The Trailer Park: The Second Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Second Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Tony thought being in love solved all his problems, Then Robbie moved to town.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   Slow  

Tami and I were walking around the park, just enjoying the night sky. March had come in like a lion, as the saying goes, dumping six inches of snow on us. But now, two days later, the snow was gone and it looked like spring was ready to start. It was one of those clear Washington nights when all the clouds were partying somewhere else and every star in the galaxy was trying to outshine the others.

"So what are you going to do about the offer?" she asked as we turned onto Annette Funicello for the third time.

The park had just added a swing set and other playground equipment at the south end of the front lawn. I guided her there, and we sat on the swings.

"I figure I have to try, just to see if I can. But I don't know if I'll take it."

Tami started swinging, pumping her legs.

"What about the talent show?"

"I'll try for that too."

I started swinging too, but I'd go back as she went forward. We were just out-of-sync.

It felt good just enjoying the night with Tami. I liked nights with Robbie too. But somehow it was more special with Tami. Maybe because she was my first love. There was just something about her, like the way she'd ask awkward questions at the worst possible times.

"So how many girls have you fucked?"

Any other time I would have choked, but instead I laughed. I laughed so hard that I had to stop and hold my side, trying to get my breath back.

"What's so funny?" she asked. She didn't stop swinging, but she slowed down to look at me.

That was something else about Tami: that look she could give me. Robbie had a look just about like it, but different. Hell, Mikee and Kelly had looks too. I wondered if they were born with it, or if there was a secret girl training camp somewhere.

"I was just think that one of the things that made you special was your talent for asking awkward questions."

"Then I asked an awkward question."

"It's a gift."

"With great power, comes great responsibility," she said, quoting Spider-man. "I'll try to use my powers for good."

"Ever watch Nick-at-Night?"

"Sometimes."

"Ever seen Murphy Brown?"

"I love that show."

"I can see you as Murphy. Not that bitter, but asking tough questions and watching your victims squirm."

"So you think I should take journalism next year?"

I thought about it. Nether of us had a clue where life was going to lead us, but I really could see Tami as Murphy Brown."Yeah, I think you have to try it."

"What about you? Can you see yourself as Jimmy Olsen?"

I laughed again. "Sure, why not? Let's give it a try. But instead of Murphy Brown and Jimmy Olsen, we can be Clark Kent and Lois Lane. But without the cape and the tights. They look uncomfortable."

"You know, if my gift is asking awkward questions, you have a talent too."

I knew what was coming. The mind reading thing was definitely getting easier. "Oh?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.