The Trailer Park: The Second Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Second Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Tony thought being in love solved all his problems, Then Robbie moved to town.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   Slow  

I knocked on the door.

Robbie opened it and smiled.

I cleared my throat.

"And I'll sing you to sleep, after the lovin', with a song I just wrote yesterday." I sang.

"What?"

"Oh wait. I'm not supposed to sing that for another half-an-hour."

"What are you talking about."

"You'll figure it out," I told her as, in one motion, I came in, scooped her up, and kicked the door closed. "I have great faith in you," I said as I climbed the stairs toward her bedroom.

"What's gotten into you," Robbie giggled.

"Well, yesterday Mrs McGinty was wearing these black fishnet stockings..." I nudged her door open with my foot, carried her in, and deposited her on her bed.

"Mrs McGinty, huh?" Mrs McGinty, the cafeteria lady, was about sixty years old, weighed about three hundred pounds, and thankfully wore long skirts so that I'd never seen her legs.

"I woke up so horny, and since you said your dad was going to be gone all day..."

"You just thought you'd ride your bike over here and have your way with me?"

"Actually, I walked. I was afraid if I rode my bike, I might only have energy enough to fuck you five or six times."

"Five or six times?"

"Before lunch."

It had been a long two weeks.

After I'd fucked Mikee, Kelly wanted to lose her cherry, but I managed to say no. Until the next day anyway, when her sister threatened to hold me down for her.

Then, between practicing for a school concert with the advanced vocals group, and parents who actually stayed home, I'd never had a chance to be alone with Robbie for more than a couple of minutes. And I didn't want her first time to be a quickie.

"Did you ever consider I may not want to fuck you five or six times." She giggled. "Before lunch. Or even once, for that matter."

"But you can't refuse me."

Robbie turned cold, and I realized that it sounded like I was going to do this whether she wanted to or not.

"You don't realize what day this is, do you?"

"What day is it?" she asked, suspiciously.

"This is the day that the whole world celebrates the glory of my birth."

"Your birthday?"

"And guess what I'd like for my present?" I reached down and captured a foot and pulled her sock off.

"How many guesses do I get?"

"Five." I pulled off her other sock.

Robbie giggled. "You want a train set?"

"Nope. Fifth birthday." I grabbed the bottoms of her sweat pants and pulled. They slid down easily, and I held them up like a matador's cape and took a short bow.

"Tinker toys?"

"Fourth and sixth birthdays. Would you sit up for a minute?"

She sat up. I positioned her arms over her head, grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt, and yanked it up and off.

"A chemistry set?"

"Tenth birthday, and Dad swore never again. The house stunk for weeks." I grabbed the bottom of her sports bra and pulled it up and off as well, then lowered her arms and pushed her back into a reclining position.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.