The Trailer Park: The Second Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Second Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Tony thought being in love solved all his problems, Then Robbie moved to town.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   Slow  

I sat on a log by the frozen lake, watching as Robbie pulled off her sweater. She wore nothing underneath, and the cold had made her nipples stiff and hard. The fire between us barely warmed me.

On the lake, Tami skated, ignoring us.

Robbie dropped to her knees and scooted around the fire and between my legs. She slowly pulled the zipper on my jeans, and my cotton encased dick pushed up through the opening. Robbie grinned at me and then stroked it with her thumb.

She opened the top of my jeans, and Big Tony stood up a little more, pressing against the restraining underwear. Robbie wrapped her hand around the shaft, her thumb on the head just under the waistband. Her other hand slid into my jeans and cupped my balls.

I leaned my shoulders back, my face to the sky, and enjoyed the sensation.

On the lake, Tami did a kind of jumping, spinning thing. I think they call it a lutz.

Robbie pulled down my jeans and underwear. I lifted my ass to help, then sat back on the log and almost screamed. Note to self: frozen logs are cold and shouldn't be sat on by naked butts.

Robbie's hand encircled my cock. Her hand was cold, and the feeling was painful and wonderful at the same time. Second note to self: think about restricting outdoor sex to summer months. Maybe fall and spring.

On the lake, Tami was circling, gathering speed. I saw her push high in the air and spin twice before landing. A double lutz. Tami faltered, but I ignored her.

Robbie was breathing on the head of my cock, and her hot breath felt wonderful. I almost shot my load right then. Her tongue flicked out and touched the tip of my cock.

On the lake, Tami fell to her knees, and then the ice cracked and she was in the water.

I grabbed the back of Robbie's head and pulled her forward, letting her mouth engulf my cock. It felt so warm. The contrast from the frigid air made it better.

Tami clawed at the edge of the ice but couldn't hold on. Her water-sogged clothing pulled her back and down into the icy water.

Robbie's lips closed on the base of my shaft and she sucked gently as she pulled her head back until my cock pulled out of her mouth. She looked up at me, "You know she's going down for the third time?"

I pulled her head forward, and her mouth engulfed me again. I felt sperm surge through my cock and spray her throat. "I'm busy here. I'll worry about her later."

As my cock pumped again I looked at the lake and watched as Tami's arm sank into the hole in the ice.


I didn't scream. But I woke panting and drenched in sweat. What the hell kind of dream was that?

I looked at my clock. A little after eight. Good. I'd gone to bed about four after watching movies all night. Four hours sleep. What more did a growing boy need?

I got up and dressed.

Mom and Dad had already left for work. Traci was evidently still asleep. I made a note that I still hadn't picked out a Christmas present for her, and the days were trickling away.

Outside, another inch of snow had fallen during the night. And the lightly falling snow had almost filled in the impressions of my parent's footsteps. I walked to Tami's house, enjoying the feeling of snow crunching beneath my feet.

At Tami's house I noticed that her mom was already gone. I walked up on the porch, brushed the snow out of my hair, and knocked. After a minute, I knocked again, louder. I waited another minute and knocked a third time.

"Coming," I heard from deep in the house.

Tami opened the door a crack and peeked out.

"Could you get dressed and come out? We need to talk."

Tami pulled the door open. She was wearing a red t-shirt that came to her upper thighs and a blue terrycloth bathrobe that she hadn't tied closed. "You can come in."

"I think it would be better if we went for a walk."

Tami nodded. "I'll just be a minute." She left the door open in invitation, but I stayed on the porch.

One thing I'll give Tami: when she says just a minute, she means it. I don't think it was a full minute before she was back in the living room, wearing a grey sweater and a pair of jeans. She sat on the sofa and pulled on a pair of fur lined boots. I envied her. I was wearing tennis shoes, and my feet, with two pairs of socks, were already cold.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.