The Trailer Park: The Second Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Second Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Tony thought being in love solved all his problems, Then Robbie moved to town.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   Slow  

"Ladies."

Mikee and Kelly turned and looked at me.

I smiled my most charming smile. "And what are you up to today?" At least it didn't hurt to smile anymore, and two weeks had hidden the bruises so I wouldn't scare the girls.

"We want to go swimming," Mikee said, and they turned back to staring at the fence around the pool. And the locked gate.

I grinned. "Well, even if the gate was unlocked, and even if there was water in the pool, you'd be bumping into ice cubes. I mean, it's almost February."

The girls turned to me again and pouted.

Damn, they were even cuter when they pouted.

"Ladies," I said, stepping forward and putting my arms around them, "I can't offer you a swimming pool, but how about some hot chocolate and a bathtub.?"

"You just want to see us naked," Kelly said with a giggle.

"Well, it has been awhile."

Both girls grinned.

"You never come visiting anymore," I accused as I steered them toward my house.

"Well, Tami..."

"You don't need Tami's permission to come see me, whether it's to say hi or other things." I leered.

Kelly giggled.

"What kind of other things?" Mikee asked seductively.

"We'll think of something. The family went to Seattle, and you know how lonely I can get."

"What about Tami?" Kelly wanted to know.

"We're just friends."

"What about Robbie?" Mikee suggested.

"Went shopping with her dad."

"So we're third choice?" Mikee said, trying to fake sounding hurt.

"Sixth, actually. There was Paula, and Allie, and Alana."

"Alana wouldn't have anything to do with you," Kelly said with a giggle.

"Yeah, you're not a senior."

"Okay, fifth."

We'd arrived at the steps in front of my trailer. "I don't know if I want to be fifth," Mikee said and pulled away.

"It's okay by me," Kelly said and snuggled close.

"Me too," Mikee admitted and hugged herself to my other side.

I grinned, and we went up the stairs and inside. "Get comfortable," I told them. "I'll make cocoa."

I came back a couple minutes later, carefully juggling three mugs of cocoa in two hands. The girls had shucked their heavy coats and were sitting on the sofa wearing jeans and t-shirts. I kinda hoped when I told them to get comfortable that they'd...

"So what have you two been up to?" I asked as I set down the cocoa and took a place on the sofa between them. "I haven't seen you since the beginning of Christmas vacation."

"I got a new bike for Christmas. And a stereo," Kelly gushed. "And I got all excellents on my report card."

"All I got was clothes."

"What did you ask for?" I asked and took a sip of cocoa.

"Well, clothes. But they..."

"You know the old saying, be careful what you wish for. What'd you get on your report card?"

"Mostly B's. Two C's. What'd you get?"

"One B, the rest A's."

"I hate smart kids," Mikee mumbled.

"I guess that's why I like your sister best." I pulled Kelly into a hug.

Kelly giggled and Mikee fumed,

I released Kelly, grabbed Mikee, and pulled her onto my lap. "You know you're cute when you're mad." I kissed her on her forehead. Then her eyelids, nose, and finally her mouth.

"Hey! What about me?" Kelly whined.

"Talk to me when you're a teenager." I saw her face set into a pout of her own. Mikee had turned thirteen a couple of weeks before Christmas.

I kissed Mikee again. Longer and deeper this time.

"But I'm almost eleven," Kelly protested. "And I've got hair on my pussy, too."

"You do?"

Kelly stood and in one move pushed her jeans and panties past her hips.

Damn. I could see six or seven hairs framing her slit.

"Hey!" Mikee protested. "I have hair, too."

"But you've had yours awhile. This is special." I reached up and stroked Kelly's hairs.

"Would you two like to be alone?" Mikee asked sarcastically.

I remembered Tami asking that question and not liking the answer. So I kissed Mikee and stroked Kelly. Damn! Little Kelly had hair.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.