The Trailer Park: The Second Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Second Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tony thought being in love solved all his problems, Then Robbie moved to town.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   Slow  

"I heard you're the guy to talk to."

You know how a car engine can over-rev when it's not in gear. That's what my brain was doing. A small part of it wanted to know, "Heard from who? Talk to about what?" The rest of it was scanning every pixel of the picture in front of me. A last small part of it was willing my cock not to rip through my jeans.

She was my age, plus or minus a year. Copper red hair that hung to her belt. Right now that hair was loose with some of it hanging down her front over her left breast and the rest down her back. She was a little taller than I was, maybe an inch at most. And the breast that wasn't obscured by hair looked about softball size.

Her white t-shirt with a picture of the three Jimmy Neutron girls was tied off at her midriff. She wasn't wearing a bra, and I could tell that her areola was about the size of a Kennedy fifty-cent piece and topped with a nice pointy nipple. Short cut-offs and legs that did a lot more than just reach the ground completed the picture.

When I'd opened the door, she had a basic hello-type smile, but now that changed to a grin. "You're Tony aren't you? Speak English?"

"Uh..."

"Habla Espanol?"

"Uh..."

"Parlay-view Fran-case? German? Latin? Swahili?"

My brain was slowly spinning down, and I tried to remind myself that I was in love with what's-her-name. I mean, Tami.

"Uh, I'm Tony."

"He speaks. That's a start."

I knew I was being insulted, but I didn't care. Her voice tasted like honey with just a little tang. God, southern accents were so sexy.

"You wanted to talk to me?"

"I'm Robbie. I go to your school."

"No you don't," I said automatically. If she'd been there I'd know.

She laughed. "Silly. I just started Thursday."

She'd gone to my school for two days and I didn't know it. I must have been high on something.

"I don't think so. Our school is for mortals, not angels," I said before I could think about it. What a corny line.

Robbie giggled. "I can see I need to watch out for you."

She looked past me at the living room, and I realized that I was keeping her standing on the porch. I opened the door wide and motioned toward the sofa with a half-bow. Robbie giggled again but stepped inside and moved toward the sofa.

I glanced around outside, then closed the door behind her.

She was sitting on the sofa, leaning against the back with her hands behind her head and her legs slightly open. The position made her chest stick out. She'd brushed her hair back, and now both nipples strained against the cotton material. The crotch of her cut-offs was only about two inches across, and I could see hints of her lime green panties on either side.

I'm not sure that I ever would have stopped staring, except I'd stopped breathing and eventually the need for oxygen brought me back to the world. As I looked up into her eyes I could tell she'd been studying me. There was a rumor that we were going to dissect a frog this year and then study it's insides under a microscope. Now I could empathize.

I settled on the arm of the sofa, a habit my mom hated, and tried to look at her normally instead of like a pedophile at a third grade picnic.

She nodded, then smiled. "I need a favor."

'Anything!' I wanted to shout. My CD collection. My baseball cards. My bank account which represented about eight hundred hours of mowing lawns and pulling weeds. My first born son. Hell, Tami and I had talked about having six kids, I was ready to sign them all over right now.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.