The Trailer Park: The Second Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Second Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Tony thought being in love solved all his problems, Then Robbie moved to town.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   Slow  

I couldn't believe how beautiful she looked lying there.

Her red hair was splayed, if that's the word, around her head on the pillow. One strand lay down her body, partially covering her left nipple and her belly button. A small diamond of hair, slightly darker than the copper of her head, seemed to point the way to her pussy, thick lips that seemed to invite me forward. The entrance to nirvana.

So why did the only Italian phrase I know beside 'ciao' pop into my head, 'Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate', 'Abandon hope, All ye who enter here'? Still, that was better than the only Latin phrase I knew, 'Nos morituri te salutamus', 'We who are about to die salute you.'

She was even more beautiful than Tami, if that was possible. Sexier than Alana. And she was lying there, naked and waiting for me.

I stepped forward from the doorway, conscious of my cock swaying as I walked, wondering how it looked to her. Silly? Intimidating? She smiled a half-smile as she waited. Inscrutable.

I knelt on the foot of her bed and knee-walked forward between those muscley but beautiful thighs. I fell forward on my hands, suspended over her, my cock brushing the lips of her pussy.

"Damn, I want you," I murmured as I looked down at her.

Her green eyes seemed to sparkle as she reached up and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me down. I felt my cock push at the entrance to bliss, and I... I... I thrust downward and my cock grazed along her pussy and nestled between her legs as I lay upon her. I kissed her heavily.

Her eyes sparkled, dancing with an inner light as she kissed back, her tongue probing forward into my mouth and entwining with my own.

I don't know how long we stayed like that. It seemed like forever, but it wasn't long enough. She rolled me onto my back, rolling with me, lying on me. When she broke the kiss, she laughed.

"I think you missed."

"I didn't miss. I..." It's hard to explain something you don't understand yourself.

Robbie sat up, so that my cock was imprisoned between her butt cheeks and my legs. She looked down at me. And looked right thru me.

"You've never done it with anybody but Tami." It wasn't a question, just a hard statement of fact.

"I..."

"I don't believe it."

What did she want? I was only thirteen, How many girls did she think I'd been with? "I..."

"Hush," she said, laying her forefinger on my lips. "I wasn't making fun of your manhood."

I wish girls would stop reading my mind. It's not fair; I can't read theirs.

"I can't believe it," she repeated. "I finally find a guy I want to go all the way with, and he has a one-girl cock."

"You're a virgin?" I stared up at her in disbelief.

"You don't have to be that shocked." She grinned. "I know I come off as worldly. I just never met a guy before that I wanted to go the extra step with."

"But you looked so calm, so, hell I don't know. So ready."

"I was ready. I decided months ago, the day I met you, in fact, that you could have my cherry. And today, when you were getting ready to, uh, do me, I figured that it would either be good or be bad. If it was bad, then I could experiment and figure out if it was you or me."

I blinked. I knew that Robbie could be analytical, but...

"Do you want to talk about it?" she asked.

I couldn't help it. I laughed. And as I laughed, I felt my cock relax, despite the pressure of her ass against it. "Somehow, I don't think it would be appropriate. I mean, I'm naked. You're naked. You're sitting on my cock. Do you really think it's the best time to talk about my girlfriend troubles?"

"Ah ha!"

"Ah ha?"

"So you admit that she's your girlfriend?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Still your girlfriend." Again it wasn't a question.

I thought about it. It had seemed so natural to call her my girlfriend. That was how I thought about her. What the hell did that mean? "I guess."

"So let's talk about it."

"It's private." My cock had relaxed completely. There was a beautiful naked girl sitting on it, and it had gone from attention to at ease. Not even a semi-erect parade rest.

"I'm sitting on your cock. I think we can talk about private things."

"Would you stop reading my mind!" I snapped.

Robbie grinned, smiled knowingly, but didn't promise.

"Lets see," she mused. "Yesterday, you were your normal Tony-self, in love with Tami and the world. Today, you were different. The way you treated Tami, that was cold. In both senses of the word."

"You were there too," I accused.

"She's not my girlfriend," she pointed out. "I like blondes."

A picture of Robbie on this bed with Miranda Watkins popped into my head.

She smirked at me. "So how many girls did you just pick for me?"

I swear, in the future I'm picking girlfriends with zero telepathic ability.

"We're getting off the subject," she said after a few seconds. "Something happened between the end of school yesterday and picking me up today. I'm guessing that something was the dance."

She seemed to be studying me, so I kept my face neutral.

"Or something that happened after the dance?"

Neutral. No expression. Think about football.

"Okay, something after the dance. Tami made out with King?"

Totally neutral. It's none of her business. Think about algebra. That's it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.