The Trailer Park: The Second Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Second Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Tony thought being in love solved all his problems, Then Robbie moved to town.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   Slow  

"What?" I snapped at the closed door.

The door opened and Traci stuck her head in. "I just wanted..."

"What?" I snapped again.

"I just wanted to tell you, there was a phone call," she blurted out and closed the door quickly.

I stared at my bedroom door and realized that Traci hadn't deserved that. She'd actually been a pretty good sister since Mom and Dad had gotten trapped on the other side of the pass.

Hell, I'd been in such a funk I hadn't even realized that the phone had rung. If I'd snapped at Mom or Dad like that, it would not be a very happy new year.

I looked at the computer screen. I'd written three words. A quick look at the clock told me that I'd been sitting here for two-and-a-half hours. That was a whole word every fifty minutes. If you figured approximately five hundred words to the page, I could have my history paper done in eighty-six-and-a-half days. Which would only be seventy-four days late.

I stood and started toward the phone in the kitchen, then changed my mind. I went back to Traci's room and knocked.

"Yes?"

I opened the door and stuck my head in, half expecting some kind of flying object to smack me in the face. "Sorry, squirt. I shouldn't have snapped at you like that."

"No, you shouldn't," she agreed with a big smile.

"Thanks for telling me about the phone. I was just in a bad mood because..."

"I understand."

And I think she did too. I smiled at her and pulled the door closed.

In the kitchen, I picked up the phone. "Hi, it's Tony."

"Tony! What's the weather doing there?"

Who the hell was calling for a weather report?

The phone in the kitchen was old-fashioned. It had a cord, but a long one. I held the phone against my ear and stepped to the back door. As I opened it, a large snowflake landed on my nose.

"Snowing. But just lightly," I told the voice as I surveyed the white and green mosaic of my lawn.

"It's snowing here too. But really hard. Almost a blizzard."

"Mrs. Sharp?"

"Yes. Oh, you didn't realize who it was. Sorry about that."

"Where are you?"

"Wenatchee. I don't think I'll be able to get home tonight."

"Don't risk it if the roads are bad. Tami can stay here."

"You're sure it's all right?"

"Mom said anytime."

"That's such a relief. You'll go get her?"

"I don't think she's home."

"Where... ?"

"I think she's still at the dance."

"The dance? What time is it?"

I looked at the clock over the stove. "Just a little after ten."

"She should be home."

Silently I agreed with that but said, "I think the dance goes till eleven."

"Oh."

"I'll walk over now and leave her a note. Then I'll watch for her."

"You're an angel."

"Remember that the next time you catch us kissing on the couch."

She laughed. "Part devil too. I guess they balance."

"I try."

She laughed again. "I have my cell if she needs me. Thanks again."

I hung up and walked into the living room. Mom was sitting on Dad's lap. I wished they'd act their ages. "We're taking in strays again."

Mom laughed. "Where's Bonny stuck this time?"

"Wenatchee. She says it's really coming down."

"Yeah, they just had a weather watch about it," Dad agreed. I looked over at the TV. They were watching 'My Best Friend's Wedding, ' and there was a banner on the bottom of the screen about road conditions.

"You going to go get her?" Mom asked.

"We'll time you," Dad added and looked at his wrist, though he wasn't wearing his watch.

"I don't think she's back from the dance yet. I was going to leave her a note, then watch for her."

They both nodded, then turned their attention back to the movie and started cuddling. Parents!

I quickly wrote a note for Tami, then pulled on shoes and a jacket and headed for her house. This was one of the best things that could have happened, I decided. It had been a great year until tonight, and I didn't want to go into Christmas and the new year in a bad mood. This would clear the air.

I remembered standing by my locker at school that afternoon when Tami had told me that she was going to the dance tonight with Peter King. I'd felt like the linoleum floor beneath me had suddenly become quicksand.

"Why?"

"Well he's a sophomore and it's a high school dance, and I just want to try it."

"But I thought... I mean, you and me... ?"

"Don't you mean, you, me and Robbie?"

That had stopped me cold. Since the Halloween football game I'd made out with the red-headed girl half a dozen times. The day after Thanksgiving she'd visited, and I kissed her hard, right in front of Tami, then kissed Tami just as hard. Even with all our clothes on it was a wet dream come true.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.