the reality set in. "Oh, God. I hear it too."

I started, then Robbie joined in:

"It's a small world after all.

"It's a small world after all.

"It's a small world after all.

"It's a small, small world."

We finished in perfect harmony.

"It won't stop," she said.

"I know."

"How can we stop it?"

"There's only one known cure. Music and sex. Lots of music. Lots of sex."

"You pervert. You did this to me on purpose."

I grinned.

Robbie held out her hand. I took it and we stood up. For a moment we grinned at each other, then hand-in-hand we raced for the stairs.

Robbie sat at her computer. "Any particular genre?"

"Rock. Some Alice Cooper, The Doors, Iron Butterfly."

Robbie shot me a look. Not my usual music, but somehow we had to drive the demons out. She used her mouse to click several things on the screen and the music started;

"Riders on the storm..."

"Now what?" she asked, standing.

"You're wearing too many clothes."

She giggled. "So are you."

We both started shedding unnecessary coverings. When we were naked I stepped to her and pulled her into a hard embrace and smothered her mouth with mine.

I dropped slowly to my knees kissing a line from her mouth to her pelvis. I was so incredible lucky to have her. I stood, picked her up, and carried her to the bed. I dropped her from about two feet and watched her bounce, enjoying the surprised look on her face before I pressed my face again to her pelvis and kissed all the area around her mound. I nuzzled in the soft down above her slit, then kissed my way down one thigh and up the other.

I spread her legs and gently kissed her slit from top to bottom and back again. My tongue flicked out, barely past my lips so that my taste buds could enjoy the experience that was Robbie. I'd tasted how many girls? Seven? No, nine. I'd almost forgotten Alana and Stephanie--briefly I wondered if Alana's friends would return this summer—and each girl had her own... flavor.

I used my thumbs to open Robbie and then started licking her exposed cunt.

I thrust my tongue deep into her hole, letting my taste buds savor her.

Robbie grabbed my ears and pulled me up to her, pulling my mouth to hers and pushing her tongue deep into my mouth. I felt her hand on my cock, and she was guiding it toward her pussy. The head slipped between her lips and I pushed hard, entering her. We both moaned, deep in our throats.

Something was playing, though my mind wasn't clear enough to recognize what. But it had a driving bass line and I fell into rhythm with it, driving deep into my lover as Robbie thrust her hips to me.

I felt the relief I needed stirring within me as the sperm in my balls seemed to boil. Too soon, I thought. I wasn't ready. But my body was, and cum spurted from my cock and coated Robbie's insides. As I drove my wilting stick into Robbie, milking it, I felt her stiffen, then relax, and knew that she'd gone over the edge too.

We clung together, enjoying the feeling of being together, being attached, being one.


I lay on my back and enjoyed the image as much as the sensation. Robbie straddled me, my cock once again embedded in her tight hot pussy. This was my favorite position, lying flat, the girl sitting on me and doing all the work. To hell with the macho man-on-top. This was the ultimate.

Robbie was enjoying a slow up, forward, down and back rhythm and looking down on me as dreamily as I looked up at her. I reached out and ran my thumb across the top of her slit.

"That was mean," she murmured.

"What, playing with your pussy?" I raised my hand and captured her nipple between thumb and forefinger and gently rolled it.

"No. The song when you first got here."

I grinned. "I told you not to ask. It's contagious."

"It sure is."

"It's hard to believe that the same people who gave us Bambi, The Little Mermaid and The Lion King could also be responsible for that curse of music."

Robbie nodded. The music had changed to the new age stuff we'd both started to like, though I didn't recognize the piece that was playing.

"I'm surprised that you're up to this. I mean, after three days of baseball try-outs."

"I'm resilient." I grinned. "Besides, that's why I'm letting you do all the work."

"Liar. You always let me do all the work."

I grinned again. "Just Thursday and Friday and I win my bet. A threesome." I leered up at her.

"So how many girls have you fucked with this piece of steel?" Robbie asked casually, the rhythm of her hips picking up slightly.

A warning light came on in my head, and a mental klaxon announced a loaded question. I was pretty sure that Robbie knew Tami was my first. And she knew that when she and I got hot and heavy, right after Tami and I broke up, that I didn't want to do it with anyone. So any number other than two was dangerous. Unfortunately, any number other than four was a lie.

"More than one."

Robbie reached behind her and wrapped her fingers around my balls. The feeling was incredible. Then she squeezed, and pain became part of the equation. "You're very good at evading questions you don't want to answer." She squeezed again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.