The Trailer Park: The Second Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Second Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Tony thought being in love solved all his problems, Then Robbie moved to town.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   Slow  

I knocked on the door and waited. Inside, I heard some rustling, but that was it.

I knocked again.

"Wha... who... come in."

I opened the door and stepped inside. Even covered by blankets, Tami looked beautiful lying in my bed.

"Good morning. It's ten-thirty, if you care. I just need to get some things. I'm meeting Robbie in ten minutes."

As I turned to my dresser and started digging out a set of clean clothes, Tami asked, "Where are we going?"

I ignored the self-issued invitation, turned back to her, and smiled, "Mr. Post's vacant lot."

A few minutes later, Tami came out dressed in dressed in white jeans, with a black turtleneck sweater.

My cock stirred. I reminded it to behave before saying, "Looking good. Very good."

Tami smiled and curtsied.

I opened the front door for her, and we were greeted by a blanket of white over everything. Almost unbroken except for the single trail of footprints leading to Dad's idling car.

I opened the back door of the car for her. She slid in and over, but I closed the door and climbed into the front. Dad gave me one of those looks. I just smiled and looked out the fogged up windshield.

Dad took the hint, put the car in drive, and we headed for Robbie's place. Robbie lived with her dad about half-a-mile from the trailer park. The house was an old-time farm house that was big enough for a family with a dozen kids, but Robbie lived there with just her dad. He said he'd gotten a deal. Robbie said if she found anybody acceptable, she planned to keep boyfriends chained in the empty rooms, though she promised to feed and water them regularly. Having known Robbie for three months, it wasn't hard to imagine a cute guy wearing an iron collar and chained to the bed.

Dad pulled up in front and Robbie came running out before he could even take the car out of gear. Robbie surveyed the seating situation and climbed in back with Tami.

"So where are we going?" she asked as Dad pulled back onto the road.

I turned to look at Robbie and said, "Mr. Post's vacant lot."

"Who's Mr. Post and why does he have a vacant lot?"

"Mr. Post is one of my neighbors. And he has a vacant lot for the same reason your dad has a fourteen room house."

"He got a deal," Robbie and I said together, then started laughing. From the corner of my eye, I saw Tami give Robbie a less than friendly look.

"So why do we care about his vacant lot?"

"Well, Mr. Ed got a really bad deal."

"I thought his name was Mr. Post?"

"It is. His first name is Ed, and since the guy who owned the talking horse was named Post, I call him Mr. Ed."

"I'll bet he appreciates that," Tami said, speaking for the first time.

"Most of the time," I agreed. "Anyway, the lot Mr. Ed owns is about six hundred feet long and two hundred feet wide."

"I'm missing something."

"Me too," Tami chimed in.

"One end of the lot is about fifty feet higher than the other," I explained. "And the whole thing is fenced. A very high fence."

I turned in the seat and looked back. Both girls looked blank; then Robbie smiled big-time. "Virgin snow."

"Bingo."

"But if it's fenced... ?" Tami asked.

"I've got a key."

Tami looked her question at me.

"When he was in Vermont in November, I fed his dogs and cats."


We played in the snow for almost three hours. Over the last month, while waiting for a good snow, I'd brought up a couple of sleds, a toboggan, and some plastic trash can lids, and now we put them to use.

I think the trash can lids were my favorite. We'd hold the lids and get a running start, then hurl ourselves down the hill, landing on the lids and skimming the snow to the bottom. Unless we crashed, but that was fun too.

Around two I called a halt and we trudged to the shack near the gate. It was only ten by ten and looked ready to fall down, but inside it kept the wind and cold out and the heat in. There was a large wood stove, and I'd stoked it up when we first got there, so now the shack was nice and toasty.

I'd packed lunch in my backpack. I hadn't had time to make another sandwich for Tami, but that just meant that I ate one sandwich instead of two. I had put in another Coke, so we all had drinks.

We were sitting in a semi-circle in front of the stove with Robbie on my right and Tami on my left. Robbie got up, crossed in front of me, and went to the only window. I admired the view in here as Robbie admired the view outside. Robbie was wearing jeans and a long-sleeved pink-and-white t-shirt.

I decided that pink wasn't Robbie's color. It looked good on her, but wrong. Pink was a girl's color. Not that Robbie wasn't a girl; she definitely was. It's just that pink was soft and feminine. Not that Robbie wasn't soft, just... Hell, pink just wasn't her color.

"It's so beautiful. Especially the parts we haven't trashed."

"We missed some?" I asked sarcastically.

Robbie turned and stuck her tongue out at me, then turned back. "I wish it was like this all the time."

"Spoken like someone who's never had to shovel a sidewalk."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.